What's new

Iran will be capable of making a nuclear weapon in two months, warns Israel

People who believe in such propaganda ... are really ignorant of what happened in the region
it is easy to say bullshit so i cannot answer to your accusation but just ask proofs
Iran helped to fight talibans , talibans the first thing they didn when they arrived in Kabul: killing Iranians

you don't know what is the hatred these talibans have towards shias , as their masters teached them.

but i will not blame you since you don't know the region.
Bro, I know the hatred. We're sitting on the border of this hatred now in Syria.

BBC News - Hague fury as 'Iranian arms' bound for Taliban seized

The 48 rockets are understood to have been intercepted in Nimruz Province, in southern Afghanistan, on 5 February.

UK officials say technical analysis showed they had come from Iran.

Iran did not want to see an American 'success' on its border. It wanted Americans to have a Vietnam.

They found elements within Afghanistan they could operate with.

I don't know why you find it so hard to believe. Sunnis are no friends of Jews, but we have cooperated when necessary against the common enemy.

Just because Iran has supplied some Taliban with weapons, doesn't mean other elements of Taliban and Al Qaeda are friends of Iran. It's not all homogeneous groups.

;) May be .......
Does Saudi have any plans on making nuclear weapons? They can't just do nothing while Iran has nuclear bombs?
What if the Gulf are making nuclear weapons 'secretly' because they know that the West will give them hard time just like Iran?:yahoo: It would be a great excuse for the Arabs to make nukes if Iran successfully tested it.:azn:

Does Saudi have any plans on making nuclear weapons? They can't just do nothing while Iran has nuclear bombs?
What if the Gulf are making nuclear weapons 'secretly' because they know that the West will give them hard time just like Iran?:yahoo: It would be a great excuse for the Arabs to make nukes if Iran successfully tested it.:azn:

Bro, you Egyptians can come under our umbrella if you want.

We don't want to see Iran bombing you and destroying the Pyramids that we so tirelessly built for you :cheesy:

Bro, I know the hatred. We're sitting on the border of this hatred now in Syria.

BBC News - Hague fury as 'Iranian arms' bound for Taliban seized

Iran did not want to see an American 'success' on its border. It wanted Americans to have a Vietnam.

They found elements within Afghanistan they could operate with.

I don't know why you find it so hard to believe. Sunnis are no friends of Jews, but we have cooperated when necessary against the common enemy.

Just because Iran has supplied some Taliban with weapons, doesn't mean other elements of Taliban and Al Qaeda are friends of Iran. It's not all homogeneous groups.
Iran sent a lot of weapons to fighters against talibans... my Afghan friends had parents fighting with Masoud ;)
And well if one day i learn that a guy in Iran decided to help talibans, believe me i will not be the only one to hate him till death ;)

and insha Allah ksa will also make their own atomic bomb

actually the main problem is the 'atomic bomb' jews hav atomic bomb and almost all the christian states hav this so y not another muslim country...
Agree, it's time for us to make nukes. Pakistan should help the Muslim countries because they have nukes.

Iran sent a lot of weapons to fighters against talibans... my Afghan friends had parents fighting with Masoud ;)
And well if one day i learn that a guy in Iran decided to help talibans, believe me i will not be the only one to hate him till death ;)

Frame it properly, and have the balls to go with it.

Iran sends weapons and help to every where SHIA can be encourage to make violence and corruption against the government.

It's the ayatullah policy. ( Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Africa .... ).

It is about time we should start arming muslim groups in Iran ... give you a taste of your own poison.

The cancer of your "ayatullah" existence must be removed surgically, brutally forever to save the rest of the body.

Did anyone notice how Israel saved Iran by blowing up Saddam's Nuclear facility in 1981 only to threat Iran, main arm supplier to them and US invaded Iraq in 2003 as an excuse for saying he has "WMD" but they allow Iran to build a nuclear facility and and a bomb? So if Iran wants to build nuclear facility then Saddam needs to build it too becauss they are both enemies. I don't see Israel attacking Iranian facility, they are friends :) Netanyahu and Ahmedinjad needs to stop acting, no need to be ashamed :)

The latest rumours circling around, is that Saddam is dead?
lol I was talking about before 2003 invasion. I mean if Iran wanted to make nuclear weapons then Iraq needs to make one too it's like when India made nukes Pakistan made one. After Saddam was captured, Iran started get cocky about their nuclear plan.:omghaha:

Did anyone notice how Israel saved Iran by blowing up Saddam's Nuclear facility in 1981 only to threat Iran, main arm supplier to them and US invaded Iraq in 2003 as an excuse for saying he has "WMD" but they allow Iran to build a nuclear facility and and a bomb? So if Iran wants to build nuclear facility then Saddam needs to build it too becauss they are both enemies. I don't see Israel attacking Iranian facility, they are friends :) Netanyahu and Ahmedinjad needs to stop acting, no need to be ashamed :)

If you knew it was iran who bombed that reactor first . And destroyed it then they started to rebuilt it and after that Israel bombed it and killed one of french technicians in the process so french es pulled out and Iraq could not finish the reactor .

By the way there is no bomb in iran and also the nature of Iran nuclear program is completely different from Iraq . We are building light water reactor while osiraq was a heavy water reactor and pulotonium processing facility . Iran facilities are clearly geared toward peaceful nuclear technology while saddam facilities were military one

Frame it properly, and have the balls to go with it.

Iran sends weapons and help to every where SHIA can be encourage to make violence and corruption against the government.

It's the ayatullah policy. ( Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Africa .... ).

It is about time we should start arming muslim groups in Iran ... give you a taste of your own poison.

The cancer of your "ayatullah" existence must be removed surgically, brutally forever to save the rest of the body.

you are maybe into sectarian conflict from your master
but i am not

i am not pro Khamenei neither pro Ahmadinejad . i wish a democratic Iran even it is hard to imagine in the near future.

Anyway as i said i am happy weapons are sent to good guys against bad ones
talibans are one of the worst creatures , created by saudis and Pakistan services at a time.
the world needs to kill them till the last ones.

good job USA for this.

Important note: all my Afghan friends are pashtoons: none is shia. All have their families who were fighting talibans. so your sectarian ideology you can put in the a..

but i am not
talibans are one of the worst creatures , created by saudis and Pakistan services at a time.
the world needs to kill them till the last ones.good job USA for this.
Maybe I should give you one reason why you hate Talibans.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW

1/ Lebanon is not Afghanistan. You didn't know that ?
2/ I am against sectarian conflict and i am from the green wave in Iran: we want normalized relations with USA .
So we are not into this kind of things. We have no hostility except against sectarian conflict, fanatism and extremism,
which is the world duty to fight against.

thx

but i am not

i am not pro Khamenei neither pro Ahmadinejad . i wish a democratic Iran even it is hard to imagine in the near future.

Anyway as i said i am happy weapons are sent to good guys against bad ones
the world needs to kill them till the last ones.

good job USA for this.

Important note: all my Afghan friends are pashtoons: none is shia. All have their families who were fighting talibans. so your sectarian ideology you can put in the a..

hey, if you believe in the bolded and underlined part I have no problem with you.
You are free to practice what you believe in, and live a happy life.

It's your political ideology, rather I should say the Irani political ideology that stinks.

As for the taliban part, it's not that they have learned these traits now,
they have been at each other throats for centuries, spilling blood and crime is second nature to these people.

Show me when in the last 1000 years were these people ever peaceful or progressive for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom