What's new

Iran will be capable of making a nuclear weapon in two months, warns Israel

:lol:

The Iranian is a good guy, haven't met the Kashmiri, but heard he's calm and reserved.

The Iranian escaped Iran after being part of political activism. Nothing major, just some protests. He turned up in the UK with nothing. His brother helped him set up a kebab takeaway...very original idea :omghaha:

He had a Turk, another Iranian, a Kurd, an Iraqi and for a few weeks, me..an Israeli working for him. The first day I got there, they all looked at me like :disagree: - but then we became friends.

He then went onto train in a Jewish care home to become a social worker. Which he is now.

Anyway, back to the topic. DOWN with Iranian nukes :cheesy:

We've been hearing about Iran being months away from acquiring nuclear weapons since 2002 and its now 2013. We'll probably be hearing the same rants in 2113. Allahu Alam.
How long did it take Pakistan and other world powers to make a nuclear bomb like atom??? I don't think it's more than 10 years, all the talks Iran does are annoying. Just ignore the West and test those bombs then shut up.

I bet they're gonna make a position in government to announce these timing frames for next year, aren't they tired of this crap? for 23 years they've been setting times that Iran would make a bomb within a month, next summer and blah blah blah.

I bet they're gonna make a position in government to announce these timing frames for next year, aren't they tired of this crap? for 23 years they've been setting times that Iran would make a bomb within a month, next summer and blah blah blah.

Yet, nobody acted up on it. We know the Iranian regime has been working on its nuclear program for ages. It's stupid to assume that they didn't get the hang of it. Let me assure you guys that you probably live with nuclear-armed Mullah State for the rest of your life ,unless the adversaries will take actions immediately.

Yet, nobody acted up on it. We know the Iranian regime has been working on its nuclear program for ages. It's stupid to assume that they didn't get the hang of it. Let me assure you guys that you probably live with nuclear-armed Mullah State for the rest of your life ,unless the adversaries will take actions immediately.

Lets make a nuclear powered KSA.....:D

i mean to say that usa is at the back of israel and they are terrorising middle east and usa is also threatning iran thats why i say this...that bomb will keep that threats away

insha Allah they will make bomb but not for their muslim brothers but for christians and jews.......

What is your problem with Christians and Jews?

There is no reliable evidence to shore up your claim which is Iran after a bomb, but as a comment on our nuclear program which is a scientific progress yep they've already got the hang of it not nuke....

and insha Allah ksa will also make their own atomic bomb

actually the main problem is the 'atomic bomb' jews hav atomic bomb and almost all the christian states hav this so y not another muslim country...

no this time i will come into ur cave..:offpost:

i mean to say that usa is at the back of israel and they are terrorising middle east and usa is also threatning iran thats why i say this...that bomb will keep that threats away

Oh, yeah I agree with you. The Middle East really needs some kind of deterrence. I really hope Turkey, Iran, and KSA purposely help Iran so they have an excuse also to make a bomb. Then hopefully Egypt....these four countries could prevent any US action or foreign action agains their nations but they would have leverage on Israel if they make wider threats during an Israeli attack on Gaza. I think the US interests have now moved to Asia though. It seems like they are slowly pulling out of the Middle East while also reducing their operations there. They are focused on China and they will arm their proxies to get weapons sales but also for many other reasons. So in the future expect China to deal with a lot of problems. I know China has noticed this recently too.

yea this is off the topic but china could b the next target for usa but it will b hard for usa i think

Back
Top Bottom