What's new

Iran will be capable of making a nuclear weapon in two months, warns Israel

Iran will be able to do what it likes - including toppling Bahrain.

With a nuke, they will bully the whole middle east and you will be impotent to stop it.

I know that is what Israel wants to convince the region and whole world of. And some hysterical and paranoid Arabs across the Persian Gulf are indeed convinced.
But fact of the matter is an Iranian nuclear bomb, or even capability, would simply serve to reduce Israeli maneuveribility in the region and could potentially be a good stabilizer. :)

I am Israeli, but living in the UK just now. Will go back someday. Hoping in the next 5 years or so.

Problem is that we have started to see a few rockets again. It starts gently. One rocket here and there just to test our response, then over time it becomes regular.

No rockets for a few days now, but we had about 10 in the two weeks prior.

Also, Erdogan is visiting Gaza. Which is a shame because he's making Abbas look weak. I don't know if you're a Hamas supporter, but their popularity is decreasing. Erdogan might give them a boost.

I suspect it will remain quiet. People are focussing on Iran/Syria and we're also busy kissing the Turks.

I plan to move back to Gaza as well. I was born in the US but I was sort of raised in Gaza. We've also seen shootings in the West Bank and prisoners dying. That is a concern. Those are salafists that fire rockets and most of them are in jail now for harming national Palestinian interests. But I believe it will stay calm because Israel and Hamas are mediating through Egypt.

Erdogan visiting Gaza is great. It doesn't make Abbas look weak. The Jordanian King visited Abbas and didn't visit Hamas. So did that make Hamas look weak? I wish an economic pact is discussed. Maybe Erdogan can arrange something with Israel to allow Gaza to export to Turkey. I do support Hamas. I think they are more effective than Fatah and they are organized. I've seen how they rule Gaza and I wonder if Gaza was better than the last time I was there.

I know that is what Israel wants to convince the region and whole world of. And some hysterical and paranoid Arabs across the Persian Gulf are indeed convinced.
But fact of the matter is an Iranian nuclear bomb, or even capability, would simply serve to reduce Israeli maneuveribility in the region and could potentially be a good stabilizer. :)

Given that Iran has hijacked Lebanon, is meddling in Bahrain, Gaza and Syria with just conventional capability, I hate to think what they would do backed up with Nukes.

No sane person in the region should want a nuclear Iran. Not even Iranians themselves.

I plan to move back to Gaza as well. I was born in the US but I was sort of raised in Gaza. We've also seen shootings in the West Bank and prisoners dying. That is a concern. Those are salafists that fire rockets and most of them are in jail now for harming national Palestinian interests. But I believe it will stay calm because Israel and Hamas are mediating through Egypt.

Erdogan visiting Gaza is great. It doesn't make Abbas look weak. The Jordanian King visited Abbas and didn't visit Hamas. So did that make Hamas look weak? I wish an economic pact is discussed. Maybe Erdogan can arrange something with Israel to allow Gaza to export to Turkey. I do support Hamas. I think they are more effective than Fatah and they are organized. I've seen how they rule Gaza and I wonder if Gaza was better than the last time I was there.

So you are an immigrant. Welcome to the region :cheesy:

Yes, we also have another problem. Gazans sneaking into Sinai, firing rockets into Israel and then sneaking back into Gaza. It's a bit cheeky.

I'm not hearing good stories coming out of Gaza about Hamas. They're starting to tell men not to grow their hair etc. Even forced some to shave their heads. Palestinian monitor group said Hamas popularity at an all time low and that they would lose an election. Of course, they don't plan to hold any elections.

Hamas will bring nothing good for the Palestinians. One only has to see the difference in the WB and Gaza to see this.

Have you been to the WB?

Iran needs to stop supporting Hamas. Things will go worse in Gaza if that happens. Meshaal and other Hamas members should work things out with with Egypt, Turkey and Qatar, humdulilah their ties are perfect. Notice how Iran gave rockets to Hamas and Israel attacked Gaza 'first'? It was clear Israel started the conflict 5 months ago so how did they knows that Hamas got those rocket from Iran?

Why does Fatah even exist anyway? All the Arab and the Muslim world knows Israel will never make peace and this organisation are useless, all those peace negotiation Abbas, US and Netanyahu are a joke and we both know it's all acting . Why can't Palestinians be united and stick with the same politics until Palestine is liberated? Hamas is the only choice but they need to change policies, more freedom you know? no point of using harsh laws when the country is occupied.

Given that Iran has hijacked Lebanon, is meddling in Bahrain, Gaza and Syria with just conventional capability, I hate to think what they would do backed up with Nukes.

No sane person in the region should want a nuclear Iran. Not even Iranians themselves.

So you are an immigrant. Welcome to the region :cheesy:

Yes, we also have another problem. Gazans sneaking into Sinai, firing rockets into Israel and then sneaking back into Gaza. It's a bit cheeky.

I'm not hearing good stories coming out of Gaza about Hamas. They're starting to tell men not to grow their hair etc. Even forced some to shave their heads. Palestinian monitor group said Hamas popularity at an all time low and that they would lose an election. Of course, they don't plan to hold any elections.

Hamas will bring nothing good for the Palestinians. One only has to see the difference in the WB and Gaza to see this.

Have you been to the WB?

No, they tell queer$ to cut their girly like hair. I'm proud of that. That's not a monitor group. It's probably some pro Fatah group. Hamas is very popular in Gaza and economically they haven't been perfect due to many reasons but its starting to pick up. Yes they do btw, I've never been to the West Bank. I'm originals from Tel aviv. Back when my family had land there well before 1900's. We are refugees in Gaza. But I love Gaza too. They do many good things for Palestinians.

Btw, those aren't all Palestinians in Gaza, they are Egyptian Jihadists too. You might not believe so but it is true.

Iran needs to stop supporting Hamas. Things will go worse in Gaza if that happens. Meshaal and other Hamas members should work things out with with Egypt, Turkey and Qatar, humdulilah their ties are perfect. Notice how Iran gave rockets to Hamas and Israel attacked Gaza 'first'? It was clear Israel started the conflict 5 months ago so how did they knows that Hamas got those rocket from Iran?

Why does Fatah even exist anyway? All the Arab and the Muslim world knows Israel will never make peace and this organisation are useless, all those peace negotiation Abbas, US and Netanyahu are a joke and we both know it's all acting . Why can't Palestinians be united and stick with the same politics until Palestine is liberated? Hamas is the only choice but they need to change policies, more freedom you know? no point of using harsh laws when the country is occupied.

I think Iran will keep supporting the military wing. Either way the military wing of Hamas should work everyday to increase their firepower and advance their weapons and training. They are btw. And they are prepared to defend Gaza at any moment. It's their job to.

As for diplomatic ties and economic ties they are getting much better with Egypt, Qatar and Turkey. That is really good, after the November offensive Arabic countries actually spoke for Gaza and were in solidarity with Gaza. Hamas also made new friends. It was good for them politically. Finally something can be changed about the blockade.

I agree about Fatah, they arrest Hamas supporters and members in the West Bank almost everyday. They don't want people to vote for them and they most of the unity government to consist of their officials. This is wrong and they are preventing a unity government, not Hamas. As for Hamas, Gaza actually does have good freedom, maybe not in everything but they have gotten more moderate over the time since they were elected. But they also need to make our people good Muslims or we could never deal with an occupation.

No sane person in the region should want a nuclear Iran. Not even Iranians themselves

Iran is meddling in Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Morocco, Egypt, Mauritania and other region. Not just four region. We'll make them pay after Assad falls. Who is going to support Iran beside Syria's Alawites? No one. Good opportunity for the Arabs to seek revenge. The real reason for the nukes was probably defending their own region because they know they'll be isoloted in post Assad.

It seems like everything in this forum, revolves around Iran. Off course this topic itself is directly Iran-related, but I still wonder if there has ever been a single thread/topic without Iran getting dragged into it or mentioned. So funny. lol

No, they tell queer$ to cut their girly like hair. I'm proud of that. That's not a monitor group. It's probably some pro Fatah group. Hamas is very popular in Gaza and economically they haven't been perfect due to many reasons but its starting to pick up. Yes they do btw, I've never been to the West Bank. I'm originals from Tel aviv. Back when my family had land there well before 1900's. We are refugees in Gaza. But I love Gaza too. They do many good things for Palestinians.

Btw, those aren't all Palestinians in Gaza, they are Egyptian Jihadists too. You might not believe so but it is true.

How can you support a regime that tells people what length of hair they can have and forces haircuts on them?

Living in America, you should know better.

They do the same in Iran. They also tell them what music to listen to. What films they can and can't watch.

Is this a life?

I urge you to go to Jordan and into the WB. In fact, because you have a US passport you can travel to Israel and then into the WB.

But you strike me as a fundamentalist. Anyone who supports forced haircuts is a fundamentalist. No two ways about it.

Iran is meddling in Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Morocco, Egypt, Mauritania and other region. Not just four region. We'll make them pay after Assad falls. Who is going to support Iran beside Syria's Alawites? No one. Good opportunity for the Arabs to seek revenge. The real reason for the nukes was probably defending their own region because they know they'll be isoloted in post Assad.

Let's calm down on words of revenge. Iran will be a fine country if they stick to their country and stop trying to take over the region.

They need their wings clipped, not wholesale revenge against all Iranians.

Remember, the Al-Nusra guys can cause us problems too.

Syria > yes
Lebanon > yes
Bahrain > No. propaganda to avoid any democracy there.
Kuwait > lol
UAE > big lol
Morocco > extra big lol
Egypt > ah? really ? i believed you got troubles with salafis , right? you have some shia groups there bombing or whatever ?
pls explain
Mauritania > bad luck for you . i personnaly know the leaders of the black liberation movment: majority of population which is oppressed by a small minority. and they said me that some countries sponsored the dictatorship... Morocco and Gulf countries.

Replay again.

I agree about Fatah, they arrest Hamas supporters and members in the West Bank almost everyday. They don't want people to vote for them and they most of the unity government to consist of their officials.
That's pretty sad, I heard this all the time. Two politicial parties fighting over an occupied WB and Gaza that had been violated everyday. Fatah are out of mind, seriously all they need to do is stay united until the country is liberated. Staying united will also strengthen international support from the Muslim world. No one supports Fatah, they need to think who are the people in Tel Abib and al Quds.

How can you support a regime that tells people what length of hair they can have and forces haircuts on them?

Living in America, you should know better.

They do the same in Iran. They also tell them what music to listen to. What films they can and can't watch.

Is this a life?

I urge you to go to Jordan and into the WB. In fact, because you have a US passport you can travel to Israel and then into the WB.

But you strike me as a fundamentalist. Anyone who supports forced haircuts is a fundamentalist. No two ways about it.

Let's calm down on words of revenge. Iran will be a fine country if they stick to their country and stop trying to take over the region.

They need their wings clipped, not wholesale revenge against all Iranians.

Hamas is for good, I can do the same things there that I do here. It doesn't mean I have the same freedoms there. But over here I always have been a follower of law person and raised by good parents so I never drank or smoked or dated any women. I wait for marriage. And I'm religious so I am not bothered by religous rule. Some people may not like it but I think it's necessary in some situations.

It depends what you mean as a fundamentalist, I don't like guys in Gaza who act like girls and grow girly hair and wear tight pants with pink shirts. But I also don't bother them there unless they bother girls. Which me and my cousin got involved once when they were hitting on girls and it was extremely disgusting and disrespectful and they were taught a lesson.

Also I'm not allowed into Israel or the West Bank. Israel won't allow me. I have a Gaza ID and they want me to throw it away which I will never do. My whole family is in Gaza.

Syria > yes
Lebanon > yes
Bahrain > No. propaganda to avoid any democracy there.
Kuwait > lol
UAE > big lol
Morocco > extra big lol
Egypt > ah? really ? i believed you got troubles with salafis , right? you have some shia groups there bombing or whatever ?
pls explain
Mauritania > bad luck for you . i personnaly know the leaders of the black liberation movment: majority of population which is oppressed by a small minority. and they said me that some countries sponsored the dictatorship... Morocco and Gulf countries.

Replay again.

haha ok, I don't think any Arabs will believe you because they are actually seeing what Iranians are doing in the region.

That's pretty sad, I heard this all the time. Two politicial parties fighting over an occupied WB and Gaza that had been violated everyday. Fatah are out of mind, seriously all they need to do is stay united until the country is liberated. Staying united will also strengthen international support from the Muslim world. No one supports Fatah, they need to think who are the people in Tel Abib and al Quds.

It is sad, but Fatah is more about power, they don't care about achieving anything. They have so many wrong ideas. But they are secular people bro, I really don't like some of the things they do and I only believe oppressed people follow Allah's guide. Not nationalist feelings. People in West Bank probably like Fatah but I know many that don't. Hamas does want a unity government, it's better for them but its not working because the US and Fatah are working against it. So those talks are pointless.

Stfu, stop it with your lies. Everyone knows Iran is meddling the entire GULF, the MIDDLE EAST and NORTHERN AFRICA but why? Are you trying to revive the Persian Empire? Yes. Are you trying to spread shiism? Yes.

Calm down bro, he's a nice guy and you don't want to get in trouble again.

Lol, two years ago there was no Islamist fighters. Israeli government should've told the West to intervened Syria two years ago to avoid Islamist. Now, I don't know what they will do in post Assad. If they succeed taking over Syria then yeah they might in a few years. There was a threat from the Islamist fronts, not only Nusra tho. They should really kept quiet until the civil war finishs, now the EU closed arming to the secular rebels because of them.

Lol, two years ago there was no Islamist fighters. Israeli government should've told the West to intervened Syria two years ago to avoid Islamist. Now, I don't know what they will do in post Assad. If they succeed taking over Syria then yeah they might in a few years.

Al Nusra is not that big and powerful as the media tries to make it seem like and they won't get involved in political process after. Either way Islamic democracy will be the result and it will be up to the Syrian people. Hopefully no thing happens like it happened in Libya. No tribes fighting.

Back
Top Bottom