What's new

Iran warns Turkey of harsh response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Pakistan to the list too.
no actually , pakistan needs no threatening .

we only threaten back those countries who threaten to attack us .

pakistan has no power to attack iran , thus is not concluded in the list . UAE too .

as for turkey , they're our friends !

but about US and zio regime , youre right

If that is confirmed, then they are just continuing to ruin their own nation with their madness. The good news is that the eventual damage will be on their own people.

Destruction from within to the economic structure will sooner or later lead to the Mullahs' demise.

Last edited:
Its been almost 2 years since this news has been posted. We have attacked syrian military assets and so far there has been no response.
buddy thats because : 1- syria has been able to defend itself and had responded accordingly

2- they didnt ask for iran's help . according to the pact they should officially ask for help first .

even thinking about a war between the three countries is more than funny .

not gonna happen , the thread is not even worth replying to .

Attacking Turkey would be suicide for Iran mullah regime. But it would unite Turks behind Erdogan.

Attacking Iran would be suicide for Erdogan and Iranian people would unite behind Mullahs.

Who ever attacks first, will lose! 8-)

As Turkey continues to intensify its military and arms presence on the border it shares with Syria, Iran has raised its voice to show that it is monitoring events between the two neighbors. In a move to redress Turkey’s actions, Iran has warned that any assault on its ally territory will result to an armed response by Syria and Iran.
Reports claim that a message sent to Ankara by Iran warned that “any attack on Syrian territory will be met with a harsh response and the Iranian-Syrian mutual defense agreement will be activated.” Iran remains to be one of the remaining allies of the Assad regime in the region although Turkey use to be one of it too but their relations with Syria turned sour.
The relations between Tehran and Damascus were strengthened during the eight year in the 80’s between Iraq and Iran during which the latter enjoyed the support of Damascus. They have concluded multiple defense pacts amongst them since then.
Tensions have been escalating since Turkey’s military was gunned down by Syria after an airspace violation and Turkey has turned to be much more supportive of the Rebels battling the Syrian government as it plays host to defectors and refugees.
Turkey has also raised eyebrows of the Kurds in North of Syria as its Prime Minister said that they won’t hesitate to launch an attack there if threatened but an Arab diplomat was quoted saying that “Ankara is preparing an agreement with Washington to intervene militarily in the Syrian (crisis), using the Kurdish card as an excuse.” This military intervention will only be limited to the north.
However, Turkey is said to receive a message from Iran reading “beware of changing the rules of the game.”
Iran warns Turkey of harsh response | Middle East Confidential
:D:D:D

first of all we both know that the news is mere BS .

secondly , according to the defence pact , iran is OBLIGED to attack any aggressor on syria

basically if any country dares to attack syria , iran will react militarily and swiftly to that attack according to the pact .

nice try @black whatever , middle east confidential ? what sort of shyt is that ? :lol:
The Isra-lies have bombed Syria 3-4 times in recent months. So!

The Isra-lies have bombed Syria 3-4 times in recent months. So!
again , there was no war and they didnt ask for help

if they ask for help , then we have to help them .

no actually , pakistan needs no threatening .

we only threaten back those countries who threaten to attack us .

pakistan has no power to attack iran , thus is not concluded in the list . UAE too .

as for turkey , they're our friends !

but about US and zio regime , youre right

Do you think Iran has more power than Pakistan?
Is that what you are saying?
In case of war, would Iran be able to inflict maximum damage to pakistan?

Do you think Iran has more power than Pakistan?
Is that what you are saying?
In case of war, would Iran be able to inflict maximum damage to pakistan?
Iran wont attack pakistan . iran wont attack anybody untill its not attacked .

but if pakistan attacks iran , yes , iran will crush pakistan and will set its time on 1614 instead of 2014 .

we dont want war with anyone , especially our neighbors but we are well capable of vaporizing aggressors

Turkey is one of the most despotic regimes on this planet. They are the primary sponsor of the world's terrorist organizations including Al Qaeda.

Turkey has been funding and arming terrorists in Xinjiang for decades. Turkey has been funding and arming terrorists in Syria.

Terrorism is part of Turkish culture. They sympathize with terrorism in their education system.

I remember when I was studying overseas and had a Turkish lecturer for a Finance paper. The dude was incredibly apologetic towards Al Qaeda saying they are doing 'god's work' and we clashed a lot during lectures.

Every Turk I've met has been brainwashed by religious extremism.

The Turkish regime is a mass murdering regime that has supported the most vulgar and repulsive terrorist organisations in the world.

One day I hope Israel bombs the living crap out of Turkey. Bomb their military targets, industrial targets, commercial targets and population centers.

Not a big fan of Israel but they have a ruthless way of dealing with terrorists and there is no bigger state sponsor of terror than the Turkish regime.

again , there was no war and they didnt ask for help

if they ask for help , then we have to help them .
U know what u guys are, just hot air, and alot of talk.

it goes like touch me and I will kick ur ***.
I touch u.
Then touch me again, and see what happens.
again nothing.
Then this time Ima kill ya.
And again nothing.

Just talking, talking, talking.

Just like when u threatened us with sending ur army over.

Remember what happened last time they came. And so when nothing happened with macho talk, u run crying to UN.

And if u repeat what u said to @Aeronaut, contrary to what u want to believe in. We have no interest in your country.

Remember what happened last time they came. And so when nothing happened with macho talk, u run crying to UN
last time who came ? what are u talking about ? are u okey sir ? drink some coffee man !

your english is like that of a 2 year old kuwaiti girl . work on it buddy then come back and tell me what you're saying

peace my friend

Iran wont attack pakistan . iran wont attack anybody untill its not attacked .

but if pakistan attacks iran , yes , iran will crush pakistan and will set its time on 1614 instead of 2014 .

we dont want war with anyone , especially our neighbors but we are well capable of vaporizing aggressors
It is actually opposite to what u are trying to portray here. It is ur country that has talked rough thus far. I have not even seen the Pakistan gov replying to yours in the same token, infact we have shown more maturity on handling this matter thus far.

last time who came ? what are u talking about ? are u okey sir ? drink some coffee man !

your english is like that of a 2 year old kuwaiti girl . work on it buddy then come back and tell me what you're saying

peace my friend
Buddy I am perfectly fine. And really I dont know how a 2 year old Kuwaiti girl talks, I wonder how u do?

Any ways let me make it simple where u will get the grasp of reality.

Iran, makes noise, does nothing.

Hope that was simple enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom