What's new

Iran warns Turkey of harsh response

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually opposite to what u are trying to portray here. It is ur country that has talked rough thus far. I have not even seen the Pakistan gov replying to yours in the same token, infact we have shown more maturity on handling this matter thus far.
what matter ? talking about the kidnapping issue ?

its so freaking off-topic but since you brought it up , this is what iran says : if pakistan doesnt do anything regarding hostage rescue , iran will step up itself ! this is not a threat of military action .

bye

Iran, makes noise, does nothing.
i hope that applies to situation in syria too ;) ISIS said assad will be toppled in 2 weeks , 3 years have passed and assad is gaining momentum as each day passes ;)

what matter ? talking about the kidnapping issue ?

its so freaking off-topic but since you brought it up , this is what iran says : if pakistan doesnt do anything regarding hostage rescue , iran will step up itself ! this is not a threat of military action .

bye
It is, u have no right to cross our borders. And secondly, u guys forget so quickly. Your guys have tried it before. And if u want to know what had happened then well I can re post that news item for you.

Your guys have tried it before
o_O

seriously , i'm done with kids like you . :o: iran has sent its forces to pakistan before ? o_O

sir , you need some coffee ASAP

Reactions: New
There's no need to start a keyboard war.Iranian members are the most friendliest here. They proved that when our off topic tgread was shut down. Let the rusky dolls make fun themselves.

i hope that applies to situation in syria too ;) ISIS said assad will be toppled in 2 weeks , 3 years have passed and assad is gaining momentum as each day passes ;)
So now in ur typical iranian desperate style u are going to try and associate the isil clowns existence with mine. How low, and how desperate. When did one started taking them fuckers seriously anyways. Except for u guys, and the americans. I dont think anyone even cares for what they bark about all day long.

And secondly asshead is in power because of the truck loads of uhm uhm volunteers that yall dump to fight on his behalf. Had they not been there, I dont think asshead had really survived this long. In any case rather then trying to make me feel bad about anything. U should all thank the isil for being there. They have helped keep all the assistance that could have come the way of the FSA out, by the virtue of oh the extremist will get it. They have infact in many cases helped the SAA indirectly or directly by fighting the FSA and taking the momentum away from the actual cause.

o_O

seriously , i'm done with kids like you . :o: iran has sent its forces to pakistan before ? o_O

sir , you need some coffee ASAP
Some education for an ignorant soul.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Pakistan holds Iran border guards

There's no need to start a keyboard war.Iranian members are the most friendliest here. They proved that when our off topic tgread was shut down. Let the rusky dolls make fun themselves.
U are right there is non. But what happens when one starts to make ridiculous statements, and also talks about other countries as if they are nothing. Respect is earned by keeping a balance. Not just by acting tough.

Turkey is one of the most despotic regimes on this planet. They are the primary sponsor of the world's terrorist organizations including Al Qaeda.

Turkey has been funding and arming terrorists in Xinjiang for decades. Turkey has been funding and arming terrorists in Syria.

Terrorism is part of Turkish culture. They sympathize with terrorism in their education system.

I remember when I was studying overseas and had a Turkish lecturer for a Finance paper. The dude was incredibly apologetic towards Al Qaeda saying they are doing 'god's work' and we clashed a lot during lectures.

Every Turk I've met has been brainwashed by religious extremism.

The Turkish regime is a mass murdering regime that has supported the most vulgar and repulsive terrorist organisations in the world.

One day I hope Israel bombs the living crap out of Turkey. Bomb their military targets, industrial targets, commercial targets and population centers.

Not a big fan of Israel but they have a ruthless way of dealing with terrorists and there is no bigger state sponsor of terror than the Turkish regime.
you're defintely another generic brainwashed Chinese kid, but i will give it a try anyway; give solid proof that shows Turkey is supporting terrorism in east Turkestan/xinjiang. otherwise zip it, Chinese already have a quite low reputation here.

you're defintely another generic brainwashed Chinese kid, but i will give it a try anyway; give solid proof that shows Turkey is supporting terrorism in east Turkestan/xinjiang. otherwise zip it, Chinese already have a quite low reputation here.

Turkey supports terrorists in Syria.
Turkey supports terrorists in Xinjiang.

I don't need to give proof to something that is as obvious as grass being green and the sky being blue.

These are generally accepted facts.

Al Qaeda has incredible backing by the Turkish regime like they got from the Taliban.

Stop denying the activities by your regime towards aiding terrorism.

I don't need to give proof to something that is as obvious as grass being green and the sky being blue.

Al Qaeda has incredible backing by the Turkish regime like they got from the Taliban.

Taking your 'arguments' seriously would make me look more stupid than you. I'll try with another Chinese member another time, thanks for your try.

As Turkey continues to intensify its military and arms presence on the border it shares with Syria, Iran has raised its voice to show that it is monitoring events between the two neighbors. In a move to redress Turkey’s actions, Iran has warned that any assault on its ally territory will result to an armed response by Syria and Iran.
Reports claim that a message sent to Ankara by Iran warned that “any attack on Syrian territory will be met with a harsh response and the Iranian-Syrian mutual defense agreement will be activated.” Iran remains to be one of the remaining allies of the Assad regime in the region although Turkey use to be one of it too but their relations with Syria turned sour.
The relations between Tehran and Damascus were strengthened during the eight year in the 80’s between Iraq and Iran during which the latter enjoyed the support of Damascus. They have concluded multiple defense pacts amongst them since then.
Tensions have been escalating since Turkey’s military was gunned down by Syria after an airspace violation and Turkey has turned to be much more supportive of the Rebels battling the Syrian government as it plays host to defectors and refugees.
Turkey has also raised eyebrows of the Kurds in North of Syria as its Prime Minister said that they won’t hesitate to launch an attack there if threatened but an Arab diplomat was quoted saying that “Ankara is preparing an agreement with Washington to intervene militarily in the Syrian (crisis), using the Kurdish card as an excuse.” This military intervention will only be limited to the north.
However, Turkey is said to receive a message from Iran reading “beware of changing the rules of the game.”
Iran warns Turkey of harsh response | Middle East Confidential
Will Turkey calls on Pakistan and NATO for Support.....

Taking your 'arguments' seriously would make me look more stupid than you. I'll try with another Chinese member another time, thanks for your try.

Mate, why are you replying this guy. Nobody in PDF takes serious these guys.... all they do is chest-bumping in their little section.

agyy1qv_460sa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom