What's new

Iran turns into superpower

Now Pakistan is sandwiched between two Supa Powaa’s.

Soon Afghanistan will defeat US (After Troop pullout)and than we will have another Supa Powaa on our borders. Pakistan is so screwed. :help:

Now Pakistan is sandwiched between two Supa Powaa’s.

Soon Afghanistan will defeat US (After Troop pullout)and than we will have another Supa Powaa on our borders. Pakistan is so screwed. :help:

Pakistan is screwed regardless of your neighbors. Pakistan has a Nuclear arsenal but cant feed its own people!

Pakistan is screwed regardless of your neighbors. Pakistan has a Nuclear arsenal but cant feed its own people!
I am pretty sure Pakistan produce enough food to not only feed but it can export. On the other hand , Iran got neither nukes nor food :haha:

Last edited:
Dude....c`mon..I think you`re forgetting that so long as the people of pakistan have grass to eat they`ll NEVER go hungry,right?[LOL!]:bad:
I seem to remember some pakistani guy by the name of bhutto saying something like that back in the day.;)

Dude....c`mon..I think you`re forgetting that so long as the people of pakistan have grass to eat they`ll NEVER go hungry,right?[LOL!]:bad:
I seem to remember some pakistani guy by the name of bhutto saying something like that back in the day.;)
Yap, whatever it takes, but considering Agriculture vast land, and largest fresh water irrigation in the world. Pakistan will be the one of the last country to worry about food in case of global crisis.

Iran not only has the abilty to make nuke;but also feed our people......also can help it's poor neighbors..........
Unfortunately that poor neighbors vassal overlord wont allow it to accept any help from iran,pretty sad really.
:cry::pakistan::cry:

Yap, whatever it takes, but considering Agriculture vast land, and largest fresh water irrigation in the world. Pakistan will be the one of the last country to worry about food in case of global crisis.

So you have the food to feed your people but some how they still are starving and suffering from Malnutrition. Way to go Pakistan! All this while sucking on Saudi and Uncle Sam's nobs. Impressive!!!

Unfortunately that poor neighbors vassal overlord wont allow it to accept any help from iran,pretty sad really.
:cry::pakistan::cry:
I never forget that pakistan in 2010 flooded and our leader asked people in friday prayer to help pakistani brothers.....but who remember that time....10 years passed away

Dude...thats just sad,you`re talking penny-ante smuggled petrol when you could have an entire gas pipeline....,man!:nono:

dude that smuggled oil caused 1500 deaths due to protests about corruption in Iran.

So you have the food to feed your people but some how they still are starving and suffering from Malnutrition. Way to go Pakistan! All this while sucking on Saudi and Uncle Sam's nobs. Impressive!!!
iran has less abject povert simply because it has lot of oil wealth , depsite having such big natural resources , most countries in middle east cant create diversified economies , this is far bigger incompetence. Iran in a theocracy for 4 decades now without a civil society uprising this shows civil society isnt vibrant enough as well, so it is a failure on every front.

Back
Top Bottom