What's new

Iran turns into superpower

My definition for being superpower is easy, The country should stand on its own feet and progress (obtaining goals) without getting significant aids from outside and ability to absorb strong attacks at same time.
Russia proved to be natural superpower after October Revolution, and When German Nazi attacked them, US as well is Natural superpower mostly thanks to its geopolitics.
I have doubt about china that it can or can not survive and progress under total isolation and hostile conditions.
Iran also is standing on her own feet and progressing till now at same time is under huge hybrid attack from outside.
If Iran survive such situation I will put it in second rank after Russia in top of USA in my superpower ranking.

so Iran is above China in terms of power ranking ? :rofl: don't know where your over-confidence or cockiness come from? If you guys are so delusional as Indians, no wonder your life is miserable

so Iran is above China in terms of power ranking ? :rofl: don't know where your over-confidence or cockiness come from? If you guys are so delusional as Indians, no wonder your life is miserable
At least they can Say the name USA....

Hold my beer!

Quds force be like, "Hold my IED marine!".

d64a5f0d321c5771a8764ac5c5755001fb91203b.jpeg

Zerro progress? No Taliban in power, Osama bin Laden killed, they are still there

Afghan Mujahideen have defacto control over 70% of Afghanistan's territory. The inept, traitor to it's people, U.S Government swallowed it's own bullshit and has come to the negotiation table to talk peace with the Taliban. Whatever happened to NOT negotiating with "terrorists?" Seems like Afghan Mujahideen called your government on their nonstop, 100% bullshit!!

Better yet, America's economy is $22 trillion in debt and is on the verge of collapse, having spent trillions $$ on wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for the last 20 years.

Let's face the facts shall we. America has fought not a single war in defense of it's actual territory, since the second world war. Your country has been fighting wars for Israel for the last 30 years. Your country is owned and controlled by Zionists for the over 100 years. Your country's claim to being democratic is as true as the cows jumping over the moon.

America is the lie that is told to the world, so the world gets screwed by it's owners, those swines, the Zionists.

Don't know but the title of this thread was a bit premature... just saying

Don't know but the title of this thread was a bit premature... just saying

considering. It was 24 hours ago a Iranian general was droned and killed openly

to have this thread continue is just silly and ridiculous now

Back
Top Bottom