What's new

Iran to host multilateral conference on Afghanistan on October 27

You need your head checked, and since you love supporting the same pariah that is causing upheaval in Baluchistan, and murdering our sons on a daily basis, quit being their cheerleader and move there!
Looking at your posts you are on the rampage here. I don't know why mods allow this kind of behavior.

My friend, we have gone through this a multiple times. I am sure that you know our position regarding this issue. If you forgot about it please tell so i explain it once more.

Khatibzadeh is not responsible for paranoid minds. You can turn a sentence to something of your liking. Do as you wish.

I am thinking about an incident 5 days ago and the response was flat out something taken out of masochistic low budget p0rn. Basically having 4 casualties and saying we are not here to fight them after 100000 direct hits by a country that is 50 times weaker than you.. This is disgeaceful.

Message simple and people have been telling you now for years reply reply reply it will stop. You taking hits unanswered creps on us collectively but what is worse the audacity that you are believing your are fighting anyone that is just delusion

Looking at your posts you are on the rampage here. I don't know why mods allow this kind of behavior.
Call it what you will, but it is the likes of you who are in pain at a hypocrite nation being called out for what it is. One that always back stabs Pakistan.
More than 50 percent Afghanistan speaks Persian

and this is how they get treated:

Call it what you will, but it is the likes of you who are in pain at a hypocrite nation being called out for what it is. One that always back stabs Pakistan.

and this is how they get treated:

I am not in pain I'm just calling out your abusive behavior. Spoiled brats like you are a bad representation of everything you stand for.

I am thinking about an incident 5 days ago and the response was flat out something taken out of masochistic low budget p0rn. Basically having 4 casualties and saying we are not here to fight them after 100000 direct hits by a country that is 50 times weaker than you.. This is disgeaceful.

Message simple and people have been telling you now for years reply reply reply it will stop. You taking hits unanswered creps on us collectively but what is worse the audacity that you are believing your are fighting anyone that is just delusion
Here we go again. Israel has not achieved jacks.hit and the resistance belt that has surrounded them is becoming more tighter. They are conducting strikes since 2011, a decade already. What have they and their Saudi brothers achieved? Israel has no strategic depth. They are surrounded by Iran from all directions.

I am not in pain I'm just calling out your abusive behavior. Spoiled brats like you are a bad representation of everything you stand for.
Oh you are in pain alright. Every decent Pakistani knows the snakes we have for neighbors, but then we have false flaggers like you.....

Here we go again. Israel has not achieved jacks.hit and the resistance belt that has surrounded them is becoming more tighter. They are conducting strikes since 2011, a decade already. What have they and their Saudi brothers achieved? Israel has no strategic depth. They are surrounded by Iran from all directions.

That is all you ever have done talk something that is not realistic into existence like what F bro. You are being stroke and you don't see the joke in all of the stuff you are saying.. Israel can't do that to even Azerbaijan without it escalating into war or Jordan etc etc... RED LINES exist but not in your dictionary than stop talking act more first.. The ground reality is absolutely against you unlike Azerbaijan who does have backbone but you don't when it matters.. You have just become a cafe talker who eats biscuits talks bunch of nonsense and goes home

That is all you ever have done talk something that is not realistic into existence like what F bro. You are being stroke and you don't see the joke in all of the stuff you are saying.. Israel can't do that to even Azerbaijan without it escalating into war or Jordan etc etc... RED LINES exist but not in your dictionary than stop talking act more first
Facts speak louder. Israel has failed to dislodge Hezbollah and other Iranian-friendly groups on its borders. They have carried out like thousands of airstrikes but as we can see it has failed to do anything of significance. I guess you just like to see LRBM's being launched at Israel directly from Iranian soil which is not going to happen since there is no open attack on Iranian soil by Israel. Intelligence, sabotage acts is another story and will be responded in the same manner.

Facts speak louder. Israel has failed to dislodge Hezbollah and other Iranian-friendly groups on its borders. They have carried out like thousands of airstrikes but as we can see it has failed to do anything of significance. I guess you just like to see LRBM's being launched at Israel directly from Iranian soil which is not going to happen since there is no open attack on Iranian soil by Israel. Intelligence, sabotage acts is another story and will be responded in the same manner.

No need to launch from Iran. The strikes were on Iranian individuals in Syria this should not go unreplied by all costs. Replies should come from where they attack these same bases in Syria..

That is not how you fight them. By taking hits but you hit back inside there territory that is when they realize he can't strike. Example just like what Hamas said strike them back they will get message and do it from Syria.. Until you do that frequently you shouldn't talk

No need to launch from Iran. The strikes were on Iranian individuals in Syria this should not go unreplied by all costs. Replies should come from where they attack these same bases in Syria..

That is not how you fight them. By taking hits but you hit back inside there territory that is when they realize he can't strike. Example just like what Hamas said strike them back they will get message and do it from Syria.. Until you do that frequently you shouldn't talk
You are confusing things here. You are forgetting that Iran replies to Israel through allied armed groups, not directly. During the Hamas-Israel war, the IRGC Qods force was in direct contact with armed groups such as Islamic Jihad and Hamas leadership to coordinate actions against Israel. Not to forget the amount of money and weaponry (as much is possible) going into that direction. And majority of victims of the Israeli attacks in Syria and Lebanon are non-Iranian.

You are confusing things here. You are forgetting that Iran replies to Israel through allied armed groups, not directly. During the Hamas-Israel war, the IRGC Qods force was in direct contact with armed groups such as Islamic Jihad and Hamas leadership to coordinate actions against Israel. Not to forget the amount of money and weaponry (as much is possible) going into that direction. And majority of victims of the Israeli attacks in Syria and Lebanon are non-Iranian.

No.. That is not what i am talking about but the unanswered strikes, scientist asssinations etc etc... Zero nada they went completely unanswered

Iran replies through allied armed groups, not directly.
Thank You for admitting that iran uses proxies to further its agendas.

No.. That is not what i am talking about but the unanswered strikes, scientist asssinations etc etc... Zero nada they went completely unanswered
Those are covert operations by foreign intelligence agencies. It does not justify casus belli, forcing Iran to declare open war. Like i said in my earlier post, covert intelligence operations will be replied in the same manner. What part don't you get my friend?

Back
Top Bottom