What's new

Iran to host multilateral conference on Afghanistan on October 27

Those are covert operations by foreign intelligence agencies. It does not justify casus belli, forcing Iran to declare open war. Like i said in my earlier post, covert intelligence operations will be replied in the same manner. What part don't you get my friend?

What you don't understand is if you foreign forces is targetted deliberate it is crossing red lines which means yours has not only been crossed by a small tiny but abused by it. The ICGR is targetted as terrorist including its leaders and they are viewed fair game because you failed in the most critical element in warfare which is establishing a red line if that is nonexistent you have lost the mental fight and everything else you say is talking you ain't about this life. Once an attack comes you reply like wise by sending missiles or what not but not letting it go unanswered is key.. Everything else you are saying is just a parody. These are real frontlines with redlines Turkey-Greece, China-India, Pakistan-India, North Korea-South Korea, Japan-Russia, China-Japan, Japan-Both Koreas, Israel-Egypt, Egypt-Turkey, Morocco-Algeria, Morocco-Spain, France-Algeria etc etc etc or Baltic states-Russia

Last edited:
Thank You for admitting that iran uses proxies to further its agendas.
For the native Palestinians and Lebanese people they are heroes and freedom fighters fighting against injustice and occupation. For Blacklight in Pakistan they are just ''proxies''.

Iran offered mediation. Pakistan chose a lesser of the two evil and gave peace a chance.

Why do you want to interfere like colonial entity in Af-Pak region? Why the death wish? It's the same mindless crap India is stuck in.
Sorry, you are a troll.

I Remember this senseless quotes from @retiredtroll

Don't quote me please, the guy that i can Remember was happy about US bombing of Pakistan. A clueless troll that trolled for sake of trolling. :lol:

For the native Palestinians and Lebanese people they are heroes and freedom fighters fighting against injustice and occupation. For Blacklight in Pakistan they are just ''proxies''.
One only has to see how Lebanon has been turned into a failed state, and how the Palestine suffering is only getting worse by the day to realize what these proxies have achieved.

But troll brigade is busy regurgitating rhetoric and propaganda, yet people are fleeing it by the truck load, and the ones defending it on this thread, dont want to live there. Oh the irony!

One only has to see how Lebanon has been turned into a failed state, and how the Palestine suffering is only getting worse by the day to realize what these proxies have achieved.

But troll brigade is busy regurgitating rhetoric and propaganda, yet people are fleeing it by the truck load, and the ones defending it on this thread, dont want to live there. Oh the irony!
Lebanon is being punished by Israel and the US for allowing Hezbollah to participate in the government, how is that the fault of Iran? Why is Israel allowed to kill and humiliate Palestinians and Lebanese? Are they not humans? Oh wait, i forgot you even forgot about your own land, Kashmir. Nevermind about other muslims.
What you don't understand is if you foreign forces is targetted deliberate it is crossing red lines which means yours has not only been crossed by a small tiny but abused by it. The ICGR is targetted as terrorist including its leaders and they are viewed fair game because you failed in the most critical element in warfare which is establishing a red line if that is nonexistent you have lost the mental fight and everything else you say is talking you ain't about this life. Once an attack comes you reply like wise by sending missiles or what not but not letting it go unanswered is key
You are just repeating the same things over and over again. Look my earlier replies, you will find the answer.

Sorry, you are a troll.

I Remember this senseless quotes from @retiredtroll

Don't quote me please, the guy that i can Remember was happy about US bombing of Pakistan. A clueless troll that trolled for sake of trolling. :lol:

Darius may need proofs.

I smell some ones a... is burning

loool no my a… isn’t burning cuz Alhumdulliah Pakistan doesn’t get b*tched by Israel like Iran does. Our nuclear scientist don’t get assassinated by them. Our nuclear facilities don’t get “mysterious” fires. And alhumdulliah the Sunnis in the Middle East are resisting Iranian illegal occupation through their proxies. They might not be winning but they choose to be shaheed to die with their honour rather to bow down to Iranians.
If I was Iranian I would be burning because how do you managed to get b*tched by Israel and usa so many times yet you can’t do shit about it? If I was Iran my a… would be burning because I’m too p**sy to fight Israel and usa so I instead use hezboshaytan (hezbollah) to kill innocent Sunnis.
All the anti Israel anti usa talk from Iran just to becomes India’s little b*tch!

I thank Allah for making me a Pakistani because my country doesn’t get b*tched by the world liek iran does!
The zaynabiyyoun volunteers who participated in eliminating ISIS in Syraq, have had no harm to Pakistan

If they were patriotic Pakistani why not fight ttp alongside security forces in Pakistan first than help fight in Kashmir after go fight isis. Ttp posed a bigger threat to Pakistani Shias and Pakistan but of course daddy Iran comes first

Unlike Pakistan, Iran is engaged in a brutal intelligence war against the whole West. Despite that it has managed to stand its ground. Losing assets are expected in a war.. pretty normal. Pakistan is lucky it is only facing a third world nation like India. In fact, i am sure Pakistan will not even survive 1 month of the type of sanctions and sabotage targeting Iran. It would fall apart as fast as how the US marines and choppers penetrated into the heart of Pakistan.

looooooooooool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Iran wouldn’t survive a second if it faced the threats Pakistan faced. West and Israel are more hostile to Pakistan than to Iran. West and Israel see Iran as a joke a country that can easily be beaten. Unlike Iran Pakistan actually holds the capability to wipe Israel out of existence

Oh you are in pain alright. Every decent Pakistani knows the snakes we have for neighbors, but then we have false flaggers like you.....

They are all supporters of Iran and hezboshaytan (hezbollah). They will spread propaganda on this forum because that’s the only thing their good at. They can’t do shit to Israel or usa but talk like their something. All the anti west anti Israel statements from Iran just to become Indias colony. Their natural jokers no point in wasting time arguing with Iranian keyboard warrior army

You are my source Darush.

Afghanistan cannot see another wave of foreign interference.

Integrity and sovereignty of Afghanistan is not subject to dinner parties in ancient Persian heartland.

Hopefully you realize that free access to ethnic groups for participation in government, such as Islamic Iran is doing with an Azari Supreme Leader, a Kurdish Speaker of Majles and so on, is quite the opposite of ethnic separatism and loss of territorial integrity. Only if government posts are pre-attributed to communities by law or if a federal system on ethno-linguistic basis is implemented - which is not implied by Iran's statement, is there a communalization of public space and thence a potential risk of ethno-separatism further down the line in case of a major crisis.

In that sense, kudos to Khatibzadeh for expressing a legitimate position which if heeded will only strengthen Afghanistan's integrity and sovereignty. Basically it is an expression of the virtues of non-discrimination, no more and no less.

Also, it would seem that both the disintegration of Afghanistan along ethnic lines and federal governance are options proposed by Pakistani users right here:

3,4.jpg

Therefore the above quoted objection would be far more fitting a reply to these comments than to Khatibzadeh's statement.

Last edited:
You realize that participation of all ethnic groups in government without distinction, such as Islamic Iran is doing with an Azari Supreme Leader, a Kurdish Speaker of Majles and so on, is the exact opposite of ethnic separatism and loss of territorial integrity, right? Only if government posts are pre-attributed to specific communities or if a federal system on ethno-linguistic basis is implemented - which is not what Iran's statements imply, is there a communalization of public space and thence a potential risk of ethno-separatism further down the line in case of a major crisis.

In that sense, kudos to Khatibzadeh for expressing a legitimate position which if heeded will only strengthen Afghanistan's integrity and sovereignty. Basically it is an expression of the virtues of non-discrimination, no more and no less.

Also, it would seem that both the disintegration of Afghanistan along ethnic lines and federal governance are options proposed by some Pakistani users right here on this forum:

View attachment 786536

The above quoted objection would be far more fitting a reply to these comments than to Khatibzadeh's statement.

I welcome you to the thread.

The objection here is foreign dictation. The term inclusive government is a double edged sword for all of Afghanistan's neighbours. It's nothing but a tool of leverage.

Only Afghan people can write for themselves a constitution and a social order code.

I welcome you to the thread.

The objection here is foreign dictation. The term inclusive government is a double edged sword for all of Afghanistan's neighbours. It's nothing but a tool of leverage.

Only Afghan people can write for themselves a constitution and a social order code.

Iran's statement was not assorted with any threats nor conditions, thus it isn't dictation but an advise stemming from what many reasonably view as the best way forward to ensure long term stability. Whether the advise will be paid attention to or not, Iran is going to maintain functional, non-hostile relations with Kabul. Yes, Afghan people themselves should write their constitution autonomously - preferably without ethno-linguistic discrimination in the choice of representatives at the constitutional assembly.

Iran's statement was not assorted with any threats nor conditions, thus it isn't dictation but an advise stemming from what many reasonably view as the best way forward to ensure long term stability. Whether the advise will be paid attention to or not, Iran is going to maintain functional, non-hostile relations with Kabul. Yes, Afghan people themselves should write their constitution autonomously - preferably without ethno-linguistic discrimination in the choice of representatives at the constitutional assembly.

Nobody is undermining Iran's legitimate concerns but those concerns remain Afghan concern first and foremost.

When stability is of utmost importance, pressure tactics don't work.

Nobody is undermining Iran's legitimate concerns but those concerns remain Afghan concern first and foremost.

When stability is of utmost importance, pressure tactics don't work.

It's precisely for the sake of stability that Iran is adopting this view. Because Iran like many others is of the opinion that in a relatively fractured society like Afghanistan, inclusiveness or non-discrimination is a solid domestic guarantee for lasting peace.

Iran's main concern with regards to Afghanistan is not how much influence it will wield in internal Afghan matters, but how safe its borders with Afghanistan will be and whether any security threat will emanate from there.

Pressure tactics would imply threatening with proactive consequences, downgrading ties or slapping sanctions on the targeted entity, none of which Iran has been seen proceeding with.

It's precisely for the sake of stability that Iran is adopting this view. Because Iran like many others is of the opinion that in a relatively fractured society like Afghanistan, inclusiveness or non-discrimination is a solid domestic guarantee for lasting peace.

Iran's main concern with regards to Afghanistan is not how much influence it will wield in internal Afghan matters, but how safe its borders with Afghanistan will be and whether any security threat will emanate from there.

Pressure tactics would imply threatening with proactive consequences, downgrading ties or slapping sanctions on the targeted entity, none of which Iran has been seen proceeding with.

We will just have to wait and see. Not much confidence can be put in this conference lacking Afghan representation.

Back
Top Bottom