What's new

Iran to establish permanent IRGC military base in Indian Ocean by March 2021

Bro, why this @mohammad45 person is allowed to call other "Troll" and various other derogatory terms?
I don't know if you are aware but there are lots of "Personal Attack" from @mohammad45 to @Falcon29 .

I don't understand why management is allowing this language here???

Management on this forum deletes their posts sometimes when you report them but they don't ban usually. Iranians are not regulated well on the forum to say the least. Turks and Arabs who go on similar rants usually get banned.

I reported post by one Iranian who said I need a bullet in my head and I don't even remember if post got deleted. Some moderators on the forum have soft spot for Iran.

Bro, why this @mohammad45 person is allowed to call other "Troll" and various other derogatory terms?
I don't know if you are aware but there are lots of "Personal Attack" from @mohammad45 to @Falcon29 .

I don't understand why management is allowing this language here???
I dont disagree. Youre right. Patience is much better against trolls
The problem is he accuses us of something that Ale Saud is exactly doing already. Personal attacks between me and falcon has become a norm in our conversation Btw,
I explained it to you since i have known you as a moderate member of forum. So my apalogies for impatience.
Management on this forum deletes their posts sometimes when you report them but they don't ban usually. Iranians are not regulated well on the forum to say the least. Turks and Arabs who go on similar rants usually get banned.

I reported post by one Iranian who said I need a bullet in my head and I don't even remember if post got deleted. Some moderators on the forum have soft spot for Iran.
Cry more troll. Im not a paid troll like you but ill be with you here countering your trolling as much as I can.

I dont disagree. Youre right. Patience is much better against trolls
The problem is he accuses us of something that Ale Saud is exactly doing already. Personal attacks between me and falcon has become a norm in our conversation Btw,
I explained it to you since i have known you as a moderate member of forum. So my apalogies for impatience.

Cry more troll. Im not a paid troll like you but ill be with you here countering your trolling as much as I can.

You are describing yourself tagging me and moderators in every thread. I am not worried about you nor bother to respond to your personal attacks as I don't like to engage in childish behavior like yours.

I'll have a look bro.

No they don't bro.
I'll have a look at the things you stated.

no its not because moderators have soft spot for iran but its because iranians behave civilized and polite. we respect this place as a pakistani site and are guest here. we respect pakistan and also other nationalities. but when iranian threads get hijacked by turkish and arab trolls iranians have every right to retaliate in the same manner. this is a fact that @WebMaster @waz @PakSword and all those other good mods here recognize.. that the iranians are just on the defensive. never do we attack or hijack threads out of nowhere unless iran or iranians are getting badmouthed or trolled.

Which once again raises the question of where? Maldives?

No doubt the US would maintain air/naval superiority in the area so the range of any assets is clearly limited.

It also raises the question of why? because without a doubt any isolated posts would be obliterated in a hypothetical conflict.
iran is trying to increase access denial, we do not know how or where, we only know indian ocean, permanent IRGC base in the next year

no its not because moderators have soft spot for iran but its because iranians behave civilized and polite. we respect this place as a pakistani site and are guest here. we respect pakistan and also other nationalities. but when iranian threads get hijacked by turkish and arab trolls iranians have every right to retaliate in the same manner. this is a fact that @WebMaster @waz @PakSword and all those other good mods here recognize.. that the iranians are just on the defensive. never do we attack or hijack threads out of nowhere unless iran or iranians are getting badmouthed or trolled.

Attacking and insulting people over difference of opinion is not going on 'defensive'. You guys attack and insult Arabs for having perspective on conflicts in their own nations. It's a big joke to say Iranians here are polite. I can find 20 posts in past two days from you and couple of other guys filled with deragatory terms and personal attacks.

Which once again raises the question of where? Maldives?

No doubt the US would maintain air/naval superiority in the area so the range of any assets is clearly limited.

It also raises the question of why? because without a doubt any isolated posts would be obliterated in a hypothetical conflict.
it is called deterrence, if the enemy realizes it will be hit badly they will refrain from provocation

No, you need to report, seriously dude, just report.
As Sinan has mentioned. No one has the right to retaliate here, simply report the post and let the mods handle it. Retaliating will only result in you violating the rules same as the starter and will be treated same.

People are jumping to conclusions here. First give it time for more information to be released, we do not even know what the nature of this base will be. There are multiple ways a base can come to be made. For many reasons IRGC needs to expand in the Indian ocean. One reason which has yet to be discussed is to allow for targeting and tracking of ships and feed this data into the Iran's long range anti-ship ballistic missiles in a potential conflict . These 2000-3000Km ranged systems are already here, however until they are married with the proper data feeds, they will not reach their full potentials. Another part of this will be Iran's military satellites which have started to be launched by the IRGC.

As Sinan has mentioned. No one has the right to retaliate here, simply report the post and let the mods handle it. Retaliating will only result in you violating the rules same as the starter and will be treated same.
fair enough but those who initiate trolling or hijack pure out of hatred or jealous needs to be punished more severely. also reporting doesnt help always but i still do that when i see trolling posts. many iran related threads got hijacked by turks, arabs abit less but mainly the group i mentioned.

People are jumping to conclusions here. First give it time for more information to be released, we do not even know what the nature of this base will be. There are multiple ways a base can come to be made. For many reasons IRGC needs to expand in the Indian ocean. One reason which has yet to be discussed is to allow for targeting and tracking of ships and feed this data into the Iran's long range anti-ship ballistic missiles in a potential conflict . These 2000-3000Km ranged systems are already here, however until they are married with the proper data feeds, they will not reach their full potentials. Another part of this will be Iran's military satellites which have started to be launched by the IRGC.
this news is so big honestly if its true its truly the most important development coming out of iran since the 1979 revolution.

@waz @WebMaster @PakSword @The Eagle

Dear Brothers, this troll tries to make Arab-Persian/Iranian war in every thread related to Irans military activities in the Region. Please dont brother with my insults to this troll since he is actually pushing American narrative. He quotes on behalf of American propaganda Machine hence spreading racial hatred here and there.

Iran is Building this base to counter American fleet. I dont Deny that in case of War, we will pound American bases all over Arab and regional countries. It doesnt Translate into attacking Arab masses but only countering American Measures in Middle East and beyond. In fact Iran needs to be able to counter the unkown cruise missiles of USA in Persian Gulf which might have been developed secretly. These missiles will have a range of beyond 3 thousand kilometers. Iran needs this island to sink the platforms that try to approach Iranian territorial WATERS.

Its not fake. Its under Development. The biggest opponent is USA and its Arab boot lickers.
Mods prefer a solo Palestine over dozen Iranians who I'm in close connections with.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom