What's new

Iran & the Caucuses: Some Thoughts

Please friends, IranianZamin already embaressed himself with his racist remarks against his own fellow citizens, his support for terror and ridiculus insults. I personally think this thread isn't worth anyones time. The thread's starter is a known troll that attacked Turkey/Azerbaijan and Turks since his/her first day in this forum.

Lets just leave our Iranian friends alone and put an end to this unneccecary fights.

Please friends, IranianZamin already embaressed himself with his racist remarks against his own fellow citizens, his support for terror and ridiculus insults. I personally think this thread isn't worth anyones time. The thread's starter is a known troll that attacked Turkey/Azerbaijan and Turks since his/her first day in this forum.

Lets just leave our Iranian friends alone and put an end to this unneccecary fights.
exactly, this is what we want. Just leave us alone... thanks : )

Btw, i am not racist to my fellow citizens, all Iranians are great and mighty people. I just dont like people from other countries harrasing my nation

exactly, this is what we want. Just leave us alone... thanks : )

Btw, i am not racist to my fellow citizens, all Iranians are great and mighty people. I just dont like people from other countries harrasing my nation

You are either a racist or not. Towards who is not important. You couldn't hold yourself and said unfortunate things which proved you are one. Hopefully you'll get a proper punishment for that.

As for leaving you alone, not gonna happen if you keep insisting on sharing your wet dreams with us.

Half of it is in our province, the other half which was taken from us by force by Russia will soon join back the motherland

learn more

Treaty of Golestan

This is in 1813 , in 1900 only we had all of arabia , so we should have that land back? . You have wet dreams , first try to revive your crippling economy and then think about them.

Iran is going to have a bad time with the strategic deals between Turkiye and Azerbaycan.

^^ atleast she can pluck like millions of turkish woman ehh ?

now look at this... your peoples deformed face, that looks like a alien not like a normal human being lmao

borte14.jpg

Everyone should work on a ban on IranZamin the racist . how people like him are not banned

Back
Top Bottom