What's new

Iran & the Caucuses: Some Thoughts

Please stop trolling or i will make you more embarrased i dont want to post the famous '' Iran nose '' there are articles of iranian nose job capital.

^^ dear mr. troll... just look your own avatar, its supposed to be a turkic soldier right ? but can u explain to me why he looks mongol ?

You think azerbaycan is your nation which shows your still in a fantasy.

kardeşim bu büyük burunlularla daha fazla muhattab olamamanı tavsiye ederim .. fark ettigin gibi açıkca türk düşmanı bir şahsiyet paylaşımları tamamiyle anti türk ve türk halkıyla ilgili hiç bir şey alaka etmiyor .. paylaşımlarıda hepsi mogol , türk veya turki degil ..

he use mongolian people pics against turkish people. Mongolians were more much bravery this troll , brother be careful and dont answer him .

kardeşim bu büyük burunlularla daha fazla muhattab olamamanı tavsiye ederim .. fark ettigin gibi açıkca türk düşmanı bir şahsiyet paylaşımları tamamiyle anti türk ve türk halkıyla ilgili hiç bir şey alaka etmiyor .. paylaşımlarıda hepsi mogol , türk veya turki degil ..

he use mongolian people pics against turkish people. Mongolians were more much bravery this troll , brother be careful and dont answer him .

Yes you are right.We shouldnt drop to these peoples levels.

I dont want to drop to your level , your reported many times from the beggining of the thread , even mods like Deno and Mosamania are witnesses , you have been racist when we was discussing like a human

Nope we focus on our country . Check the strategic deals that isolate Iran .

Now lets look at Iran and how we are tottaly harming them.

Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan–Turkey relations have always been strong with the two often being described as "one nation with two states"

Kars–Tbilisi–Baku railway

Kars

Not Baku-tbilisi-Ceyhan , totally different.

South Caucasus Pipeline

South Caucasus Pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On June 2010, Azerbaijan and Turkey have signed key agreement on a package of Shah Deniz gas issues in Istanbul.The agreement also will open the way for securing supplies to the EU's flagship Nabucco gas pipeline project.On 16 September 2010, countries signed a treaty to establish Strategic Cooperation Council in Istanbul. In December 2010, National Assembly of Azerbaijan ratified on strategic partnership and mutual assistance between Azerbaijan and Turkey. The agreement consists of 23 articles and five chapters: Military-political and security issues, military and military-technical cooperation, humanitarian issues, economic cooperation, and common and final provisions.

--------------------------------------------

List of strategic deals between Azerbaycan and Turkiye. (These will Isolate Iran and break any Influence and transfer of Gas and oil through use of Turkmen and Azeri Gas , and non Iran gas and oil and also none through Iran. Irans economy is criplling.. )

Trans anatolian gas pipeline
Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nabucoo pipeline
Nabucco pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan Pipeline
Baku

These are all strategic deals , if you read abit more about it you can see very clearly how important they are and also backed by US and Europeon Countries.

Kars-Tbilisi-Baku_railway

To everyone , this is what IranZamin responded to this .I dont know that but there must be areas where turks lived as majority , so do you give them areas to azerbaycan or make a referandum?

Easiest Solution .

1. Give back lands to Azerbaycan , sign a no aggression treaty.

2. Lift the blockade.

IranZamin speech Lmao... giving our lands back to our lands ? what for retarded idea is this ? only khars can come up with such a thing

the only reason armenia and azerbiajan is not part of Iran is becayse of russian. soon aliyevbaijan will be back to motherland Iran and any mongo tork lover will be sent back to monglia

Racism and offensive words , to both Azerbaycan and Turkiye the two strongest forces in the region together , isolation Iran and Armenia .

If you have honour , then i have 1000x , wasnt it your country who got help from Israel and now you are swearing at them .:rofl:

Where are the mods to Ban this imbecile racist. Is racism allowed on this forum?

Lets just leave our Iranian friends alone and put an end to this unneccecary fights.

You might want to try a different approach with your boys......If they can't resist to post in Iranian threads then at least they should stay on topic and show some respect.

Turkey is not part of Caucasus.

Back
Top Bottom