What's new

Iran & the Caucuses: Some Thoughts

people don't realize that Torks themselevs are actually living in Iran and greek land, they are trying to anchor themselevs in thet region by creating false BS like azeris are Iranian. who knows maybe everyone was orginally a tork you guys are bunch of uncuvilizaed land looters from mongolia.

Even if so, yet we've managed to build a modern state with a democracy. Like it or not, a third person would choose Turkey over Iran to live in, my civilized friend.

REALLY .. İS THİS YOUR CİVİLİZATİON LİKE İT ?

I advise Turkish forumers to not to engage in conversation with IranZamin. I personally saw him supporting terrorist attacks by suicide bombings and he is proven himself a racist by calling his own fellow citizens ''khar'' means donkey. Don't forget the words of Persian mystic Ghazali ''Don't argue with an ignorant, I could never win.''

the only reason armenia and azerbiajan is not part of Iran is becayse of russian. soon aliyevbaijan will be back to motherland Iran and any mongo tork lover will be sent back to monglia

Reported , Please report this racist . Deno please move this forward to other mods . This racist should be banned.

Now lets look at Iran and how we are tottaly harming them.

Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan–Turkey relations have always been strong with the two often being described as "one nation with two states"

Kars–Tbilisi–Baku railway

Kars

Not Baku-tbilisi-Ceyhan , totally different.

South Caucasus Pipeline

South Caucasus Pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On June 2010, Azerbaijan and Turkey have signed key agreement on a package of Shah Deniz gas issues in Istanbul.The agreement also will open the way for securing supplies to the EU's flagship Nabucco gas pipeline project.On 16 September 2010, countries signed a treaty to establish Strategic Cooperation Council in Istanbul. In December 2010, National Assembly of Azerbaijan ratified on strategic partnership and mutual assistance between Azerbaijan and Turkey. The agreement consists of 23 articles and five chapters: Military-political and security issues, military and military-technical cooperation, humanitarian issues, economic cooperation, and common and final provisions.

--------------------------------------------

List of strategic deals between Azerbaycan and Turkiye. (These will Isolate Iran and break any Influence and transfer of Gas and oil through use of Turkmen and Azeri Gas , and non Iran gas and oil and also none through Iran. Irans economy is criplling.. )

Trans anatolian gas pipeline
Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nabucoo pipeline
Nabucco pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan Pipeline
Baku

These are all strategic deals , if you read abit more about it you can see very clearly how important they are and also backed by US and Europeon Countries.

Kars-Tbilisi-Baku_railway

Kars

Now who would like to live in Iran or Turkey , a third person . Iran is known as poor all the parts throughout the world . Nobody visiting it . Even the good architectured building were built by Turks as ASQ said in another thread with facts. Istanbul becoming a World city , waiting to host Olympics , Istanbul Finance Centre , more than 50 million going in and out , 10 million Tourists .

To everyone , this is what IranZamin responded to this .I dont know that but there must be areas where turks lived as majority , so do you give them areas to azerbaycan or make a referandum?

Easiest Solution .

1. Give back lands to Azerbaycan , sign a no aggression treaty.

2. Lift the blockade.

IranZamin speech Lmao... giving our lands back to our lands ? what for retarded idea is this ? only khars can come up with such a thing

Yeh let the foreigners come and make love with turkish women and making half mongol half european childs :lol:

Nope , Russian , Persian , English , German women love our men , not the other way round.

Yep , EU standards , remember weve acheieved nearly all of them . Iran cant be half of Turkey , Iranian masses are going to europe and USA why? While i have seen so many people who went to europe from village areas are now returning to Turkey and living in Istanbul and buying houses here. Big difference.

Yep , EU standards , remember weve acheieved nearly all of them . Iran cant be half of Turkey , Iranian masses are going to europe and USA why? While i have seen so many people who went to europe from village areas are now returning to Turkey and living in Istanbul and buying houses here. Big difference.
Iranian masses going to Europe??? Coming from tork? LOOOL. You refugees are flooding Europe by the day. 5 million refugees in Germany, 2 million in holland, millions in denmark, UK. You also get bullied and called blackheads everywhere. face it no one thinks you are European. Yet you still beg to join EU! Jokers

I advise Turkish forumers to not to engage in conversation with IranZamin. I personally saw him supporting terrorist attacks by suicide bombings and he is proven himself a racist by calling his own fellow citizens ''khar'' means donkey. Don't forget the words of Persian mystic Ghazali ''Don't argue with an ignorant, I could never win.''

I dont care what you think of me. A tork that is so stupid, can't even get into torkish university. had to go to cyprus to study loool. not even the good part of cyprus, but tork neshin cyprus :lol::lol::lol:

where all the university spots in zimbabwe already taken? LMAO :lol:

Iranian masses going to Europe??? Coming from tork? LOOOL. You refugees are flooding Europe by the day. 5 million refugees in Germany, 2 million in holland, millions in denmark, UK. You also get bullied and called blackheads everywhere. face it no one thinks you are European. Yet you still beg to join EU! Jokers

Immigrant worker, not refugee. They go to work there. They do not escape Turkey, at least Turks.

:devil:

34e5h52.jpg

They got something wrong with their heads? all holding their heads. Look at the one crying .:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom