What's new

Iran & the Caucuses: Some Thoughts

I dont know that but there must be areas where turks lived as majority , so do you give them areas to azerbaycan or make a referandum?

Easiest Solution .

1. Give back lands to Azerbaycan , sign a no aggression treaty.

2. Lift the blockade.
Situation in Iran is different.It seems,Armenians of Karabakh don't have any desire to be ruled under republic of Azerbaijan.Actually majoroty of those who fought in the war were natives of the Karabakh.
Still,I believe the 2 governments should sit together and start some serious talks,it will benefit the whole region.

Yes first thing should be to give the lands back . They dont realise they are in full isolation , Armenians are coming to turkey illegally and we know it but still allow them . They dont realise Azerbaycan Military budget is bigger than armenia state budget .

Yes first thing should be to give the lands back . They dont realise they are in full isolation , Armenians are coming to turkey illegally and we know it but still allow them . They dont realise Azerbaycan Military budget is bigger than armenia state budget .

Nagorno-Karabh is Armenian majority, why Azeris are so much interested in that land when they don't go well with Armenian people.

Why dont India give back all of Kashmir? Something that belongs to Pakistan.

We dont care if its majority , its not always what majority is , if it was then there would be splitting up in nearly everycountry with a majority in another countries city.

Why dont India give back all of Kashmir? Something that belongs to Pakistan.

We dont care if its majority , its not always what majority is , if it was then there would be splitting up in nearly everycountry with a majority in another countries city.

Your country supports Pakistan but my country don't support anyone neither Azerbaijan nor Armenia. Just wanted to know Azeri logic.

This aint about supporting . If its about Majority then isnt Kashmir isnt indian majority. Theres many countries with majority cities or places of other ethnic groups , so it dont work like that . NK is Turkish land .

I dont know that but there must be areas where turks lived as majority , so do you give them areas to azerbaycan or make a referandum?

Easiest Solution .

1. Give back lands to Azerbaycan , sign a no aggression treaty.

2. Lift the blockade.
Lmao... giving our lands back to our lands ? what for retarded idea is this ? only khars can come up with such a thing :lol:

the only reason armenia and azerbiajan is not part of Iran is becayse of russian. soon aliyevbaijan will be back to motherland Iran and any mongo tork lover will be sent back to monglia

I see you are getting aggressive. You started calling people "Khar", "Mongol". You are talking about sending people back to Mongolia.

Calling Turks Khar/eshek is common in Iran, I know. Be careful in these sensible times.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only reason armenia and azerbiajan is not part of Iran is becayse of russian. soon aliyevbaijan will be back to motherland Iran and any mongo tork lover will be sent back to monglia

come and take if you have balls .. SAG

I cant see that in the map . Be careful Iran dont return to fatherland Azerbaycan.

people don't realize that Torks themselevs are actually living in Iran and greek land, they are trying to anchor themselevs in thet region by creating false BS like azeris are Iranian. who knows maybe everyone was orginally a tork you guys are bunch of uncuvilizaed land looters from mongolia.

I see that there is a misinformation going on in this thread... Let me clear your minds a little bit.

Karabag had Turkish majority until ethnic cleansing done by Armenians. 700.000 (give or take) Turks were driven out of Karabagh by massacres.

^^ a vid a bunch of guys harassing few girls, doesnt change the fact that your ancestors were a uncivilized bunch from the deserts of mongolia raping and looting other countries LOL

Back
Top Bottom