What's new

Iran seeks suicide bombings against Saudi Arabia

the fact he doesn't know persian he didn't understand what is inside the link
the blog is very much transforming into an Iranian threat

this is a group website, nothing to do with a news website
this group is an extremist group
in the same group they ask to kill the Iranians who are in the streets to protest

Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi stressed that Iran will not stand idly on the intervention of Saudi Arabia in Bahrain

The Gulf of Defending Bahrain, Iran Annoyed | Delivery Hot News Report

Yes that is true because everyone guards own interests . For us its more complex because we will face ire of Iran if we do not support Iran and being a bordering country we are already in mess due to many things

Agreed with this

I have a Feeling That a Bigger war Is coming In Middle East
Only if the Iranians can convince the US and/or Israel to side with them. Otherwise their 'goose is cooked' in case of a war with the Arabs, who already have far better technological capabilities, and will likely gain the support of some other 'major powers' in a war with Iran.

With all the military technology on the side of the Arabs, this is not going to be a repeat of the Iran-Iraq war. Iran's major means of inflicting damage will be its missile systems, and those (along with its air defences and nuclear infrastructure) are likely going to be targeted first. Iran has a lot of interest in keeping this war 'covert and waged through proxies'.

Brother Hussein says that Ahmadinejad this part of the radical Shiite thought

what you understand from that ?
i became your brother? ;)

yes he is a member of this sect. Khamenei having the power on army, not Ahmadinejad.
But as i explained Khamenei gave too much power to Mesbah Yazdi
And i give another info:
one of the son of Khamenei, the one he tried to give the Grand Ayatollah position by force (the way to become leader) is an important member of this sect. his name Mojtabah Khamenei. He is the one who is leading the pressure group, the most active basij group against opposition.

Please read again . . reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

I read couple of times, but failed to understand a bit. And maybe i won't understand unless Iran carry on some suicide attacks on Saudi Arab.

Maybe m a bit weak in english.

i became your brother? ;)

yes he is a member of this sect. Khamenei having the power on army, not Ahmadinejad.
But as i explained Khamenei gave too much power to Mesbah Yazdi
And i give another info:
one of the son of Khamenei, the one he tried to give the Grand Ayatollah position by force (the way to become leader) is an important member of this sect. his name Mojtabah Khamenei. He is the one who is leading the pressure group, the most active basij group against opposition.

And this all proves the point that Mesbah can be quiet a big influential one viz a viz molding public view

I read couple of times, but failed to understand a bit. And maybe i won't understand unless Iran carry on some suicide attacks on Saudi Arab.

Maybe m a bit weak in english.

lolzz why you want to see suicide bombing materialised against Saudi Arabia ?

Back
Top Bottom