What's new

For Pakistan, Siding With the Saudis on Syria Is a Bad Idea

good to know, when you carry the Syrian passport your opinion will become worthy to us Syrians :coffee:..

Absolutely! No one has the right to tell Syrian what is good for them. Syria was peaceful under Assad. once foreign funded terrorists, funded mainly by Qatar and Saudi Arabia started flowing in, Syria became a living hell.

Being outsider, I may or may not like Assad. But then whats happening and whats going to happen is even worse. Haven't we already seen what is happening in Afghanistan for the past three decades? After Afghans, Pakistanis are worst sufferers of the chaos and war in Afghanistan. We have lost thousands of civilian lives, without being in war, to foreign funded terrorism or anger of the locals in our taking sides with the invaders.

We still dont learn from this. Foreign meddling in a country's affair takes us nowhere. It only brings chaos and war.

Absolutely! No one has the right to tell Syrian what is good for them. Syria was peaceful under Assad. once foreign funded terrorists, funded mainly by Qatar and Saudi Arabia started flowing in, Syria became a living hell.

I don't know much about Assad either to 'take sides'. But the fact that the religious minorities in Syria are supporting Assad tells me that they fear what is Assad's replacement: Enough religious fanatics to turn Syria into another Afghanistan.

All this would not have been possible if the baboon leaders of KSA and Iran reconciled their superficial differences. Indeed, theocracies are a cancer for humanity.

Back
Top Bottom