What's new

Iran seeks suicide bombings against Saudi Arabia

SO U GUYS WANT THIS FANATIC COUNTRY IN BRICS??????

Who openly declares terrorism???

Who knows,wat will they do after they get nukes?????

SO U GUYS WANT THIS FANATIC COUNTRY IN BRICS??????

Who openly declares terrorism???

Who knows,wat will they do after they get nukes?????

Its a propaganda, the article the poster posted is from a blog. No concrete evidence to support it.

Oppssssssssss bad choice by the Zoroastrians

Very irresposible and potentially offensive statement by you Jana.

This is has got nothing at all to do with Zoroastrianism but rather the Arab-Persian enmity which has also got a sectarian angle to it.

. . .I dont know Nishan so i cant say about him.

as far as the speech of the Iranian leader well see the problem is he wields influence so lets see how it will affect the situation.

One thing which should be realised by Iran is to stop acting like guardian of shias around the world create problems in others countries on this basis.

if that is the point then Iran must give citizenship to all shias and accommodate them

I do not know . . I will be delighted, of course . . But resorting to this technique, does not work because The right is clear and the Injustice is clear

So,Iran's president openly declaring that Iran wants to wipe israel off the map with nukes is also propaganda???????

They have some long standing problem with each other. Since we don't know about its back ground, it'll be irresponsible to blame any one party.

Very irresposible and potentially offensive statement by you Jana.

This is has got nothing at all to do with Zoroastrianism but rather the Arab-Persian enmity which has also got a sectarian angle to it.

Thats what i was saying. instead of making it Shia Sunni conflict the roots of this conflict of Persia-Arab is far deeper than current day sectarian divide.

why dont you read my other posts to which i replied about this use of the word.

So,Iran's president openly declaring that Iran wants to wipe israel off the map with nukes is also propaganda???????
why answer by something that nothing to do?

he is right check what he said.

About the words.. they are not from Ahmadinejad , for the thousand times explanation !
this was said by Khomeiny. he said what he thought that Israel would not exist after time. he never said Iran would bomb , nuke or attack Israel.
it doesn't mean Iran is pacific too. i just explain this famous sentence.

. . they are shias not zoroastrians at all. they hate zoroastrians. they hate Jews. they hate christians. they hate sunnis. they hate shias who don't agree with them. they name us "out of Islam" because we protest.
Ahmadinejad is a member of this sect.
Khamenei when he got the leadership gave a position to this Mesbah Yazdi fake ayatollah. . . .Khamenei gave him the position of spiritual formation of the basiji.

So maybe now people can understand why us, Iranians, we are fed up of these crazy people?

Instead of bombing us, would it be better find another solution to kick their ?

it was time with better respect: Khatami for exemple from his good relations in Lebanon (not Hezbollah i mean the government) to KSA

whatever don't worry there are just a few ones who follow Mesbah Yazdi and they are just good to kill Iranian citizens
or in Qom i could often see them insult the grand ayatollahs
because yeah these guys hate the "normal" religious people. these guys are fanatics . they are a danger for sure.

if they go KSA and you kill them , i give you a medal.

my brother Hussein. . This is very strong statement . .it Requires great courage. . Thank you . . My brother we have to put our hands together . . to go down this corrupt regimes . . I Do not say that the Arab regimes are better than the Iranian . .both are the worst . . But I say . . That the Arab peoples suffers from Iran more of these regimes . . Do you understand me ?

Back
Top Bottom