What's new

Iran opposes Afghan-U.S. pact

I' am sure if Muslim countries can stand with Palestine, they can stand with Pakistan too.

First of all there is no Islamist forking stand that has saved Palestinians and brought them any closer to their statehood.

In fact this Islamist stand has chopped the part of Palestine every day of every year since 1947.

If there was no forking Islamist stand, Palestine by now would have gone on its marry way and been enjoying an independent state at peace with its neighbors.

The only stand I see is bunch of Islamists eating aloo gosht (stuff Pakistanis eat when they go pay a visit to family whose member had died in recent days) standing next to dead bodies of Palistinian rock throwers and rocket throwers.

So paaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllease. We are million times better off in Pakistan withOUT any kind of this forking Islamist stand, cycle stand, car stand, tonga stand, or even bus stand.

Why it is that I see so many Pakistanis settled in the west, wearing these cartoonish rose colored Islamist glasses constantly parroting false-Ummah based lies.

Why?

Last edited:
And still haven't seen a response as to how you reached the number 22 Indian consulates next to Pakistani borders.

Well i read it somewhere. Unfortunately i could'nt find it so i'll edit my post.

First of all there is no Islamist forking stand that has saved Palestinians and brought them any closer to their statehood.

In fact this Islamist stand has chopped the part of Palestine every day of every year since 1947.

If there was no forking Islamist stand, Palestine by now would have gone on its marry way and been enjoying an independent state at peace with its neighbors.

The only stand I see is bunch of Islamists eating aloo gosht (stuff Pakistanis eat when they go pay a visit to family whose member had died in recent days) standing next to dead bodies of Palistinian rock throwers and rocket throwers.

So paaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllease. We are million times better off in Pakistan withOUT any kind of this forking Islamist stand, cycle stand, car stand, tonga stand, or even bus stand.

Why it is that I see so many Pakistanis settled in the west, wearing these cartoonish rose colored Islamist glasses constantly parroting false-Ummah based lies.

Why?

Come on man...you are not as dumb as you are pretending to me. You kindda making me annoyed now. By Muslim countries standing with Palestine i mean they internationally raising the issue & diplomatically lobbying, also voicing their support for Palestinians. You took completely wrong meaning out of my post.

Why?

We have a persian food which is called "Khoresht aloo". Is it the same as "Khoresht aloo" ? :-):P
BTW, we usually eat Halva and "Gheymeh" in these occasions.:cheesy:

Well i read it somewhere. Unfortunately i could'nt find it so i'll edit my post.

Thank you.

Do not trust these conspiracy theories spread by Islamists.

As I said there are only two Indian consulates closer to Pak border. There are more one is in Kabul, one in Herat, and one in the North .

So a total all over Afghanistan are perhas 5 give or take few more.

But there are only two that are "relatively" closer to Pak border. Jalalabad and Kandhar.

But these two cities are overflowing with pro-Pakistani Afghanistanis and with Pakistani intel guys.

So these consulates and their staff cannot do anything against Pakistan and get away with that.

Peace

We have a persian food which is called "Khoresht aloo". Is it the same as "Khoresht aloo" ? :-):P
BTW, we usually eat Halva and "Gheymeh" in these occasions.:cheesy:

Oh Wow.

Never realized.

Aloo Gosht: Aloo is Potatoes, and Gosht is typically goat stew meat.

So I guess we eat the same thing (minus the chick peas) on those sad occasions.

Last edited:
Thank you.

Do not trust these conspiracy theories spread by Islamists.

As I said there are only two Indian consulates closer to Pak border. There are more one is in Kabul, one in Herat, and one in the North .

So a total all over Afghanistan are perhas 5 give or take few more.

But there are only two that are "relatively" closer to Pak border. Jalalabad and Kandhar.

But these two cities are overflowing with pro-Pakistani Afghanistanis and with Pakistani intel guys.

So these consulates and their staff cannot do anything against Pakistan and get away with that.

Peace

Oh Wow.

Never realized.

Aloo Gosht: Aloo is Potatoes, and Gosht is typically goat stew meat.

So I guess we eat the same thing (minus the chick peas) on those sad occasions.

LOL, It seems that we have the same traditions:agree::cheesy:

BTW, Do you call potatoes as Aloo? Really? We call these ones as Aloo
Plum_on_tree.jpg

:P

LOL, It seems that we have the same traditions:agree::cheesy:

BTW, Do you call potatoes as Aloo? Really? We call these ones as Aloo
Plum_on_tree.jpg

:P

Yes.

Aloo in Iran is plum

But Aloo in Pakistan is potato (or a bald head of a man :lol:)

plum in Pakistan is called Aloo-e-Bokhara (like Aloo from the region of Bukhara Central Asia).

We call them "Aloo Bukhara" :-)

Yes, we call the Aloo which is used in cooking as "Aloo Bokhara" as well. :-) :lol: :P

Yes.

Aloo in Iran is plum

But Aloo in Pakistan is potato (or a bald head of a man :lol:)

plum in Pakistan is called Aloo-e-Bokhara (like Aloo from the region of Bukhara Central Asia).

Really?!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Bhai Jaan
Pl. list at least 5 and their locations.
Thank you.

That you should ask from Lt. Gen (retd.) Abdul Qayyum Sahib :-)

After all he has been a 3 star general and PA has been involved in Afghanistan for over 3 decades , His assertions cant be simply ignored saying "This is some Mullah Conspiracy Theory" :smart:

Yeah Agha

CENTO played its role.

But the two countries did cooperate more than just military-to-military link.

Perhaps you were too young back then (or may not be born).

Mullah regime totally destroyed good relations with Pakistan.

As I said earlier, Islamism is a poison that has destroyed our region. and still destroying it.

KSA is a new comer compared to 1979 power grab in Iran by Mullahs.

We all were happy that Iranian brothers got their wish and Shah is gone.

But it soon turned out to be a nightmare when Ayatullahs and Mullahs started funding Shia organizations in Pakistan.

yeah yea.

Shias are being persecuted now. I see it and I cry from my Shia friends.

But back in 1979 Pakistani-Shia families around us were walking on clouds and didn't care much about Pakistan and Sunnis.

Oh those were the days.
what kind of a nonsense & a sectarian post is this ? you are generalizing the Shia's of Pakistan, I have Shia relatives, you cant generalize people with such pseudo intellectual arguments, whatever the Shias of Pakistan were doing, were nothing compared to what your fauji gen zia ul haq & his illegitimate marshal law govt doing, it was your fauji zia ul haq & his religious extremists policies which sowed the seeds of de-stability from which Pakistan is suffering even today

your pseudo intellectual assumptions are best exhibited in this pic below

Last edited:
That you should ask from Lt. Gen (retd.) Abdul Qayyum Sahib :-)

After all he has been a 3 star general and PA has been involved in Afghanistan for over 3 decades , His assertions cant be simply ignored saying "This is some Mullah Conspiracy Theory" :smart:

Some generals like Hameeda Bulbul become terrible rumor mongers.

If Qayyum knows, he gotta a say.

Consulate is a well established building that gets listed on the official websites of all the embassies around the world.

It is not something hush hush.

There is no forking place, no large city to accommodate a consulate near our border except in Jalalabad and Kandhar.

So please do not let the title of general (retired) fool you.

And use your critical thinking to evaluate this.

Thank you

what kind of a nonsense & sectarian post is this ? you are generalizing the Shia's of Pakistan, I have Shia relatives, you cant generalize people with such pseudo intellectual arguments, whatever the Shias of Pakistan were doing, were nothing compared to what your fauji gen zia ul haq & his illegitimate marshal law govt doing, it was your fauji zia ul haq & his religious extremists policies which sowed the seeds of de-stability from which Pakistan is suffering even today

So your post is not nonsense and sectarian?

Off course Sunni $hit came from Saudi.

But

that should now allow us to put our hand in the Iranian Ayatullah behind either. As they did fund Shia outfits in Pakistan that were not too different from Hizbullah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom