What's new

Iran opposes Afghan-U.S. pact

There won't be anything that you can do much. Afghanistan president had assured Pakistan several times they won't let anyone use their territory against Pakistan...he even claimed his country will support & fight along with Pakistan against any country of the world as he consider Pakistan as a twin brother of Afghanistan but what could he do? Nothing.
Come on ... Do you really compare Afghan government with Iran? Iran has one of the strongest intelligence services of the world.
China had plans to import Irani oil/gas via Pakistani land & they had plans to reach energy rich Middle East via Gawadar.
Actually, their plan for Iran has been importing through central Asia. but I agree with you about Gwadar.

Why do you guys insult yourself?:undecided:
Although I have some different opinions on some stuff with you guys, but I believe that you guys are good people.:pakistan:

Well i said that because Pakistanis can be fooled by anyone using the name of religion. Pakistanis in the past always remained in fools paradise of Muslim Ummah & saving others but did in return anyone helped Pakistan on Kashmir? If only Pakistanis understand the meaning of self interest.

Last edited:
China had plans to import Irani oil/gas via Pakistani land & they had plans to reach energy rich Middle East via Gawadar.

Please check the map of China and Pakistan to see major Cities of China before spreading rumors.

I hope you guys have access to google maps in the USA.

I thought the concept of using google maps and gps was invented in USA

Then why so much ignorance?

Well it is your country as i said. Who are we to tell you to accept it or reject it but obviously Pakistanis were not expecting this.

There won't be anything that you can do much. Afghanistan president had assured Pakistan several times they won't let anyone use their territory against Pakistan...he even claimed his country will support & fight along with Pakistan against any country of the world as he consider Pakistan as a twin brother of Afghanistan but what could he do? Nothing.

No offence but i highly doubt Iran has ever seen a gutless leader as Hamid Karzai in their entire history. Nobody takes his claims seriously anyways.

Come on ... Do you really compare Afghan government with Iran? Iran has one of the strongest intelligence services of the world.

No offence but i highly doubt Iran has ever seen a gutless leader as Hamid Karzai in their entire history. Nobody takes his claims seriously anyways.

Never...by that post i mean india influenced the Afghan govt by pushing them under the weight of some investments & $$. Unfortunately you guys didn't understand my post, may be it sounds that way & I apologies for that.

Last edited:
.... Iran has one of the strongest intelligence services of the world.

I agree with that.

The way they ordered the passenger plane carrying Balochi rebel and caught him.

That was ballsee move.

I wish our intel could do the same with Arab, and Tajik, and Uzbek and other Islamist terrorists.

I just wish.

p.s.

No I am not asking for any conspiracy theories in reply. Thank you

Correct.

He cannot assure safety of his forking gate of his own forking house.

How can he assure anyone for anything.

Sad to see.

Please check the map of China and Pakistan to see major Cities of China before spreading rumors.

I hope you guys have access to google maps in the USA.

I thought the concept of using google maps and gps was invented in USA

Then why so much ignorance?

Use google maps yourself & check how unsafe the route is in blue waters. It had to pass through several hostile nations to reach China whereas Gawadar route is safe & short for them & can also bring economic prosperity in Western China.

Well i said that because Pakistanis can be make fool by anyone using the name of religion. Pakistanis in the past always remained in fools paradise of Muslim Ummah & saving others but did in return anyone helped Pakistan on Kashmir? If only Pakistanis understand the meaning of self interest.

I agree with most part of your comment. but, which muslim countries are able to help Pakistan about Kashmir? Iran has been engaged in an 8 years war and a new war in some other part of the world when we have tons of problem with our western and southern neighbors is the last thing that we may want ;) Even Turkey was not in a good position to help you guys. and rest of muslim countries are not powerful enough to help you against India. Anyway, people in all parts of the world are more concerned about their country than anything else. So it is difficult to satisfy people opinion about a war for an another country.

Why do you guys insult yourself?:undecided:
Although I have some different opinions on some stuff with you guys, but I believe that you guys are good people.:pakistan:

I can't begin to tell you how much love I have for my country, it's like a mother's love, they always want their child to excel, for some it's never good enough. it's the potential that this country has, that saddens me.

My Pakistan is in a bad way, and we have no-one else to blame but ourselves.

I'm a cynic and a pessimist, I hold my hand up and say that honestly. Still, I am proud of being Pakistani, I'd have it no other way, but there's no getting around the facts either.

Use google maps yourself & check how unsafe the route is in blue waters. It had to pass through several hostile nations to reach China whereas Gawadar route is safe & short for them & can also bring economic prosperity in Western China.

I know I know. safe NO, shorter (except Western undeveloped areas) heck NO.

The issue was malaca straight has always been there.

This is why China is working on a route through Burma.

Pakistan cannot guarantee the safety of its military bases.

And

you think

Chinese will feel safer here than the

I agree with most part of your comment. but, which muslim countries are able to help Pakistan about Kashmir? Iran has been engaged in an 8 years war and a new war in some other part of the world when we have tons of problem with our western and southern neighbors is the last thing that we may want ;) Even Turkey was not in a good position to help you guys. and rest of muslim countries are not powerful enough to help you against India. Anyway, people in all parts of the world are more concerned about their country than anything else. So it is difficult to satisfy people opinion about a war for an another country.

I' am sure if Muslim countries can stand with Palestine, they can stand with Pakistan too.

I can't begin to tell you how much love I have for my country, it's like a mother's love, they always want their child to excel, for some it's never good enough. it's the potential that this country has, that saddens me.

My Pakistan is in a bad way, and we have no-one else to blame but ourselves.

I'm a cynic and a pessimist, I hold my hand up and say that honestly. Still, I am proud of being Pakistani, I'd have it no other way, but there's no getting around the facts either.

:tup:
That's the real meaning of patriotism. Loving our country and opening our eyes on her flaws and problems and trying to solve the issues.

hahaha my conspiracies. Please use some brain on why would i have said that. Kindly read my post # 47.

#47 is OK and I thanked it right away.

But you were spreading conspiracy theories in your post #37.

And still haven't seen a response as to how you reached the number 22 Indian consulates next to Pakistani borders.

I know I know. safe NO, shorter (except Western undeveloped areas) heck NO.

The issue was malaca straight has always been there.

This is why China is working on a route through Burma.

Pakistan cannot guarantee the safety of its military bases.

And

you think

Chinese will feel safer here than the

Well China is using Karakoram Highway for more than 2 decades now. There is no threat at all. Burma route also have to pass through india plus it has no benefit to China's Western lands.

BTW lets stop this discussion about China's trade it is totally offtopic.

Back
Top Bottom