What's new

Iran opposes Afghan-U.S. pact

Some generals like Hameeda Bulbul become terrible rumor mongers.

If Qayyum knows, he gotta a say.

Consulate is a well established building that gets listed on the official websites of all the embassies around the world.

It is not something hush hush.

There is no forking place, no large city to accommodate a consulate near our border except in Jalalabad and Kandhar.

So please do not let the title of general (retired) fool you.

And use your critical thinking to evaluate this.

Thank you

So your post is not nonsense and sectarian?
yes I have my pro-Bhutto bias & a very rigid one @ that, I am not denying it, but still my assumptions are based on "Facts" from the burden of history

Some generals like Hameeda Bulbul become terrible rumor mongers.
If Qayyum knows, he gotta a say.
Consulate is a well established building that gets listed on the official websites of all the embassies around the world.
It is not something hush hush.
There is no forking place, no large city to accommodate a consulate near our border except in Jalalabad and Kandhar.
So please do not let the title of general (retired) fool you.
And use your critical thinking to evaluate this

My humble thinking suggests that a "related" person knows more than those whose source of information is "news" only..

He is supposed to have "First Hand Knowledge" of Indian "presence" in Afghanistan

May be when he said "consulates" , he meant all kinds of "Indian settlements" , After all he is a soldier and not a "diplomat"

My humble thinking suggests that a "related" person knows more than those whose source of information is "news" only..

He is supposed to have "First Hand Knowledge" of Indian "presence" in Afghanistan

May be when he said "consulates" , he meant all kinds of "Indian settlements" , After all he is a soldier and not a "diplomat"

NO Sir

if he says consulates, then he should know what he is talking about. When you start saying on his behalf "May be this, may be that", the story is done with at that very moment.

Knowing the area next to Pakistan border,

I tell you that even Afghan and American troops could not stay there.

And here you expect that India embassy staff would be sitting under a tree, with rubber stamp in their hand, tapping visas in Afghani hands?

hahahaha

Please please no rumors.

I respect you as poster .

You know that.

Right?

NO Sir
if he says consulates, then he should know what he is talking about.
Knowing the area next to Pakistan border,
I tell you that even Afghan and American troops could not stay there.
And here you expect India embassy staff will be sitting under a tree, with rubber stamp in their hand, tapping visas in Afghani hands?
hahahaha

I said "May Be" , so it was my personal opinion . And it may very well be wrong . General Sahib may have meant something else

And as @American Pakistani said that he had read it somewhere but could not remember the "source" , I only provided the ref.

So the "alleged" number of Indian consulates along Pak Border in Afghanistan comes from some one representing the "top brass" of PA

You disagree with General sahib , you may have your reasons

but if someone believes that the information coming from somebody of General Sahib`s "stature" and with "relevant expertise" , is credible , you cant say that the one who believes in this info is actually following "conspiracy theories" and spreading "rumours" ...

Everything that you "disagree" with , is not necessarily "a conspiracy theory" ... hope you understand

Personally , I doubt the credibility of his claim , but I respect General sahib`s patriotism

Last edited:
I said "May Be" , so it was my personal opinion . And it may very well be wrong . General Sahib may have meant something else

And as @American Pakistani said that he had read it somewhere but could not remember the "source" , I only provided the ref.

So the "alleged" number of Indian consulates along Pak Border in Afghanistan comes from some one representing the "top brass" of PA

You disagree with General sahib , you may have your reasons

but if someone believes that the information coming from somebody of General Sahib`s "stature" and with "relevant expertise" , is credible , you cant say that the one who believes in this info is actually following "conspiracy theories" and spreading "rumours" ...

Everything that you "disagree" with , is not necessarily "a conspiracy theory" ... hope you understand

Personally , I doubt the credibility of his claim , but I respect General sahib`s patriotism

Here are a couple of issues.

1. There are no names of the cities where "dozens" of alleged consulates are located.
2. General Sahib should not be printing in Nawa-i-waqt the rag we all know is meant to spread Islamist propaganda
3.. Even USA doesn't have dozens of consulates anywhere in the world with all its might and power
4. If USA cannot maintain any outposts along Pak-Af border, how come Indians got so much resources that they are maintaining dozens upon dozens of outposts right in the middle of Mullah Omer's heartland.

Thus it doesn't make logical sense, especially if you have read any military history stuff about Pak-Af border.

So please do not take this personal.

I know Pakistanis love to talk about dozens upon dozens of Indian consulates and Talibarbarian dead who have uncircumcised penises.

This is what I call conspiracy theories (and not your post(s)).

Hope you understand.

Here are a couple of issues.
1. There are no names of the cities where "dozens" of alleged consulates are located.
2. General Sahib should not be printing in Nawa-i-waqt the rag we all know is meant to spread Islamist propaganda

At max. you can say that the Gen. has exaggerated a bit ..

Even if it is propaganda , It is not a Islamist Propaganda ..

Presence of "Hindu Consulates" in "Mujahideen strong holds" gives Islam a bad name

It is said that these consulates are providing Islamist Talibans with arms and financial support against Pakistan . This portrays "Islamists" in a negative light as well

It is nationalist Propaganda ... SAB SE PAHLAY PAKISTAN (Musharraf version)

Every country in the world does Nationalist Propaganda

Indians have been very successful at it

They repeat lies so "repeatedly" that the world has started believing in them as "truth"

No Cyber Hindu here ever says anything against the Indian Army

Only Pakistanis try to ridicule their own army , That is what propaganda can do

hope you understand

peace

Last edited:
LOL, It seems that we have the same traditions:agree::cheesy:

BTW, Do you call potatoes as Aloo? Really? We call these ones as Aloo
Plum_on_tree.jpg

:P

In southern Iran they call potato as Aloo too.
And they also have "Aloo goosht" which as you said consists of potato and meat.
You see this is the kinda Cultural affinity I mentioned before.:man_in_love::raise:

We call them "Aloo Bukhara" :-)

Honey you are wrong .
This is Aloo Bukhara :
imgres

Google Image Result for http://www.ir.all.biz/img/ir/catalog/13883.png

Last edited:
Why do you even care about Pakistani govt? The real Pakistan is Pakistan's Army & it's people...even in Pakistan no one takes the govt seriously. The Pakistani people always showed love towards Iran & consider it a brother country.

u must be kidding my face :D if for a second u though iranians dont have a great respect for pakistani brothers .

u dont live in iran so u dont know what i'm talking abt .

iranians are greatly under impression by the revoloutionary people of pakistan .

we were so much in love with pakistani culture of resistance after revoloution . the same gov. that @Jungibaaz calls mullah regime :cray:

to confirm it u can ask @LoveIcon about it . he lives in iran and is from our dearest pakistani brothers . :pakistan:
Iran.gif

u must be kidding my face :D if for a second u though iranians dont have a great respect for pakistani brothers .

u dont live in iran so u dont know what i'm talking abt .

iranians are greatly under impression by the revoloutionary people of pakistan .

we were so much in love with pakistani culture of resistance after revoloution . the same gov. that @Jungibaaz calls mullah regime :cray:

to confirm it u can ask @LoveIcon about it . he lives in iran and is from our dearest pakistani brothers . :pakistan:
Iran.gif

I don't call em that, nor do I hold anything against, my concern is with Pakistan, and it's undeniable that after the revolution, relations with Iran went from eternal allies to very distant and disaffected neighbours.

I hold no political opinion of what goes on in Iran, that is for you, the Iranian brothers to decide, and whatever you're happy with, we are happy with.

Like I said, the freeze in relations was a high level government thing, people to people, Iranians and Pakistanis care for each other very much.

Yes Agha Jaan0
No Muslim Ummah crap here either.
IN fact Muslim Ummah business has destroyed us and made our countries impoverished.
and
no conspiracy theories either.
Iran and Pakistan used to cooperate before the advent of Mullahtic government in Iran.
So I do tend to blame Islamism and Mullahism on both sides for the poor state of affairs.
I hope you understand.
peace

then , get away from us ... from now , we only go after our interests when it come to our eastern neighbour and having relationship with India would give us more profits .... do you have any problem !?

and why I can't put moderators in my ignore lists !?

then , get away from us ... from now , we only go after our interests when it come to our eastern neighbour and having relationship with India would give us more profits .... do you have any problem !?

People like you exist on both sides, the ultra nationalists, blinded.

Read carefully what FaujHistorian had to say and maybe revise your comments.

and why I can't put moderators in my ignore lists !?
I wasn't aware of this, but it makes sense.
We need to see your posts and things at all times. It's our job to view posts and keep threads clean.

We need to see your posts and things at all times. It's our job to view posts and keep threads clean.

Do not mind it please. It is his own opinion only. BTW, He is not a nationalist, he is a religious person ;)

He just said nonsense and act like Iran is responsible for all of your problems .... he was bashing about Islamic ummah , and act like it is our failure ....

my so called super nationalist countrymen in this forum ( most of them living in other countries ) saying that I have no sense of nationalism .... and you calling me " ultra nationalist " .... this is just funny for me .... just think about it , I'm ultra nationalism in eyes of none Iranian and insidious for some so called Iranian ...

ignore list was made for fighting with trolling and stop useless discussion in forums .... and this is very useful option in PDF ...
for example , I put more than 15 members in my ignore list and I don't have to read their post anymore , and there won't be answer from my side to their posts ...

Do not mind it please. It is his own opinion only. BTW, He is not a nationalist, he is a religious person ;)

and a nationalist can't be religious !?

In southern Iran they call potato as Aloo too.

and why I didn't hear this !?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom