What's new

Iran Moves 35 Years Ahead by Reverse Engineering US RQ-170

And I told you that it is NOT a 35 year leap. Such engines have been around for a long time. The Bae-146 aircraft that first flew in 1978 and was designed to operate from city airports has a very high bypass ratio along with similar noise deadening features to allow it to meet regulatory levels. The engine rumoured to be in the RQ-170 that is the TF-34 also has a very high bypass ratio and has been around since 1971.. add sound deadening and certain performance improvements and you have a Quiet and smokeless engine.
NO 35 years leap.
I doubt the engine's a TF-34. Just an assumption though it might be a williams fj-44. The RQ-3 darkstar flew up to 45,000 feet using this engine.

And I told you that it is NOT a 35 year leap. Such engines have been around for a long time. The Bae-146 aircraft that first flew in 1978 and was designed to operate from city airports has a very high bypass ratio along with similar noise deadening features to allow it to meet regulatory levels. The engine rumoured to be in the RQ-170 that is the TF-34 also has a very high bypass ratio and has been around since 1971.. add sound deadening and certain performance improvements and you have a Quiet and smokeless engine.
NO 35 years leap.

again , It's simply impossible to Fit TF-34 inside RQ-170 .
Let Just say you even cant fit an engine 2/3th of the Size of TF-34 inside RQ-170

OMG. Why is this drone intact? Was it hacked?

pred-crash-1.png

Different aerodynamics ... watch it bro !!!

I doubt the engine's a TF-34. Just an assumption though it might be a williams fj-44. The RQ-3 darkstar flew up to 45,000 feet using this engine.

none of mentioned engines !

Right..so basically you have got nothing and blabbering now.
Fine,Ill accept that you concede.

Because the TFE731 is such a secret, no Oscar? How can one possibly know anything about an engine which has been powering everything from Cessna to Dassault platforms since the 70s. And it can't fit inside said drone, please shoot me! A mere 50 inches by 39 inches on a platform that exceeds 14 feet. Seriously just shoot us in the face.

So what is it then? TF34+FF44 = TFFF78 :sarcastic:

Warp drive bro, warp drive. A 4 ft. engine can't be fitted on a 14 ft. platform, must be the bane of all sods making cruise missiles all over the world forget stealth drones. :hitwall:

We have 3D print ability !

let me make something clear for you ... there is no bullshiting or bluffing ... stuff is ready for first fly !

What is the relevance to 3D ability? most shapes are easy to replicate, the key is in technology of manufacture, for example jet fan blades, you may replicate the shape but what about the material? that is a whole different story which is metallurgy alloys, you need specific formula how to cast them, what materials, what temperature , how to cool and more variables, that is the technology of manufacturing, what Iran cannot reveres engineer.

What is the relevance to 3D ability? most shapes are easy to replicate, the key is in technology of manufacture, for example jet fan blades, you may replicate the shape but what about the material? that is a whole different story which is metallurgy alloys, you need specific formula how to cast them, what materials, what temperature , how to cool and more variables, that is the technology of manufacturing, what Iran cannot reveres engineer.

Nickle based super-alloys, mastery of the turbo fan cycle, de-bugging hot zones, getting even 80s level metallurgy right to sustain the required TeT. The list is LONG!

They don't even understand basics of quenching, forget advanced crystalline and powder metallurgy. The only reply I'll get from these trolls is, who are you, what do you know. :sarcastic:

Right..so basically you have got nothing and blabbering now.
Fine,Ill accept that you concede.

WTF !?

It is you ... not me !

I just said " this thing is not a normal engine "

none of your mentioned engines ... Is it really hard to understand !?

Back
Top Bottom