What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Atawolfs thread are bulllshit anyway, let him play strategy games so he can conquer the world

Its just baseless accusations by troublemakers. Dont fall for the trap. We should not speak ill of each other because Iran and Turkie are brotherly nations.

Flag-Pins-Turkey-Iran.jpg

When we say brother to you , you allways harm us, better you stay as enemy, at least i can know that you will bite me.

"They (those who have written the article) accuse the Persians of racism and their way to fight with this racism is interesting: racism.

Many things happened to minorities in Turkey after the world war and Ataturk created a hell-like situation for Kurds after the war, all of this aside, these guys are blindly supporting Turkey, put aside their support for the Aliyev republic. If they chose a country like Switzerland as their role model, it would be no problem, but this attitude is truly ridiculous.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying because they are bad, we shouldn't pay attention to our minorities. Exactly the opposite, we should provide them rights to study in theory mother language in schools and despite what others amay think, it's nothing extraordinary, but it will take excuse from many.

We shouldn't allow a very very small number of fascists, represent our dear Turkish speaking people and at the same time we shouldn't let the voice of very very small minority of Anti-Turk Persians be heard among us (Persians).

They are spending huge amounts of resources to spend hatred among people of Iran. We shouldn't sit idly and be happy that nothing is happening around us."

Compared to Iran, Turkey is like Switzerland anyway, and what's wrong with Turks of Iran supporting Turkey? Isn't it an expected and natural thing? Why it bothers you?

Compared to Iran, Turkey is like Switzerland anyway
yea right.
and what's wrong with Turks of Iran supporting Turkey? Isn't it an expected and natural thing? Why it bothers you?
I don't have problem with it, but anyone who wants to spread separatist nonsense or racial hatred, is very welcome to migrate to Turkey or other countries. We have other important issues to be worried about. Absolute majority of Azeris and other ethnic groups have no problem with each other, but there are a very low number of trash on all sides who want nothing but trouble. They should be kicked out of the country to pursue their Nazi agendas somewhere else.

Last edited:
yea right.

I don't have problem with it, but anyone who wants to spread separatist nonsense or racial hatred, is very welcome to migrate to Turkey or other countries. We have other important issues to be worried about. Absolute majority of Azeris and other ethnic groups have no problem with each other, but there are a very low number of trash on all sides who want nothing but trouble. They should be kicked out of the country to pursue their Nazi agendas somewhere else.
^
Turkey never supported seperatism in Iran, but you keep doing it against Turkey for decades.

I don't have problem with it, but anyone who wants to spread separatist nonsesne or racial hatred, is very welcome to migrate to Turkey. We have other important issues to be worried about. Absolute majority of Azeris and other ethnic groups have no problem with each other, but there are a very low number of trash on all sides who want nothing but trouble. They should be kicked out of the country to pursue their Nazi agendas somewhere else.

The most important issue that mullahs are worried about is how to make more efficient propaganda by wasting the state's sources including taxes, instead of using them to improve living standarts. If i had lived in Iran as a Turk, i would sincerly want seperation and it wouldn't make me a Nazi i think. However, those who wish to kick these people from their homes are the ones with the Nazi agenda.

The most important issue that mullahs are worried about is how to make more efficient propaganda by wasting the state's sources including taxes, instead of using them to improve living standarts. If i had lived in Iran as a Turk, i would sincerly want seperation and it wouldn't make me a Nazi i think. However, those who wish to kick these people from their homes are the ones with the Nazi agenda.

Couldn't I say the same about Kurds in Turkey? If they didn't have a good reason for separation, they wouldn't take up arms.
You see that's how your logic is. This is not how it's going to work. Many countries have various problems, it doesn't mean they should separate, if you don't agree, give Kurds a chunk of your country, then ask us to do it. ;)

And btw, that's an issue between Iranians, I don't think you (foreigners I mean, not you as a person) have a say in it, right? Will you allow Iranians to give speech about Kurdish rebellion? These are called internal matters

Oh, couldn't I say the same about Kurds in Turkey? If they didn't have a good reason for separation, they wouldn't take up arms.
You see that's how your logic is. This is not how it's going to work. Many countries have various problems, it doesn't mean they should separate.

Indeed many countries have various problems and most of them are spending effort to adress those issues, including Turkey. What is Iran doing with its ever-growing opression other than using propaganda and hoping that it would work. Turks are forced to live under immense oppression in a country which is under sanctions for decades due to its rulers' retarded policies. Nobody has the right to blame them if they had enough.

And btw, that's an issue between Iranians, I don't think you (foreigners I mean, not you as a person) have a say in it, right? Will you allow Iranians to give speech about Kurdish rebellion? These are called internal matters

There is no such thing as "internal matter" here, especially if it is about Turks. You as a mod should know it better. Yup, go ahead and give your little speech about Kurds.

I think Turkey and Iran should be allowed to have influence in each other's country. For example Iran should be able to have influence on Kurds (if they can). And Turkey and Azerbaijan should be allowed to have influence on Azeri Iran.

What should not be allowed is supporting terrorism in somebody's country.

Will you allow Iranians to give speech about Kurdish rebellion?

That would be amusing, these terrorists are claiming your lands too and has also claimed the life of many Iranian soldiers. I hope it's not a news to you.

Iran has one enemy in their history, it is Turks! even before Islam...

They never have been well-intentioned about us, when we forgive them they allways betrayed us again and again....

We aware of it and we have to deal with it sooner or later...
You Ikhwani or something? or another Salafi Propagandists? Since whem did Iran becomes enemy of turkey?
And dont drag history into ot mate. what people were doing hundreds of years ago mean nothing today.
Pakistan and India were united just half century back and now rivals. Look at Germans French and English. same goes for English and Americans.
Iran Rivals only Salafis in Saudi Arabia and Israelis and there influence anywhere.

I dont think Kurds in Turkey are waiting for Iran with whom they have not that much in common according to a certain pkk supporter here.
Iran is suspicious of Turkey, like the nato radar shield system. Do you think they wont infiltrate in Turkey or seek to cause destabilization of Turkey as much as they can? Iranian members use the trade as a sign for good relationship, but trade will always continue, we cant use only that and some minor examples as signs that Turkey-Iran relations are fine. Besides, Iran supports Armenia against Azerbaijian and also Iran doesnt want the trans-Caspian gas pipeline to avoid a possible stronger Turkic relationship. Finally Iran is also known for using proxies, so who says they dont use such proxies against Turkey too?

What do Iranian members have to say about this?

You Ikhwani or something? or another Salafi Propagandists? Since whem did Iran becomes enemy of turkey?
And dont drag history into ot mate. what people were doing hundreds of years ago mean nothing today.
Pakistan and India were united just half century back and now rivals. Look at Germans French and English. same goes for English and Americans.
Iran Rivals only Salafis in Saudi Arabia and Israelis and there influence anywhere.

You are just care sections too much. Im Muslim Turkish and im respecting all sections thats it. If you wonder too much im Sunni.

iran allways has supported terrorists like hezbullah, pkk and asala in Turkiye ... also your agent detected several times while doing sabotage or somethings in our country...

We are not stupid, we know your mentality and intentions about our country. Just look at the history enough to see your intentions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom