What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranians here asked for proof. I posted them but they didn't reply. First they deny, then when they can't get away with it, they justify :/

No problem:

Iran Has Reasons to Spoil PKK-Turkey Peace Process - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

PKK Arming Again in Iran - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Actual video of PKK in Iran:

Everything must be solved through dialogue and mutual respect. Do not play into the troublemakers (trying to cause rift between Iran and Turkie) hand my bro.

I dont think Kurds in Turkey are waiting for Iran with whom they have not that much in common according to a certain pkk supporter here.
Iran is suspicious of Turkey, like the nato radar shield system. Do you think they wont infiltrate in Turkey or seek to cause destabilization of Turkey as much as they can? Iranian members use the trade as a sign for good relationship, but trade will always continue, we cant use only that and some minor examples as signs that Turkey-Iran relations are fine. Besides, Iran supports Armenia against Azerbaijian and also Iran doesnt want the trans-Caspian gas pipeline to avoid a possible stronger Turkic relationship. Finally Iran is also known for using proxies, so who says they dont use such proxies against Turkey too?

What do Iranian members have to say about this?

Nor are Azari Iranians waiting for Turke.
You should know who fought off the Ottomans when they confronted Safavid Iran. Tabriz (Azari) alone fought off the Ottomans- Azari were our bulwark against Anatolian Turks, because they are loyalist to the Iranian state.

Ever heard of Sattar Khan, Reza Khan, Bager Khan?
I didnt think so.

Last edited:
You are just care sections too much. Im Muslim Turkish and im respecting all sections thats it. If you wonder too much im Sunni.

iran allways has supported terrorists like hezbullah, pkk and asala in Turkiye ... also your agent detected several times while doing sabotage or somethings in our country...

We are not stupid, we know your mentality and intentions about our country. Just look at the history enough to see your intentions...
Umm but i am a Pakistani and Turkey is one of the Strongest Allies of Pakistan. I dont think OUR Agents have any intention to Sabotage our closest Ally :-) And I addition i am a sunni too

Umm but i am a Pakistani and Turkey is one of the Strongest Allies of Pakistan. I dont think OUR Agents have any intention to Sabotage our closest Ally :-) And I addition i am a sunni too

Sorry bro :D i switched forum from telephone so i cant see your flags. So i thought you as iranian because of comment.

Is there any definitive proof for this?

Anyhow good luck Turkish bros and crush the terrorist PKK.

Everything must be solved through dialogue and mutual respect. Do not play into the troublemakers (trying to cause rift between Iran and Turkie) hand my bro.
I think nobody wants war in this thread. But we all have to be realistic. Mullah's won't stop with support for terrorism. They are propping up terrorism against Turkey because of NATO missile shield and we are getting closer to Azerbaijan and Turkic world. Again nobody wants war and it won't happen any time soon but it will come to a point where it might be possible.

You should know who fought off the Ottomans when they confronted Safavid Iran. Tabriz (Azari) alone fought off the Ottomans- Azari were our bulwark against Anatolian Turks, because they are loyalist to the Iranian state.

I didnt think so.
Yes, Azerbaijan fought of the Ottomans off. How are Azerbaijan-Turkey relations today?

If this was true at all their economic exange won't be more than 20 billion $ and reaching 40 billion $ in the near future.
I do not see the Iranian government supporting Kurds while they had problems with the same people for a long time.
These news are made up with the aim of creating dissent between brother Muslim countries.
One should not go back too far in the history of the middle east, before Islam, it was called the times of ignorance.

I don't have problem with it, but anyone who wants to spread separatist nonsense or racial hatred, is very welcome to migrate to Turkey or other countries. We have other important issues to be worried about. Absolute majority of Azeris and other ethnic groups have no problem with each other, but there are a very low number of trash on all sides who want nothing but trouble.
Mullah liar again. I just showed you a Facebook page of Azeri Separatism which has almost the same order of likes(255000) and followers as Iran page. You farsis are pathological liars, but you need to notice that no one gives a damn about your hilarious lies.
They should be kicked out of the country to pursue their Nazi agendas somewhere else.
You are a joke Serpentine. It is you farsis who want to kick others out, and claim others to be Nazis. You have really a low IQ. BTW, you are free to kick Azeris out, but, you have no balls to do it. Your people have always been slaves of Azeris(Safavids, Afshars, qajars), and if it was not for british coup against Qajars, you would have still remained the same.

Last edited:
If this was true at all their economic exange won't be more than 20 billion $ and reaching 40 billion $ in the near future.
I do not see the Iranian government supporting Kurds while they had problems with the same people for a long time.
These news are made up with the aim of creating dissent between brother Muslim countries.
One should not go back too far in the history of the middle east, before Islam, it was called the times of ignorance.

Well said. You nailed it!

I didnt think so.

again an idiot uneducated farsi on top of bullshit mountain. Reza Khan was not turk. Sattar Khan is also respected for his efforts in saving Azerbaijan from the influence of Tehran and Russians. BTW, it was your fascist friend, Serpentine who said that he wants to kick out Azeris.

Not important Mullahs may help PKK or not. Everybody knows their habits. They are known one of the biggest terrorist supporter group of region so No surprize in here but The most important issue is about current government's unknown but soft policy. Cause of government's friendly, undertable policies against PKK, The perception of PKK public about conflicts are converted as a victory of PKK against Turkish Army (It never reflects truths) so Although cease-fire issued between parties, Participation to PKK boomed in those years in order to be a hero of that insident(As a conclusion of current government's submissive policies) in favour of PKK (according to MIT reports). It is mentioned tens of thousands of armed terorists are waiting an order from Kandil to attack Turkish Army on mountains which makes it a record terorist number in PKK history.

In this circumstances, The importance of Turkish attack helicopters to help Turkish mountain troops will be vital in following years. Although deliveries are commenced, The numbers to be delivered will be limited as initial. TAI has already been developing full configuration ATAK-B variant and It is supposed to be ready in mid. 2014.

SSM should order TAI to accelerate development/production of 91 Ataks as soon as possible to be ready for one of the biggest bloodbath of history on mountains...
Fq4lrZT.jpg

Last edited:
Mullah liar again. I just showed you a Facebook page of Azeri Separatism which has almost the same order of likes(255000) and followers as Iran page. You farsis are pathological liars, but you need to notice that no one gives a damn about your hilarious lies.

You are a joke Serpentine. It is you farsis who want to kick others out, and claim others to be Nazis. You have really a low IQ. BTW, you are free to kick Azeris out, but, you have no balls to do it. Your people have always been slaves of Azeris(Safavids, Afshars, qajars), and if it was not for british coup against Qajars, you would have still remained the same.
If Iranians kick out Azeri, there will be at least 25 million people less. They can't do that. If they do that then other minorities will revolt in Iran since they will think they are the next. Farsi are not majority in Iran anyway.

If Iranians kick out Azeri, there will be at least 25 million people less. They can't do that. If they do that then other minorities will revolt in Iran since they will think they are the next. Farsi are not majority in Iran anyway.
Dude, I know farsis better than themselves. They are only good in smoking Hashish, and composing non-sense poems, and fantasizing about imaginary BS. Just look at their claims, such as Qaher313, inventing time machine, Hamaseh UAV, ... and you would know that you should not take them seriously. They are bunch of cowards and that's why they try to say these non-sense lies ;)
Anyway, As I said before, they are free to do so, if they have balls for kicking Azeris out. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not important Mullahs may help PKK or not. Everybody knows their habits. They are known one of the biggest terrorist supporter group of region so No surprize in here but The most important issue is about current government's unknown but soft policy. Cause of government's friendly, undertable policies against PKK, The perception of PKK public about conflicts are converted as a victory of PKK against Turkish Army (It never reflects truths) so Although cease-fire issued between parties, Participation to PKK boomed in those years in order to be a hero of that insident(As a conclusion of current government's submissive policies) in favour of PKK (according to MIT reports). It is mentioned tens of thousands of armed terorists are waiting an order from Kandil to attack Turkish Army on mountains which makes it a record terorist number in PKK history.

In this circumstances, The importance of Turkish attack helicopters to help Turkish mountain troops will be vital in following years. Although deliveries are commenced, The numbers to be delivered will be limited as initial. TAI has already been developing full configuration ATAK-B variant and It is supposed to be ready in mid. 2014.

SSM should order TAI to accelerate development/production of 91 Ataks as soon as possible to be ready for one of the biggest bloodbath of history on mountains...
Fq4lrZT.jpg

It is amazing how we handled the PKK situation in the past 3 decades with no more than 10 attack helos (correct me if i'm wrong) and with tin outposts. And now the number is about to rise to almost one hundred in addition to MALE UAVs, UCAVs and Kalekols. So i don't think, from now on, the number of people PKK has initiated will matter. There would surely be a bloodbath. God Turkey is strong!1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom