What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing how we handled the PKK situation in the past 3 decades with no more than 10 attack helos (correct me if i'm wrong) and with tin outposts. And now the number is about to rise to almost one hundred in addition to MALE UAVs, UCAVs and Kalekols. So i don't think, from now on, the number of people PKK has initiated will matter. There would surely be a bloodbath. God Turkey is strong!1 :)
Good luck to them
U9gDDEg.jpg

Dude, I know farsis better than themselves. They are only good in smoking Hashish, and composing non-sense poems, and fantasizing about imaginary BS. Just look at their claims, such as Qaher313, inventing time machine, Hamaseh UAV, ... and you would know that you should not take them seriously. They are bunch of cowards and that's why they try to say these non-sense lies ;)
Anyway, As I said before, they are free to do so, if they have balls for kicking Azeris out. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
As I said earlier I never insulted Farsis but I'm guilty of making fun of them. It is hard not to. Just look at their "national jet"

They really made themselves a laughing stock over the world with saying they built 5th gen fighter but we never saw it in the air :lol:

xVyyjfB.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck to them
U9gDDEg.jpg

As I said earlier I never insulted Farsis but I'm guilty of making fun of them. It is hard not to. Just look at their "national jet"

They really made themselves a laughing stock over the world with saying they built 5th gen fighter but we never saw it in the air :lol:

Sorry for going off-topic, but see this video as well:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think 500 has made this video.

One of comments;

LOL! The Shah would never allow such humilliating practices

But you have to admit, that fascist had at least some style.

One of comments;

But you have to admit, that fascist had at least some style.

Actually, he was a 100% puppet. So, foreign powers(UK, USA, ...) were deciding instead of him, and at least, they had insights in running a country.

Dedicated to Great SOHEIL ....
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
BTW, I think that youtube channel belongs to 500. He has also another video for elis in his channel as well. I really like his sense of humor.
Maybe SOHEIL made it himself? But I don't think so, the song lyrics give it away "If I believe it, there is nothing to it. I believe I can fly, spread my wings and fly away" :lol: Genious..

Indeed many countries have various problems and most of them are spending effort to adress those issues, including Turkey. What is Iran doing with its ever-growing opression other than using propaganda and hoping that it would work. Turks are forced to live under immense oppression in a country which is under sanctions for decades due to its rulers' retarded policies. Nobody has the right to blame them if they had enough.
It's based on perspective. That's what you say. If there is any difficulty, it's for all Iranians, not just Turks. Maybe that's your attitude, to give land to anyone who wants to separate. But that's now how it works over here.

Mullah liar again. I just showed you a Facebook page of Azeri Separatism which has almost the same order of likes(255000) and followers as Iran page. You farsis are pathological liars, but you need to notice that no one gives a damn about your hilarious lies.

You are a joke Serpentine. It is you farsis who want to kick others out, and claim others to be Nazis. You have really a low IQ. BTW, you are free to kick Azeris out, but, you have no balls to do it. Your people have always been slaves of Azeris(Safavids, Afshars, qajars), and if it was not for british coup against Qajars, you would have still remained the same.

Calm down, after that I will answer the rants. There was nothing worthy in your post to answer except personal insults and racism as much as I tried to find one.

First you showed your lack of courage by that half-assed translation and now by twisting my words that I want to kick all Azeris out of Iran. I find 2 things in your posts very funny: 1. When you call me a liar 2. When you call me a fascist and a racist. This is the irony indeed.

And BTW, if you can't control your nerves and emotions, you don't have to quote me, my answer was directed to another member.

Last edited:
I heard Rohani will visit turkey. Maybe you can ask him why Iran support terrorist.

Basically, farsis are enemies with all of their neighbors, and close nations. just consider Arabs, jews, europeans, ...
They would have been enemies with Penguins as well, if their region was a bit closer to south pole.

you were Iranian before and now you turned against it ? besides most Iran top leaders and including khomeny himself are azeri turk . The problem is more to do with extremism in shia religion rather than persians themselves, we got tons of persians really cool dudes , I only do not like the religious dogs .

Shia ideology usually turns humans into blindless hateful dogs , the problem with some persians and azeris in iran comes from shia islam really , if they convert to another religion lets say zoroastranism , they will certainly become better people .

I have few bahai persian friends here and I trust them even more than my own familly members .

You will find for instance Azeris in Azerbijan quite respectful and open minded unlike some azeris in Iran where religion ruined their brain cells .

I think Iran dislikes every country except Pakistan.

Before Khomeny dog came in Iran was the best country in the region and even help other neighbours like oman before in fighting terrorism and supported Egypt economically during 1973 war.

the problem really is in shia political islam that hijacked iran throne in 1979 but as long as reformers in Iran hopefully start taking power from conservative clowns then relations with outside world will improve.

The new generations in Iran will bring a slow gradual change to the system from within especially after this khomeny guy dies many moderates within iranian regime will slowly bring in reforms to open iran up , something most iranians already want .

iranians were never religious , it was imposed on them by the sword for 1400 years

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom