What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quasar - What are you doing lurking about so quietly, my Philosopher friend ? :azn:

How goes your search in finding out the answers to life's most pertinent questions ? :)

I can't find some good primary sources (his own works) on Kierkegaard ! :(

Any idea where I could look ? :unsure:

Oh please you Turks can't fight; I remember the last time @xenon54 's girlfriend called in her Brothers to rough up his Swiss butt & he in turn called the rest of us - I fought till the very end to protect my Brother but @Sinan @T-123456 & @BronzePlaque just sat there munching on Kebabs & sipping on Ayran ! :disagree:

There must be a reason why those three didn't involve. Either kebabs were really good or xenon did something terrible to the girl :disagree:

@Quasar - What are you doing lurking about so quietly, my Philosopher friend ? :azn:

How goes your search in finding out the answers to life's most pertinent questions ? :)

I can't find some good primary sources (his own works) on Kierkegaard ! :(

Any idea where I could look ? :unsure:

hi there guess I am doing fine I was quite bussy with a 21 years old secretary :p: and for Kierkegaard once I had one book translated by Hasan Ali Yücel but sure it was in Turkish.:-) and you our dear friend how is life treating you?

But in before islam , we united to thwart the greece !
How did you manage to loose against the Greeks :lol:

Before Islam, Half of Anatolia was Greek and used to be called as Ionia.

2.5 million farsi army lost to 300 Spartan greeks. :rofl:
That's the most epic war in the world history. :lol:

It was 2.5mil vs 6000 rather than 300 and it was regarded as a tactical loss by Greeks until Herodotus eulogized it.

We can help PKK on our own... Iran should bugger off and mind its own business

Wow this thread went down the drain pretty fast, first few pages were good entertainment though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom