What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
you were Iranian before and now you turned against it ? besides most Iran top leaders and including khomeny himself are azeri turk . The problem is more to do with extremism in shia religion rather than persians themselves, we got tons of persians really cool dudes , I only do not like the religious dogs .

Shia ideology usually turns humans into blindless hateful dogs , the problem with some persians and azeris in iran comes from shia islam really , if they convert to another religion lets say zoroastranism , they will certainly become better people .

I have few bahai persian friends here and I trust them even more than my own familly members .

You will find for instance Azeris in Azerbijan quite respectful and open minded unlike some azeris in Iran where religion ruined their brain cells .

I very well know what is your agenda mahatir. You are an Ibadi(Khawarij), and always try to demonize Shia and Sunnis and show Khawarij as the better sect which does not fight with another sects. Now, you have targeted shias in this post of yours. I can clearly show you the intolerance of Khawarij from the beginning of existence of your sect up to now. If your sect is now more calm than Shia and Sunni, the only reason is that you don't have enough power, otherwise you are even more extremists than Wahabis(Hanbali followers of ibn taymiyyah , Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab ) and Khomeini cult combined.
Anyway, there is no khomeny in Iran. The previous leader was Khomeini, and the current one is Khamenei, and none of them is a turk. Khamenei's parrent are originially from Kashmar, and Ashtian, which are farsi cities, and Khomeini's grand parent was migrated to Iran from Kashmir, and India.
BTW, Shia ideology is not the same in all regions. The mainstream of shia religion, coming from Azerbaijan, is inherently a conservative faith and it is the most secular(Turkish Alewis have also a secular mindset like us), and also the least sectarian branch of islam in all islamic countries. The statistics, show a huge gap in this regard, between the Azerbaijan and middle eastern countries. This secular and non-sectarian based mentality, has a deep religious(and also cultural) reason as well.
The situation is completely different in Farsi, and Iraqi regions. They believe in Khomeini cult. Khomeini cult believes in establishing an Islamic government which is considered as a big sin from Azeri (conservative) shia scholars, like Ayatullah Khoyi, and Shari'atmadaari, ... Khomeini took this idea from Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and he was condemned by the majority of shia clerics.
BTW, bahais are another type of Khawarij, so no wonder if you guys can hang out very well ;)
Anyway, before starting your usual bashing against shia and sunnis, try to learn basic rules, facts, and names ;)
Peace

Last edited:
I very well know what is your agenda mahatir. You are an Ibadi(Khawarij), and always try to demonize Shia and Sunnis and show Khawarij as the better sect which does not fight with another sects. Now, you have targeted shias in this post of yours. I can clearly show you the intolerance of Khawarij from the beginning of existence of your sect up to now. If your sect is now more calm than Shia and Sunni, the only reason is that you don't have enough power, otherwise you are even more extremists than Wahabis(Hanbali followers of ibn taymiyyah , Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab ) and Khomeini cult combined.
Anyway, there is no khomeny in Iran. The previous leader was Khomeini, and the current one is Khamenei, and none of them is a turk. Khamenei's parrent are originially from Kashmar, and Ashtian, which are farsi cities, and Khomeini's grand parent was migrated to Iran from Kashmir, and India.
BTW, Shia ideology is not the same in all regions. The mainstream of shia religion, coming from Azerbaijan, is inherently a conservative faith and it is the most secular(Turkish Alewis have also a secular mindset like us), and also the least sectarian branch of islam in all islamic countries. The statistics, show a huge gap in this regard, between the Azerbaijan and middle eastern countries. This secular and non-sectarian based mentality, has a deep religious(and also cultural) reason as well.
The situation is completely different in Farsi, and Iraqi regions. They believe in Khomeini cult. Khomeini cult believes in establishing an Islamic government which is considered as a big sin from Azeri (conservative) shia scholars, like Ayatullah Khoyi, and Shari'atmadaari, ... Khomeini took this idea from Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and he was condemned by the majority of shia clerics.
BTW, bahais are another type of Khawarij, so no wonder if you guys can hang out very well ;)
Anyway, before starting your usual bashing against shia and sunnis, try to learn basic rules, facts, and names ;)
Peace

At-least we agree on the fact Azeris in azerbijan are better off as a result of being truely secular . Azerbijan has sunni minority but you never here of any sectarian issues in Azerbijan as a result of shia and sunni islamists being kept under the lid .

Turkey was the same to until AKP started playing sunni card with the start of Arab spring and allying itself with extremist groups like MB .

By the way Bahais are not even muslims , they have a completely different belief system than muslims . Oman is traditionally an open country , they have back there significant shia and sunni minorities without any problems or issues since islamists back there have been locked out of political life .

Ibadis were fucked up when they blindly followed their screwed up imams but once imams lost power and people started using their brains things have changed a lot .

This is the problem with political islam today , the unchallenged power that sunni and shia clerks have over people in all matters of life including sensitive issues such as who to vote for and war decisions .

The problem with Shia and Sunnis they worship their clerks without questioning their accountability like khomeny and al qaradawi whom have amassed a huge amount of wealth out of their blind followers .

The problem these wars and battles will never end until people start questioning the reason behind the bloodshed that has hit the muslim world for 1400 years whether between shias against sunnis or even among sects themselves.

Peace

you cant deny that most innocent muslims today are being killed by either sunnis or shia extremists , there is a problem with both ideologies .

We agree with each other on many points, and we have also different opinions about some stuff.
The most important point that I agree with you is that The main problem is political islam today.
The difference is that you need to consider the differences in Azerbaijan, and other islamic countries. Azerbaijan has a turkic background, and also a conservative shiism background. You are mistaking the conservative Shiism with farsi and iraqi shiism. In conservative shiism, it is believed that making an islamic government before Imam mahdi, is a big sin, it is something like what a dajjal(Anti-Christ) would do. That's why I can easily send you videos in which some shia clerics are calling Khamenei as the one-hand dajjal. So, the Azeri shiism is inherently secular. The another point is that Turkic people have a more secular mentality. it can be shown in statistics as well. So, Azeris cannot be compared with Iraqis or farsis at all. Although, it cannot be denied that the USSR rule has made northern part more secular, while the farsi mullah reign has injected some poisons in the mentality of some parts of Southern Azeri society. But, still the difference between these two parts of shias (Conservatives, and Khomeini goon cult) is very big.

At-least we agree on the fact Azeris in azerbijan are better off as a result of being truely secular . Azerbijan has sunni minority but you never here of any sectarian issues in Azerbijan as a result of shia and sunni islamists being kept under the lid .

Turkey was the same to until AKP started playing sunni card with the start of Arab spring and allying itself with extremist groups like MB .

By the way Bahais are not even muslims , they have a completely different belief system than muslims . Oman is traditionally an open country , they have back there significant shia and sunni minorities without any problems or issues since islamists back there have been locked out of political life .

Ibadis were fucked up when they blindly followed their screwed up imams but once imams lost power and people started using their brains things have changed a lot .

This is the problem with political islam today , the unchallenged power that sunni and shia clerks have over people in all matters of life including sensitive issues such as who to vote for and war decisions .

The problem with Shia and Sunnis they worship their clerks without questioning their accountability like khomeny and al qaradawi whom have amassed a huge amount of wealth out of their blind followers .

The problem these wars and battles will never end until people start questioning the reason behind the bloodshed that has hit the muslim world for 1400 years whether between shias against sunnis or even among sects themselves.

you cant deny that most innocent muslims today are being killed by either sunnis or shia extremists , there is a problem with both ideologies .

No, I don't deny it, and I agree about it with you. Muslim Brotherhood, Khomeini, and ibn taymiyyah are the ones who are responsible for this mess.

We agree with each other on many points, and we have also different opinions about some stuff.
The most important point that I agree with you is that The main problem is political islam today.
The difference is that you need to consider the differences in Azerbaijan, and other islamic countries. Azerbaijan has a turkic background, and also a conservative shiism background. You are mistaking the conservative Shiism with farsi and iraqi shiism. In conservative shiism, it is believed that making an islamic government before Imam mahdi, is a big sin, it is something like what a dajjal(Anti-Christ) would do. That's why I can easily send you videos in which some shia clerics are calling Khamenei as the one-hand dajjal. So, the Azeri shiism is inherently secular. The another point is that Turkic people have a more secular mentality. it can be shown in statistics as well. So, Azeris cannot be compared with Iraqis or farsis at all. Although, it cannot be denied that the USSR rule has made northern part more secular, while the farsi mullah reign has injected some poisons in the mentality of some parts of Southern Azeri society. But, still the difference between these two parts of shias (Conservatives, and Khomeini goon cult) is very big.

No, I don't deny it, and I agree about it with you. Muslim Brotherhood, Khomeini, and ibn taymiyyah are the ones who are responsible for this mess.

Good you mentioned ibn taymiyyah , he is like the khomeny of sunni islamists , they follow his books as if its quran . As for sayid qutb founder of MB got most of his teaching from ibn taymiyah with some addition of his own .

If both Sunni and Shia sects get rid of the political portion inside their ideologies problem would be solved but sadly most of both sect is about khilafa and the comming mehdi . You end up seeing both fighting each other and the rest of the world for the sake of setting up their so called khilafa in preparation for the mehdi to come .

Peace

Is he really Ibadi? I never heard of that anyways. I thought he was an atheist the whole time.

Good you mentioned ibn taymiyyah , he is like the khomeny of sunni islamists , they follow his books as if its quran . As for sayid qutb founder of MB got most of his teaching from ibn taymiyah with some addition of his own .

If both Sunni and Shia sects get rid of the political portion inside their ideologies problem would be solved but sadly most of both sect is about khilafa and the comming mehdi . You end up seeing both fighting each other and the rest of the world for the sake of setting up their so called khilafa in preparation for the mehdi to come .

Sayid Qutb was a jahil. I have also read one of his books, and I found it ultra retarded, and exactly as you said, he was very close to Ibn Taymiyyah. Anyway, he had a huge impact on the mentality of Khomeini cult. one of his books is translated by Khamenei, himself.
About Sunni-Shia scholars, they have been engaged in some useless scholastic debates, in which its reason is the influence of politicians on them and asking them to be more sectarian. That's why I strongly believe that religion should be completely separate from politics to remain clean, and I agree with conservatives shias(shias except for farsi and iraqi cult of khomeini) that revolution in order to establish a religious government is so wrong.

Is he really Ibadi? I never heard of that anyways. I thought he was an atheist the whole time.
You know nothing Hazzy. :lol::lol::lol:
Anyway, Anyone can have his own opinions, and sect. We need to have respect for anyone, as long as we can coexist peacefuly with each other ;)

Why bc irani and turk always make boring threads?

Iran has one enemy in their history, it is Turks! even before Islam...

They never have been well-intentioned about us, when we forgive them they allways betrayed us again and again....

We aware of it and we have to deal with it sooner or later...
But in before islam , we united to thwart the greece !

It is amazing how we handled the PKK situation in the past 3 decades with no more than 10 attack helos (correct me if i'm wrong) and with tin outposts. And now the number is about to rise to almost one hundred in addition to MALE UAVs, UCAVs and Kalekols. So i don't think, from now on, the number of people PKK has initiated will matter. There would surely be a bloodbath. God Turkey is strong!1 :)

Oh please you Turks can't fight; I remember the last time @xenon54 's girlfriend called in her Brothers to rough up his Swiss butt & he in turn called the rest of us - I fought till the very end to protect my Brother but @Sinan @T-123456 & @BronzePlaque just sat there munching on Kebabs & sipping on Ayran ! :disagree:

Oh please you Turks can't fight; I remember the last time @xenon54 's girlfriend called in her Brothers to rough up his Swiss butt & he in turn called the rest of us - I fought till the very end to protect my Brother but @Sinan @T-123456 & @BronzePlaque just sat there munching on Kebabs & sipping on Ayran ! :disagree:

I think turks are a bit sensitive about their national identity i had this dispute with a turkish friend on another forum and he told me they don't like to be grouped up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom