What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen this picture before, and I don't see any problem in this article. they have metaphorically used the word virus instead of your language, since they need to consider censorship of mullahs.
Anyway, your main problem is with the "South Azerbaijan isn't Iran" banner.

What exactly is Serpentine referring to in that photo (apart from the banner)? He talks about the article, can you shed some light?

Wouldn't suprise me.

Iran wants to be powerfull and uses proxy's to fight for them since they lack the capacity for a full scale war, and the sanctions are crippling them.

If it's true, maybe our government should wake up and stop supplying Iran with money under the table, you know the gas-for-gold scheme they had going.
Iran support the most hostility groups to it self! :P
prxoy war! When did Iran start proxy war against any country?

Hezbollah, Hamas, active in Iraq, helping Houthi rebels in Yemen. Now active in Syria.
Maybe not exactly a proxy war but there is definetly some helping going on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging Iran for being good/bad.

Its just baseless accusations by troublemakers. Dont fall for the trap. We should not speak ill of each other because Iran and Turkie are brotherly nations.

Flag-Pins-Turkey-Iran.jpg

Last edited:
Turkey tourism income is more than Iran oil income I guess.
I visited Turkey once one year ago, but I know Turkey's situation at 10 years ago.
I belive turkey makes about 35billion or something with tourism and iran makes about 100billion(says wiki so i dont know if thats true) with oil but ur right in the long run Tourisim generates more Jobs and wealth

Your so wrong.

Turkish tourism income was about 30 billion $ in 2013 or 10% of GDP

Iranian oil income was 95 billion $ in 2011 or 20% of GDP, though its dropping because of sanctions.

You may check this out for more information.

Economy of Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am not.Turkish income is about 70$ billion but Iran is less than this measure cuz of sanctions.
Its just baseless accusations by troublemakers. Dont fall for the trap. We should not speak ill of each other because Iran and Turkie are brotherly nations.

Flag-Pins-Turkey-Iran.jpg

pan turks are trolling against Iran but I have good feeling about turks and turk people.

What exactly is Serpentine referring to in that photo (apart from the banner)? He talks about the article, can you shed some light?
Actually there was huge demonstration by students in University of Azerbaijan in Tabriz. mullahs are trying to remove Azerbaijan name from every where they can, so they tried to change the name of university. Also, Farsi students, issued some articles, in which they insulted Babək Xürrəmi with the worst possible insults, and they also distorted Sattar Khan's figure and tried to portray him as a mullah lover. then students got angry and published some articles. in this one that Serpentine is quoted, they sarcastically referred to farsi language as a virus Fa-174. They sarcastically said that researchers have found a new virus which spreads from farsi speaking regions to non-farsi speaking regions. The first turk patient was seen in 1933 in Tehran, during the reign of Reza Shah Pahlavi, and it then got spread into Azerbaijan by Pahlavi mercenaries. researchers say that it is so strange that can be transmitted through electromagnetic waves as well. they also stated what would be the ways to immune against the virus and how to treat it. they did not directly say that they are talking about farsi language, but they used sarcasm to show their intention. Also, they published a banner "South Azerbaijan Isn't Iran" which was shown by tiraxtur club fans in asian champions league in a match against an arab team. Then they said that what is your opinions about showing the banner, and ...

PS. After publishing this article, mullahs tried to close turkish newspapers in university but students started to protest and protests got heated and students kick the *** of all basijis and Islamic association and police of university, then professors talked with students and the protests ended

Last edited:
Can Iranians prove Iran is not supporting PKK?

Turkey tourism income is more than Iran oil income I guess.
I visited Turkey once one year ago, but I know Turkey's situation at 10 years ago.
There is also tourism to Iran but only to Azeri areas with great architecture and culture. Why does Turkish tourism bother you so much? It is less than the energy revenue Iran has.

There is also tourism to Iran but only to Azeri areas with great architecture and culture. Why does Turkish tourism bother you so much? It is less than the energy revenue Iran has.
Turkey has good tourism cuz of historical antiquities from Anatoli civilization and Iranian.
If u mean Isfahan and Shiraz I agree with u but u are telling so so nonsense.

I am not.Turkish income is about 70$ billion but Iran is less than this measure cuz of sanctions.
What do you mean with 70 billion $, tourism income?

Btw i just noticed that i made a mistake, tourism income of Turkey is about 3-4% of GDP while Iranian oil income is 20% of Iranian GDP.

Actually there was huge demonstration by students in University of Azerbaijan in Tabriz. mullahs are trying to remove Azerbaijan name from every where they can, so they tried to change the name of university. Also, Farsi students, issued some articles, in which they insulted Babək Xürrəmi with the worst possible insults, and they also distorted Sattar Khan's figure and tried to portray him as a mullah lover. then students got angry and published some articles. in this one that Serpentine is quoted, they sarcastically referred to farsi language as a virus Fa-174. They sarcastically said that researchers have found a new virus which spreads from farsi speaking regions to non-farsi speaking regions. The first turk patient was seen in 1933 in Tehran, during the reign of Reza Shah Pahlavi, and it then got spread into Azerbaijan by Pahlavi mercenaries. researchers say that it is so strange that can be transmitted through electromagnetic waves as well. they also stated what would be the waves to immune against the virus and how to treat it. they did not directly say that they are talking about farsi language, but they used sarcasm to show their intention. Also, they published a banner "South Azerbaijan Isn't Iran" which was shown by tiraxtur club fans in asian champions league in a match against an arab team. Then they said that what is your opinions about showing the banner, and ...

PS. After publishing this article, mullahs tried to close turkish newspapers in university but students started to protest and protests got heated and students kick the *** of all basijis and Islamic association and police of university, then professors talked with students and the protests ended

Beware!

the post above is a warn and an example to people WHO have or may be exposed to over-dose Turkish intelligence...

Can Iranians prove Iran is not supporting PKK?
Ok Iranian support PKK what now?
-
Anyway Iran is not coward,if do something is not afraid and will tell.
Iran is not slicker to support terrorism and talk about demagogic prosperous things.

Ok Iranian support PKK what now?
-
Anyway Iran is not coward,if do something is not afraid and will tell.
Iran is not slicker to support terrorism and talk about demagogic prosperous things.

It's important for Turkey. Barzani is kind of Turkeys man, so he doesn't want the PKK because they're a threat for his leadership. But the others do see them as legitimate and are willing to work with them. If Iran helps them out and makes a deal, they can expand this to Syria as well. Meaning they scew us over.

So that's why people are discussing this, because if it's true it would mean that we've advanded to another level. Possibly meaning that we might see conflicts rising in the future. Iran also has exploitable weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom