What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Serpentine

i claimed something, you asked me to prove it. I showed it in your own post, and then you excused it.

Now you are again asking me to go back to the start and go through all these things again to see how you try to get away with some excuses.

When you are wrong, just aplogize or come up with new arguments; but if you try to excuse them, then do not say let's go back and go through this again. Because when you start to excuse somethings, that means you do inside know that what you did is wrong, and try to get away from that with some last minute lame excuses.

No Turk here is trolling the subject, please do the same.

LOL, I don't need to justify anything, since it is already OK. About the banner, I can feel the burning inside many of your type. :lol: ;)
we do not give fuk about lunatics

@ResurgentIran I provided the sources, we are waiting for your condemnation.

we do not give fuk about lunatics
Yea, you are so much better than us, Farsi government is on the same level with the Swiss :lol:

I knew you were insulting us in their farsi language but I didn't know it was this bad.

Turks never insult Farsi Iranians in Turkish, we just condemn how you treat your Turkish neighbors.

Last edited:
Yea, you are so much better than us, Farsi government is on the same level with the Swiss :lol:

I knew they were insulting us in their farsi language but I didn't know it was this bad.

Turks never insult Farsi Iranians in Turkish, we just condemn how you treat your Turkish neighbors.

I remember 10 years ago u were a very poor country with poor people, u have had some progress cuz of tourism money and US and israel help.But still I consider u a poor country that I saw in 10 years ago.
Turkey :D
Iranian dislike your goverment.

@Kaan can you close this thread, it's worthless and cause for flamewar. an Int' mod like Serpentine should know better than continue this...

@Serpentine

And how exactly does Azerbaijan treat its minorities? Can you come up with any concrete examples?

A video on Lezgins ("Azadlıq" is the Azerbaijani branch of "Radio Liberty", so it's an opposition source, just so you know), the largest minority, and all of their minority rights are covered, including Lezgin language in schools. More than what can be said about Iran, no?

Last edited:
I remember 10 years ago u were a very poor country with poor people, u have had some progress cuz of tourism money and US and israel help.But still I consider u a poor country that I saw in 10 years ago.
Iranian dislike your goverment.
Israel and USA helping us ???

bu adam neyif kafasında :DDD buda haşhaşçı anlaşılan...

So dont drink too much hashish :cheesy:

Turkey has a higher GDP than Iran without resource exports so i suppose that Turkey is poor in a subjectiv way for u?
So tell us how often did u visit turkey, lets say in the last 5 years?
Also turkey did progress the hard way through privatization and reforms

Israel and USA helping us ???

bu adam neyif kafasında :DDD buda haşhaşçı anlaşılan...

So dont drink too much hashish :cheesy:
Drink hashish? :omghaha:
US is your best friend.
(If u have balls speak in persian.)

@Kaan can you close this thread, it's worthless and cause for flamewar. an Int' mod like Serpentine should know better than continue this...
It is worthless thread if it is not true. This is serious thread and serious matter.

Turkey has a higher GDP than Iran without resource exports so i suppose that Turkey is poor in a subjectiv way for u?
Also turkey did progress the hard way through privatization and reforms
Take away Iranian gas and oil and economy is non existent

Turkey tourism income is more than Iran oil income I guess.
I visited Turkey once one year ago, but I know Turkey's situation at 10 years ago.

Turkey tourism income is more than Iran oil income.
U did not even understand what i was saying :undecided:
ur response is just random
or are tourism and oil exports really the same for u?

US is your best friend.

USA looks friendly just for their interests, everbody know this ;) problem is that what about interests of Turkiye...

So US is just friend for good days, our real friends are our Muslims brothers/sisters (like Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkmenistan etc.)

US is your best friend.

Sorry but i don't know how is get hashish, by drinking or smoking...? :-))

Wouldn't suprise me.

Iran wants to be powerfull and uses proxy's to fight for them since they lack the capacity for a full scale war, and the sanctions are crippling them.

If it's true, maybe our government should wake up and stop supplying Iran with money under the table, you know the gas-for-gold scheme they had going.

U did not even understand what i was saying :undecided:
ur response is just random
or are tourism and oil exports really the same for u?
Oil stocks spend by government very soon but people achieves tourism money so it is better for economy as well they can pay taxes to goverment.
USA looks friendly just for their interests, everbody know this ;) problem is that what about interests of Turkiye...
So US is just friend for good days, our real friends are our Muslims brothers/sisters (like Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkmenistan etc.)

:sarcastic::sarcastic: :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom