What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
If memory serves well, some western media and researchers accused Turkey about possibly supplying sarin gas and weapons to rebels, but later western officials denied it or ironically they were/are delivering weapons too, but were not always mentioned as weapon suppliers in some articles.
It was one Journalist who claimed to have evidence, US and Turkey made a official statement where they denied the accusations.

If memory serves well, some western media and researchers accused Turkey about possibly supplying sarin gas and weapons to rebels, but later western officials denied it or ironically they were/are delivering weapons too, but were not always mentioned as weapon suppliers in some articles.
Dude, there is no control on western media, and unfortunately, some dictators take advantage and pay authors to write in their favor. Also, there are bunch of ultra-leftists who are ready to demonize USA, or its allies with any means. So, you should not take every western media seriously. You need to only care for credible ones. ;) BTW, I remember that the author of that article that you are referring to, seems to getting paid by NIAC lobby, and is not a credible source ;)

You are also another racist farsi, who were posting the so called Armenians protest pictures in front of Turkish embassy and were deleting our posts against your regime and friends of your regime in return. I can easily translate what you have written on the other fasri forum and how you insulted Ataturk, Azerbaijan and Turkiye. Instead of using taqqiya and covering your butt-hurt, try to get civilized and eliminate your racism.

I also guess this one acts like a mullah spokesman in this forum whenever i read her comments.

Finally exposed by you, thanks.

Supporting pkk terrorists, backing up Armenians everywhere ... mullahs always find a way to irritate us with them

Posting pictures of a demonstration in Tehran doesn't make me a racist and I already said that I don't defend their cause for demonstration necessarily. I posted pictures because Armenians are a passive part of our society and barely make any noise, it was a news to me and a first time to see them demonstrating in streets. But it's good that except this, you have nothing against me and repeat it again and again. And even if I defended them, that still wouldn't make me a racist.

There is no need to lie to make me a racist. I encourage you to bring my posts from other forums and we will see who the liar is. I have criticized Turkey's policies here numerous times and even had fights with some Turkish members over them, but not only once I have used any racial insults towards them nor ever insulted Ataturk. However I have my opinion about some policies in Turkey now and in the past, I won't raise them here anymore because they will cause unnecessary troll war. Turkish members don't like many policies of Iran, this goes both ways. One thing is for sure, I am against all separatists and I wouldn't waste a second to fight their twisted logic. Now if all this makes me a racist, then yes, I'm proud to be a racist in your eyes. ;)

Since this is going off topic, let's continue this discussion in tea garden or chill thread.
So why don't you criticize Iran for supporting terrorist against us?

You are also another racist farsi, who were posting the so called Armenians protest pictures in front of Turkish embassy and were deleting our posts against your regime and friends of your regime in return. I can easily translate what you have written on the other fasri forum and how you insulted Ataturk, Azerbaijan and Turkiye. Instead of using taqqiya and covering your butt-hurt, try to get civilized and eliminate your racism.

And don't sunnis use kitman? Please . To be frank ,I see Azerbaijan being absorbed into the Eurasian Union ,though there is possiblity it could be absorbed into Turkey or Iran also.

Brother, please also read the comment #24. I have translated one of his posts in a farsi website as a sample in order to show their true face for anyone.
It is funny he says in his post he doesn't like Turkey's foreign policies.

How should we be then? Like Iran? Supporting terrorism in every direction of Iran?

The funny thing is that he will never have critique on that. Anyway, Seperatine and his kind should know we won't tolerate this kind of aggresion for ever. At one point there will be appropriate answer.

It is funny he says in his video he doesn't like Turkey's foreign policies.

How should we be then? Like Iran? Supporting terrorism in every direction of Iran?

The funny thing is that he will never have critique on that. Anyway, Seperatine and his kind should know we won't tolerate this kind of aggresion for ever. At one point there will be appropriate answer.

So how do you indeed to fight Iran? Any fight with Iran will exhaust the military capacity of Turkey .

please mind your own business. BTW, I am not sunni, although I consider them as my brethren.

This is a discussion forum. What you discuss is everybody's business here.

It is funny he says in his video he doesn't like Turkey's foreign policies.

:tup:
What I tried to say to @xenon54 was that these people see everything through a thick racist and mullah benefits based glass. Serpentine is not an extremist compared to his compatriots. That's why he really thinks that he is not a racist, and is not mullah apologizer, but in fact he is one. He just needs to go outside of Iran a couple of times, and breathe fresh air, to understand why his thoughts are full of racism, and mullah apologizing.

:tup:
What I tried to say to @xenon54 was that these people see everything through a thick racist and mullah benefits based glass. Serpentine is not an extremist compared to his compatriots. That's why he really thinks that he is not a racist, and is not mullah apologizer, but in fact he is one. He just needs to go outside of Iran a couple of times, and breathe fresh air, to understand why his thoughts are full of racism, and mullah apologizing.
If we look solely on Iran-Turkey relations and keep Syria out of it.

Iran has supported terrorism against us many times and we didn't support terrorism against them.

How can @Serpentine have criticism on Turkish foreign policy? LOL, Leaving out the fact he is a racist or not, I don't know him, it is still a joke ..

If we look solely on Iran-Turkey relations and keep Syria out of it.

Iran has supported terrorism against us many times and we didn't support terrorism against them.

How can @Serpentine have criticism on Turkish foreign policy? LOL, Leaving out the fact he is a racist or not, I don't know him, it is still a joke ..

The funny point about them is that they are currently experiencing a taste of their own type of terrorism in their south east region. They supported PKK, and made trouble for Turkey, and they were all happy about it, and now, other countries are supporting terrorists and make them suffer in the exactly the same way in their Balouchistan region. BTW, I am against supporting of any of these types of policies, but, sometimes I wonder how the world reflected back their policy to themselves.

I knew it. I knew you wouldn't have the decency to translate exactly what I said and not to twist my words in your favor. What a shame:

But to enlighten other members, they should know what the thread was about. It was about a racist article written by some sick minded nutjob about a virus coming from places where Persians live.

Now here's the exact translation of what I said, word by word:

"They (those who have written the article) accuse the Persians of racism and their way to fight with this racism is interesting: racism.

Many things happened to minorities in Turkey after the world war and Ataturk created a hell-like situation for Kurds after the war, all of this aside, these guys are blindly supporting Turkey, put aside their support for the Aliyev republic. If they chose a country like Switzerland as their role model, it would be no problem, but this attitude is truly ridiculous.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying because they are bad, we should have attention to our minorities. Exactly the opposite, we should provide them rights to study in theory mother language in schools and despite what others amay think, it's nothing extraordinary, but it will take excuse from many.

We shouldn't allow a very very small number of fascists, represent our dear Turkish speaking people and at the same time we shouldn't let the voice of very very small minority of Anti-Turk Persians be heard among us (Persians).

They are spending huge amounts of resources to spend hatred among people of Iran. We shouldn't sit idly and be happy that nothing is happening around us."

Memebrs like @Abii or any other Iranian member would check to see if this translation is right or not.

@rmi5 It wouldn't require much courage to translate my post exactly as it was and it shows one thing only: how you felt insecure about it. I had the courage to translate my post exactly as it was. Where did I called Turks as 'creatures'? Where did I say ALL Azeris are agents of Turkey? Where did I 'insult' Ataturk? I bashed his policy after the world war, but I didn't insult him personally. Turkish members may argue that I'm wrong, but it's not the problem. The problem is that I haven't racially insulted Turks or Azeris or Ataturk anywhere in my post. It's up to members with least amount of decency to judge what has been said by me.

I had previously criticized some of Ataturk actions, but I had also admired him for doing a very good job of getting Turkey out of that mess after WW1. At least I remember I had this discussion with @xenon54. Now tell me, hod did my post was racist when my post was solely directed to those fascists who had written the article.

You are wasting your precious time on him. rmi5 is a pathological liar.

You did not translate it completely, but the essence of it is exactly the same as what I wrote, plus some more apologizing for your comment, and using a much more polite style here.

LOL, I see that @Serpentine is sending his guys to troll me and support his words. LOL, it is very honorable!!!

Serpentine did not send me. I came here on my own accord and felt that I should warn the dear Turkish members what a pathological liar you are. lol
You like flaming. I hope the Turkish members do not fall for the trap. Although they probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom