What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny point about them is that they are currently experiencing a taste of their own type of terrorism in their south east region. They supported PKK, and made trouble for Turkey, and they were all happy about it, and now, other countries are supporting terrorists and make them suffer in the exactly the same way in their Balouchistan region. BTW, I am against supporting of any of these types of policies, but, sometimes I wonder how the world reflected back their policy to themselves.
It is only matter of time. Unfortunately for Farsi, they are only 45% of their own country. So you do the math. :)

Serpentine did not send me. I came here on my own accord and felt that I should warn the dear Turkish members what a pathological liar you are. lol
OK, you did your job. now go back. I'll ask your friends to pay you back ;) :wave:

It is only matter of time. Unfortunately for Farsi, they are only 45% of their own country. So you do the math. :)
Yup, exactly. they are sitting on a barrel of barut(gun powder) and playing with fire. :lol:

I had such a great laugh reading this while knowing it comes from a Farsi Iranian. :lol:

Apparently Farsi's see themselves on the same level with Switzerland.

Farsi this, Farsi that. Enough with this ethnic chauvinism. Culturally Persians and Turks are very close.

I had such a great laugh reading this while knowing it comes from a Farsi Iranian. :lol:

Apparently Farsi's see themselves on the same level with Switzerland.

Ask Iranians about it. @MOHSENAM , Are you superior to Switzerland or they are superior to you? :lol:

I knew it. I knew you wouldn't have the decency to translate exactly what I said and not to twist my words in your favor. What a shame:

But to enlighten other members, they should know what the thread was about. It was about a racist article written by some sick minded nutjob about a virus coming from places where Persians live.

Now here's the exact translation of what I said, word by word:

"They (those who have written the article) accuse the Persians of racism and their way to fight with this racism is interesting: racism.

Many things happened to minorities in Turkey after the world war and Ataturk created a hell-like situation for Kurds after the war, all of this aside, these guys are blindly supporting Turkey, put aside their support for the Aliyev republic. If they chose a country like Switzerland as their role model, it would be no problem, but this attitude is truly ridiculous.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying because they are bad, we shouldn't pay attention to our minorities. Exactly the opposite, we should provide them rights to study in theory mother language in schools and despite what others amay think, it's nothing extraordinary, but it will take excuse from many.

We shouldn't allow a very very small number of fascists, represent our dear Turkish speaking people and at the same time we shouldn't let the voice of very very small minority of Anti-Turk Persians be heard among us (Persians).

They are spending huge amounts of resources to spend hatred among people of Iran. We shouldn't sit idly and be happy that nothing is happening around us."

Memebrs like @Abii or any other Iranian member would check to see if this translation is right or not.

@rmi5 It wouldn't require much courage to translate my post exactly as it was and it shows one thing only: how you felt insecure about it. I had the courage to translate my post exactly as it was. Where did I called Turks as 'creatures'? Where did I say ALL Azeris are agents of Turkey? Where did I 'insult' Ataturk? I bashed his policy after the world war, but I didn't insult him personally. Turkish members may argue that I'm wrong, but it's not the problem. The problem is that I haven't racially insulted Turks or Azeris or Ataturk anywhere in my post. It's up to members with least amount of decency to judge what has been said by me.

I had previously criticized some of Ataturk actions, but I had also admired him for doing a very good job of getting Turkey out of that mess after WW1. At least I remember I had this discussion with @xenon54. Now tell me, hod did my post was racist when my post was solely directed to those fascists who had written the article.

The words bigger-sized are the code in your post. You simply say You( Azerbaijani Turks and kurds) should actually hate Turks, They created a hell for kurds with the foundation of Turkey, Why should you go after them?!

This is called hate speech at best. Even your this translation reflects the main idea in all actions of Mullahs against Turkey.

Thanks for letting us to see it via your own words.

You don't even know what the topic was about, read the whole post so you wouldn't say something like this again.

I said in my post that those who have written that racist article take republic of Azerbaijan or Turkey as their role model for symbols of minority rights, which is ridiculous, if it was Switzerland, it would be no problem. Nowhere in my post I said that we are symbols of minority right.
Yes, but if you are a Swiss person it makes sense you saying that. As an Iranian telling Turkey to use Swiss model is ridiculous, and it is even funnier you still don't get how ridiculous you look :lol:

You don't even know what the topic was about, read the whole post so you wouldn't say something like this again.

I said in my post that those who have written that racist article take republic of Azerbaijan or Turkey as their role model for symbols of minority rights, which is ridiculous, if it was Switzerland, it would be no problem. Nowhere in my post I said that we are symbols of minority right.
racist article? Since when protesting to change the university name from University of Azerbaijan to University of mullah Madani is racism? the second article protested insulting Babak khurremdin. The third one was protesting against insulting sattarkhan by the farsi so called islamic society of university. which one of these three protests have been racists?

My dear Turkish members.
Persians and Turks are like brother people. Dont let a troublemaker cause a rift between us.

My dear Turkish members.
Persians and Turks are like brother people. Dont let a troublemaker cause a rift between us.
No problem. Condemn Iran supporting PKK against Turkey and we can be best friends. :)

I think I might attribute it to English comprehension problem, since you didn't even understand what I wrote. That post wasn't even directed at Turkey.

it's the last time I'm repeating this since there seems to be a problem understanding English sentences. The whole translation above was directed to those racists who had written that article I explained about above the translation, not to Azeris, not to Kurds, not to Turks and not any other group. If you want to generalize them to whole Azerbaijanis, then that's your problem, not mine.

I don't think it is our english reading skills but more your bad english. You openly insult Ataturk in Farsi language thinking it wouldn't be translated. There is no excuse for that. Can't blame that on our reading skills or your english.

I think I might attribute it to English comprehension problem, since you didn't even understand what I wrote. That post wasn't even directed at Turkey.

it's the last time I'm repeating this since there seems to be a problem understanding English sentences. The whole translation above was directed to those racists who had written that article I explained about above the translation, not to Azeris, not to Kurds, not to Turks and not any other group. If you want to generalize them to whole Azerbaijanis, then that's your problem, not mine.

Your problem with only them does not push you to write those words about Turks and Turkey, does it?

therefore, You actually did say what you think about Turkey and Turks, when others left you with no argument but the lovely one ''hate''.

Komola pkk and ... are Iran's enemies too why should Iran help them ? These claims from pan Turks is too idiotic. idiot lunatic pan turks creat threads against China, China did this , China did that. They spread nonsence about Iran too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom