What's new

Iran Considers JF-17 Thunder Purchase from #Pakistan

I admit that after the so called Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979 this country has adopted an anti-Pakistan policy. I dont know why, but we have thousands of years of relationship of religion and language, we should make efforts to make these two Muslim countries brotherly again but Iran has to stop its behaviour of becoming BAGHAL BACHA of India.
Because at the time of shia revolution Pakistan was being lead by Deo-Bandi thoughts ... Zia was pro Deo-bandi and Taliban were even more strict and Deobandi and Ahl-e-hadees sects are against shia ...

However, recently we have adopted a balanced approach between KSA and Iran and also the role of sect is also diminishing day by day ...

We should work on increasing the harmony between different sects of Islam by promoting culture of tolerance ...

One man one instance makes u make up ur mind about a country one bad one?

What about 1000 other good things about iran. Iran if they wanted to be ur enemy or harm u . i garantee u pakistan cannot take that. Iran is a very powerful and mature nation.

People like u can japordise good friends just because of propaganda. Mind u iran is just as important for pakistan as saudi arabia or uae. There is not one bit of difference and if there was a differnce it would be in favor of iran why? Because or pakistaniz cultural, and heritage proximity to iran.

Arabs ain't bad correct but so are iranians.

A mature member should give statements as per facts, Iran at times have threatened Pakistan despite their strong grip over their country, they know very well why their border guards are regularly targeted by Sunni groups. This is not a hidden fact that KSA and Iran both have tried to play their dirty sectarian game in Pakistan. So by Islamic and human standards neither of the country is good.
Iran knew very well that any open confrontation with Pak shall result in involvement of foreign players resulting in big loss for Iran. Kalbhoshan is not the first instance the history is full of such instances. However on other hand for benefit of our own country we should try to avail commerce related opportunities from whichever country we can without facing International/US sanctions.

i recoded my reply to you. you should Keep your hate against Shias in your satanic madrassas instead of doing propaganda against shias community here.

after 2020. Pakistan and IRAN will be more brotherly and more friendly despite satans evil pans.

like always Your yazidiat will again become part of trash. where you will take your trash then ?

yazidiat barks have no affects on ground in times to come.

better to quit Yazidiat and say estighfar since Allah swt is disgracing all enemies of Islamic Revolution one by one.[/QUOTE

Hope you shall remain focused on topic, meanwhile senior members indulging in sectarian hate comments is sad thing. Perhaps Mods should not allow such discussion here and due care requested from you. Already lot of blood shed going on in sectarian wars.

It is taught at madarsa.

The wahhabi's believe Pakistan is run by shia loyal to Iran.
The shia believe Pakistan is run by wahhabi loyal to KSA.
The Barelvi believe Pakistan is run by Qaidiyani loyal to the UK.
The deobandi believe Pakistan is run by Jews loyal to America/Israel.
The atheists think Pakistan is run by Mullahs loyal to ISIS.

I could go on.

Turks believe Pakistan is run by experience of a inspirational struggle .

People who think this road effortless , still far from understanding the real world yet.

Those were know mujahidins and that was a united Afghanistan.
Yes but due to difference in sects they were threat to iran ...

Brother sect is an internal matter between muslim and Allah ... we should not judge a person or country based on the sect as it is mendling with the powers of Allah ...

I am much satisfied with current balanced approach of Pakistan pertaining to muslim sects then we earlier had ... but there is always room for further improvement ...

There is more at stake here than just mere 'trust'... Its not a matter of getting into d!ck measuring contest with the Persians.

The present Govt. seems to be in a situation where they have to decide to do business with Iran or not.
a) If you sell them JF-17's, we could face potential sanctions from the US.
b) It may not please the Saudi's to say the least.

On the flipside - Pakistan also needs to evaluate the whole CPEC situation because if the corridor needs to get through Turkey into Europe, then Iran has to be in the equation.

I would prefer the Iranians not being too serious about the jet.

Q. Could they buy it directly from China as FC-1 Xiaolong (Fierce Dragon) without involving Pakistan?

Nope anytime china calls on US debt. US will be bankrupt. Just look at argentina and what happened to it. US is in the same mess
But if China calls on too much US debt too fast it'll also affect China indirectly since CHina needs healthy US to keep trading with China. US wont go bankrupt, because US will probably never have to pay all the debt in a short time ever.but US will have serious economic crisis.

Pakistan has not sold any Nuke designs to Iran.
What did AQ Khan sell to Iran then? because he spearheaded Pakistan's nuclear cooperation with Iran.

Anyway, It will be one of Iran's neighbors who will make the decision very soon.
But if China calls on too much US debt too fast it'll also affect China indirectly since CHina needs healthy US to keep trading with China. US wont go bankrupt, because US will probably never have to pay all the debt in a short time ever.but US will have serious economic crisis.

What did AQ Khan sell to Iran then? because he spearheaded Pakistan's nuclear cooperation with Iran.
AQ Khan sold nothing, he was just scapegoated ,sacrificed like a pawn by the military for their convenience.

A mature member should give statements as per facts, Iran at times have threatened Pakistan despite their strong grip over their country, they know very well why their border guards are regularly targeted by Sunni groups. This is not a hidden fact that KSA and Iran both have tried to play their dirty sectarian game in Pakistan. So by Islamic and human standards neither of the country is good.
Iran knew very well that any open confrontation with Pak shall result in involvement of foreign players resulting in big loss for Iran. Kalbhoshan is not the first instance the history is full of such instances. However on other hand for benefit of our own country we should try to avail commerce related opportunities from whichever country we can without facing International/US sanctions.
If u have ever listened to Tehran Radio it spits more venom against Pakistan in one day than Akash Wani does in a whole year. Sometimes I also wonder Iran is our friend or foe?

Does that include all the brotherly Muslim countries that openly mingle with Indians.

Saudi

modi-saudi-honour_650x400_81459760351.jpg

UAE

modi-uae-l.jpg

Turkey

IndiaTurkey-PTI.jpg

I can share with every Muslim country but i am sure got the idea.

Poeple need to wake up and realize there is no brotherly love in international politics, theres only self interest.

It's about time Pakistan stopped caring about other Muslim nations and peoples. Pakistan is the most militarily powerful Muslim nation by a long shot and we need to start acting like it. We need to stop acting like a "needy brother".

If AQ Khan didnt sell anything then your military did.

Where is the evidence we did?

What AQ khan did was right thing to do. If Christians, Jews can do for each other to make them strong, Muslims should make examples too.
And there are usually no evidences left in such cases.

Back
Top Bottom