What's new

Iran Considers JF-17 Thunder Purchase from #Pakistan

Very nice , Ghalib is ever shining star of Urdu literature, I personally think he would have been a saint had he not been alcoholic, he was always being on edge,but again returned back with in circle of his religion, eeman mujhy roky hy Jo kheechy hy kufar,,, Kabba mery peechy kalisa meray aagy,,

1. Kowsar is for close air support and JF-17 is a multirole fighter, different classes
2. Kowsar has a production line and each part of it has completely been built by ourselfs
3. In the case of single engine chinese fighter, there is two options: j10 and jf17
Except the range parameter, j10 is superior
IRIAF sent his pilots to china 4 years ago, they evaluated j-10 and flew with it and finally refused it
4. We have our own programs for single engine multirole fighters and for that sake, rd33 has been reversed engineered. The production line of it will launch in next two years
Sorry, No Iranian has ever fly in J-10. J-10 is only open for display for foreign delegates but they never set into the cockpit and try it. I have my Chinese source and in fact, PLAAF is not very willing to export J-10. I know Iranian has pride but sometimes you all need to come back to reality and see the real world. I can bet with you, even in the next 10 years Iran is not able to RE RD-33 engine. I applaud Iranian self effort to build a complete F-5E by yourself but if Iranian start to get overhead and that is where the fatality will come in.

Sorry, No Iranian has ever fly in J-10. J-10 is only open for display for foreign delegates but they never set into the cockpit and try it. I have my Chinese source and in fact, PLAAF is not very willing to export J-10. I know Iranian has pride but sometimes you all need to come back to reality and see the real world. I can bet with you, even in the next 10 years Iran is not able to RE RD-33 engine. I applaud Iranian self effort to build a complete F-5E by yourself but if Iranian start to get overhead and that is where the fatality will come in.
The main issue is cost effectiveness of our project .... What if we get 200 4h gen fighter in next 10 years ?!
By the time we finished the last one , half of our neighbour would have 5th he fighters .... So nothing will change .....

Its a good thing in my opnion, im of the view that iranians are true to their persian side even today and resisted foreign cultural mixup with the west, we pakistaniz drink tea everyday british milk tea, we serve biscuits and cakes to house guests, we use English words instead of persian or turkish words or urdu words in our sentences, we look at the world with british lense. Our military and its functioning is exact copy of Uk's militaty. Our beurocracy and our laws have basic foundations in british law. Our doctors and lawyers go to britian, australia, canada and feel at home because of similarties. Our women use husbands name and loose their fathers name after marriage like the westerners, our schools and books and model of education is british also the medium is british english not only schools buy colleges and universities use same systems and terminologies and titles ranks etc

Our people have low medium high and elite class just like british.

There are hundreds more similarities and i don't endorse them i would like pakistan to grow back into its persian and turkish and indian culture but the truth is todays pakistan is a mix of british and saudi cultures. All the things i mentioned above i dont like them one bit the similarities as to me a nation should stay true to its core and identity but we (pakistaniz have always accepted foreign cultures and things very easily be it afghan, persian, tibetan, arab, indian or british culture we always adopt to the power ruling our elite)

Thank God Almighty for a free Country Pakistan now we are in the process of getting back to our true roots slowly and steadily we are fairy a new amd artifical nation. We are a mix population of 10 or more ethnicities and 10 or more civilizations

Tranction in USD would bring about a problem yes, but how about trading oil gas or electricity for thunders? Heck even fruits..

I love iran just like national poet Allama Iqbal loved it and just like Mohammad Ali Jinnah loved it.

And im neither a suni nor a shia, **** those who say im 1st or the 2nd. Im a muslim simple as that that is the identity of pakistan and pakistaniz. Shiaz and sunniz can go to hell for all i care. Pakistan is for pakistaniz.
yawn!!!
Kulbhushan Yadav is a great Persian betrayl and yr living in fantasies!!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

please bring the thread to normal discussion. leave your petty child fighting outside this forum...

He's not the first one.
RAW was so comfortable using Iranian route that took it for granted.
During 90's it was Indian consulate Zahedan, which actually founded BLA.
Man this country should be declared an enemy state by Pakistan! these people only understand one language, which Israel is showing the World! They r banging their soldiers in Syria at will and today they have bombed them so much that they have submitted and r now negotiating with Israel on their terms abt their future and deployment in Iran.

yawn!!!
Kulbhushan Yadav is a great Persian betrayl and yr living in fantasies!!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

One man one instance makes u make up ur mind about a country one bad one?

What about 1000 other good things about iran. Iran if they wanted to be ur enemy or harm u . i garantee u pakistan cannot take that. Iran is a very powerful and mature nation.

People like u can japordise good friends just because of propaganda. Mind u iran is just as important for pakistan as saudi arabia or uae. There is not one bit of difference and if there was a differnce it would be in favor of iran why? Because or pakistaniz cultural, and heritage proximity to iran.

Arabs ain't bad correct but so are iranians.

Man this country should be declared an enemy state by Pakistan! these people only understand one language, which Israel is showing the World! They r banging their soldiers in Syria at will and today they have bombed them so much that they have submitted and r now negotiating with Israel on their terms abt their future and deployment in Iran.

Iran has too many touts in Pakistan's bureaucracy and politics.
It's not accident that Pakistan transferred nuke technology for free to Iran.

What about 1000 other good things about iran. Iran if they wanted to be ur enemy or harm u . i garantee u pakistan cannot take that. Iran is a very powerful and mature nation.

People like u can japordise good friends just because of propaganda. Mind u iran is just as important for pakistan as saudi arabia or uae. There is not one bit of difference and if there was a differnce it would be in favor of iran why? Because or pakistaniz cultural, and heritage proximity to iran.

Excuse me Pakistan cant take that? Iran is like a liyyle boy infront of us.

I admit that after the so called Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979 this country has adopted an anti-Pakistan policy. I dont know why, but we have thousands of years of relationship of religion and language, we should make efforts to make these two Muslim countries brotherly again but Iran has to stop its behaviour of becoming BAGHAL BACHA of India.

Back
Top Bottom