What's new

Featured Iran confirms its air defenses shot down foreign drone in East Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:30 P.M.) – On Tuesday, the Iranian air defenses shot down a drone near the city of Malakan in the East Azerbaijan province, amid the ongoing tension between Azerbaijan and Armenia in the Nagorno Karabakh region.

Military sources said on Iranian state television, “The Iranian defenses shot down the enemy drone while it penetrated the country’s airspace in the northwest part of the country in East Azerbaijan province.”

The sources did not specify the identity of the drone that was shot down.

On Monday, the Iranian Internal Security Forces warned Azerbaijan and Armenia that any mortar shells would fall by mistake near the Iranian border during the ongoing clashes between them will result in a response from their troops.

The Deputy Commander of the Iranian Internal Security Forces, Brigadier General Qassem Rezaei, said, “One of our serious demands as a neighbor of the two countries is to resolve the issue through negotiations.”

Brigadier General Rezaei added, “The clashes have intensified between the two countries in recent days, and they are exchanging fire. We are monitoring this matter and I even sent a message this morning to border guards on both sides.”

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:30 P.M.) – On Tuesday, the Iranian air defenses shot down a drone near the city of Malakan in the East Azerbaijan province, amid the ongoing tension between Azerbaijan and Armenia in the Nagorno Karabakh region.

Military sources said on Iranian state television, “The Iranian defenses shot down the enemy drone while it penetrated the country’s airspace in the northwest part of the country in East Azerbaijan province.”

The sources did not specify the identity of the drone that was shot down.

On Monday, the Iranian Internal Security Forces warned Azerbaijan and Armenia that any mortar shells would fall by mistake near the Iranian border during the ongoing clashes between them will result in a response from their troops.

The Deputy Commander of the Iranian Internal Security Forces, Brigadier General Qassem Rezaei, said, “One of our serious demands as a neighbor of the two countries is to resolve the issue through negotiations.”

Brigadier General Rezaei added, “The clashes have intensified between the two countries in recent days, and they are exchanging fire. We are monitoring this matter and I even sent a message this morning to border guards on both sides.”

not just 1 but 2 drones

remain me again what was a Muslim nation drone doing 200 km inside our airspace ??? after it missiles landed in our country too.

Maybe the same thing the Iranian drone was doing when it was shot down by a Pakistani fighter aircraft?

DCxZM9iVYAElXa_.jpg

DCxZM9fVwAIT4Bv.jpg

remain me again what was a Muslim nation drone doing 200 km inside our airspace ??? after it missiles landed in our country too.
I didn’t even know Pakistan had a space agency. It’s so great their official representative is here.

So, Indian intelligence agency Is all of sudden Pakistani, use your brain and read his post 99% of them are Anti Pakistan. He is only in this thread to light a sectarian fire. His second job is pimping and will do anything for a dollar...

So, Indian intelligence agency Is all of sudden Pakistani, use your brain and read his post 99% of them are Anti Pakistan. He is only in this thread to light a sectarian fire. His second job is pimping and will do anything for a dollar...
I was wondering about that.....we have few of those in the Iranian section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom