What's new

Featured Iran confirms its air defenses shot down foreign drone in East Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is laughable when we hear you guys speak of 'ummah' or hints of Pakistan's geopolitical importance. These things are nothing more than a figment of imagination.

Figment of imagination, eh?

I wonder why Pakistan has thousands of troops deployed all over the Middle East today when it could've been the super duper armies of important countries like Iran or India?

Not sure why Arabs are always asking Pakistan to deploy their military forces in their countries instead of asking Iran or India?

Last edited by a moderator:
And your peoples Middle Eastern intelligence, cultural and historical knowledge has done wonders for your shit hole region where outside forces come to take a dump every now and then.
Says the guy from Southern Asia where the dominant power is toilet-less (sorry, this is such a rare phenomenon in the world that there's no word for it in the English language yet) India. A region that is basically known for cheap labor force to do the lowest paid kind of jobs that no one else is willing to do in the Middle East. LOL

The region (Southern Asia) consists of mighty and prosperous countries such as Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. ROFL

Says the guy from South Asia where the dominant power is toilet-less (sorry, this is such a rare phenomenon in the world that there's no word for it in the English language yet) India. LOL
To be honest no one in the world cares about Pakistan or India LOL. Just 2 backward countries (have you seen their infrastructure) that are polluting this world.

I wish we still had the Roman or Greek empire as our neighbours. What a degradation.

Sri Lanka and Maldives are actually upper-middle income countries and mind their own business unlike the India, Pakistan etc.
I know. I was just listing all the countries in the Southern Asia region (according to Wikipedia) and how they are less developed than countries in the Middle East.

No hard feelings for Sri Lanka or Southern Asia, brother.

Figment of imagination, eh?

I wonder why Pakistan has thousands of troops deployed all over the Middle East today when it could've been the super duper armies of important countries like Iran or India?

Not sure why Arabs are always asking Pakistan to deploy their military forces in their countries instead of asking Iran or India?

Iran is probably the only country in the 21st century during peace time who had it's Army Chief assassinated by a foreign power and India is the only nuclear power in the 21st century that has lost territory to a foreign power.

The only reason why they ask Pakistan for troops is because your people are expendable in their eyes. If you think that this phenomenon seriously underpins Pakistan's competence or importance you are deluded. They consider you to be second-class citizens, only good for cheap cannon fodder or labour. They won't ever ask Iran to deploy forces in the same manner because no Iranian would loan itself in such denigrated manner.

Iran is the only country in the 21st century that is actively fighting a (covert) war with history's strongest superpower. There are almost daily raining rockets on US facilities and bases in Iraq, up to the point that the US has already withdrawn its forces from multiple vulnerable bases in Iraq and is now seriously contemplating withdrawing its ambassador from Baghdad. That would be a strategic victory by Iran of the highest order. You see, when Iran retaliates, it just isn't some symbolic attack based on the rules that the US is trying to establish. Iran moves calculated, strategic and patiently.

You would never understand this, because like I said, you lack the spiritual and intellectual depth of Iranian culture.

Iran is the only country in the 21st century that is actively fighting a cover war with history's strongest superpower. There are almost daily raining rockets on US facilities and bases in Iraq, up to the point that the US has already withdrawn its forces from multiple vulnerable bases in Iraq and is now seriously contemplating withdrawing its ambassador from Baghdad. That would be a strategic victory by Iran of the highest order. You see, when Iran retaliates, it just isn't some symbolic attack based on the rules that the US is trying to establish. Iran moves calculated, strategic and patiently.

Well, not according to Iranian users QWECXZ, Darius the Great, Cthulu and to some extent Blue In Green.

They believe that there is a "symbiotic relationship" between the US regime and Iran, whereby both sides are "satisfied" with the status quo and do not seek to challenge each other's position.

They claim the US does not attack Iran because it would "benefit" from the Islamic Republic staying in power, as this would allow Washington to portray Iran as a bogeyman and thereby sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.

In their opinion, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are "bigger threats" to Isra"el" than Iran.

According to them, Iran's Resistance is a "joke" and a hollow pretext allowing IR officials to "steal the Iranian people's wealth".

To them, IRGC officers are "clowns" who "can't do a thing" against the US.

These gentlemen believe Iran's retaliation against the terrorist strike on Hajj Qassem was laughable.

They refer to statements by IRGC officials as "barking", "propaganda" and "lies".

Please see :

These posts are filled with "pearls" the likes of which I quoted and paraphrased above.

I've been refuting their masses of comments almost single-handedly for days. I'm pretty much alone in countering their rhetoric, though I sincerely thank the three Iranian plus the Algerian brothers who thanked my posts.

Now personally I very much agree with your quoted assertion regarding Iran (leaving aside your introductory assessment about Pakistan), which is accurate to a T. For referring to the same facts as you just did, I was insulted by some of the aforementioned Iranian users, called an "idiot", a "lunatic", an irrational "fanatic" and my points dismissed as "nonsense".

Just thought I'd share this with you. Be aware that the users you've been replying to in this thread aren't the only ones holding those beliefs: some of your compatriots who are regular forum users are doing so as well. And if you call out their rhetoric, you'll get insulted among other things.

What's your opinion about the comments I linked to? Considering your reply to user Pakistan Space Agency, logic dictates you would rather not endorse most of it.

Last edited:
Well, not according to Iranian users QWECXZ, Darius the Great, Cthulu and to some extent Blue In Green.

They believe that there is a "symbiotic relationship" between the US regime and Iran, whereby both sides are "satisfied" with the status quo and do not seek to challenge each other's position.

They claim the US does not attack Iran because it would "benefit" from the Islamic Republic staying in power, as this would allow Washington to portray Iran as a bogeyman and thereby sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.

In their opinion, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are "bigger threats" to Isra"el" than Iran.

According to them, Iran's Resistance is a "joke" and a hollow pretext allowing IR officials to "steal the Iranian people's wealth".

These gentlemen believe Iran's retaliation against the terrorist strike on Hajj Qassem was laughable.

They refer to statements by IRGC officials as "barking", "propaganda" and "lies".

Please see :

These posts are filled with "pearls" the likes of which I quoted and paraphrased above.

I've been refuting their masses of comments almost single-handedly for days. I'm pretty much alone in countering their rhetoric, though I sincerely thank the three Iranian plus the Algerian brothers who thanked my posts.

Now personally I very much agree with your quoted assessment, which is accurate to a T. For referring to the same facts as you just did, I was insulted by some of the aforementioned Iranian users, called an "idiot", a "lunatic", an irrational "fanatic" and my points dismissed as "nonsense".

Just thought I'd share this with you. Be aware that the users you've been replying to in this thread aren't the only ones holding those beliefs: some of your compatriots who are regular forum users are doing so as well. And if you call out their rhetoric, you'll get insulted among other things.

What's your opinion about the comments I linked to? Considering your reply to user Pakistan Space Agency, logic dictates you would rather not endorse most of it.

I will give my two cents later this week.

The only reason why they ask Pakistan for troops is because your people are expendable in their eyes. If you think that this phenomenon seriously underpins Pakistan's competence or importance you are deluded. They consider you to be second-class citizens, only good for cheap cannon fodder or labour. They won't ever ask Iran to deploy forces in the same manner because no Iranian would loan itself in such denigrated manner.

Iran is the only country in the 21st century that is actively fighting a (covert) war with history's strongest superpower. There are almost daily raining rockets on US facilities and bases in Iraq, up to the point that the US has already withdrawn its forces from multiple vulnerable bases in Iraq and is now seriously contemplating withdrawing its ambassador from Baghdad. That would be a strategic victory by Iran of the highest order. You see, when Iran retaliates, it just isn't some symbolic attack based on the rules that the US is trying to establish. Iran moves calculated, strategic and patiently.

You would never understand this, because like I said, you lack the spiritual and intellectual depth of Iranian culture.
'Nuff said!!!Nothing more to add from my end. I enjoy reading your posts, usually like them b4 reading them completely. lol

Please see :

Now personally I very much agree with your quoted assertion regarding Iran (leaving aside your introductory assessment about Pakistan), which is accurate to a T. For referring to the same facts as you just did, I was insulted by some of the aforementioned Iranian users, called an "idiot", a "lunatic", an irrational "fanatic" and my points dismissed as "nonsense".

My issues with Iran stem from personal frustrations with what has gone down recently really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom