What's new

Investment Ideas in Pakistan with $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore)?

bhai 1 crore ka fraud bhut kam hai 5 crore ka kareen ???????????:(

still i am failed to understand sir . keep dollars with you and when you come just start your life and investment here . we in pakistan consider dollar also and investment :lol:

if you have dollars no worry of paksitani inflation .when you come here make home and start doing investment . why so hurry ?

There are personal reasons. Can't go into details. But I don't think I want all of my $$ to end up here in case something happens to me. And with Covid around...

we start together 21 years ago but god helped me and my thoughts of future were right so i earned more then them . my father is proud of me and he admit i earned more then he earned in his life . my only child is already too rich why give him more millions of rupees ? real estate is a paradise i make my money double every 3-4 years . i start it in 2013 when i buy my first property of life . it was great . i must say knowledge is more important these days . seedha admi mara jata hai we need to be smart and make our kids very smart .
Mashallah I am proud of you that you thank Allah for your success..
I started with nothing and alhumdulillah I am blessed

At the moment best advise is to invest in property or buy some agriculture land and then give it on lease to some one , but totally agree with Imran Khan that be aware of cheaters, flour mill as joint venture is also a good idea , mango and other fruit pulp extraction plant is also a good idea , don't go for restaurant etc , currently I am in talks to develop my own housing scheme in Sindh hopefully I will succeed , now a days Rhouds grass exports are going good but for that you need to be here in Pakistan , buy some property in Malair cantt but its to expensive and rents are low eg for a property of 5to 6 carore you will get a rent of 100k rupees pm hardly, I will advise you to invest in plots or deposit in national banks Islamic investment few months ago they were giving a amount of 86k pm on one carore I don't know what is the policy now because govt have lowered the over all interest rates , property in DHA Lahore is relatively cheap than khi you can invest and if you want to do any joint venture with me you are welcome , @Meengla @Imran Khan

bhai 1 crore ka fraud bhut kam hai 5 crore ka kareen ???????????:(
Bhai aap DHA wale ho aap Kar sakte. Mere peeche to Nab ne lag Jana. :cray:
PicsArt_07-18-11.20.35.jpg

I want to start this thread. Not only for myself for others who maybe in the same boat as I am. Want to brainstorm about long term investments in Pakistan with a start seed money of $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore). Several ideas in mind:
1) Buy property in Islamabad. But I have no relatives there. And @Imran Khan gave me a lot of words of caution about property frauds in Pakistan. I still think that's long term safe bet.
2) Buy/Invest into some hotel business in northern Pakistan hilly areas. Again, don't know anyone there.
3) Start some kind of Savings account in Karachi and let it grow. I hear that interest rates are good in Pakistan. I hear one cousin is living off Rs. 2 Crore invested in a bank.

While life here has been good, America is not a country for the old if you are not rich. Plus the Motherland is often calling me back. No firm plans yet.

I know this is all over the place. But got to start somewhere.
Ideas?
Thanks in advance!

If you are thinking of repatriating the money, then your investment must take in account the possibility of a rupee devaluation, that may eat all your returns.

6-8 months ago, I had opened a thread about buying investment property in Pakistan. The thread is still there. At that time, I was expecting some $$ to arrive. Then @Imran Khan scared me away--the frauds etc. The money has arrived since then. But looks like Pakistan is still not a suitable place for me to invest without actually being there. I have thought of family in Karachi to manage something but, knowing them, there will be expenses on Shaadis (weddings) or other expenses for which the people of the Subcontinent are well known for!!

So this time too--I shall bide my time. It is such a shame that an expat with disposable money and good intentions can't still invest in Pakistan without fearing an all out loss.

Thank you all.

6-8 months ago, I had opened a thread about buying investment property in Pakistan. The thread is still there. At that time, I was expecting some $$ to arrive. Then @Imran Khan scared me away--the frauds etc. The money has arrived since then. But looks like Pakistan is still not a suitable place for me to invest without actually being there. I have thought of family in Karachi to manage something but, knowing them, there will be expenses on Shaadis (weddings) or other expenses for which the people of the Subcontinent are well known for!!

So this time too--I shall bide my time. It is such a shame that an expat with disposable money and good intentions can't still invest in Pakistan without fearing an all out loss.

Thank you all.
it will be more shame for us if you suffer lost money or having issues
my stance is clear if you want to invest in RE go to CDA -case closed

bhai sorry to say beimani to poory mulk main hai . per mujhy nhi lagta kisi pahari ko aik crore de ker us se 20 lakh bhi wapas liye ja sakty hain :lol:
Ha ha pahari peoples have scared you but I am a jaat paindo style simple bnda,

Ha ha pahari peoples have scared you but I am a jaat paindo style simple bnda,
no body scared me jani i shear my long experiance . i have friends but i tild them on thier face . once i was drinking one of my abbasi friend from muree call me . in fact i call him day time he did not answer so he called back . told me jigger how you remember me . i replied aik tery jesy pahari se kam tha to socha tujhy sath le jata hoon . suna hai loha lohy ko kaata hai . he laughed and said you drinking i said yes . he said ok subah milty hain f11 phir .:lol:

Thank you all.
Woah I didn't know this was an old thread.

no body scared me jani i shear my long experiance . i have friends but i tild them on thier face . once i was drinking one of my abbasi friend from muree call me . in fact i call him day time he did not answer so he called back . told me jigger how you remember me . i replied aik tery jesy pahari se kam tha to socha tujhy sath le jata hoon . suna hai loha lohy ko kaata hai . he laughed and said you drinking i said yes . he said ok subah milty hain f11 phir .:lol:
Ok jiagar phir subhah milty Hain 11 bajay ,I think you are drinking now too,lol

Back
Top Bottom