What's new

Pakistan aims for transformative $30-50b investment boost in agri sector

Counts of 139 countries, 148 countries, and 154 countries.

Out of 193 United Nations Member States.

Your entire premise is a lie. Every single word of it.

Tell us which BRI country fortunes improved
Tell us any country allied to China that has turned things around

Just keep doubling down on your lies.

Provide zero proof, and demand that I prove your (intentionally imagined as missing) point for you.

Your rhetorical questions are simply you hiding your own inadequacy.

State a point and then prove it.

I have already shown your entire statement masquerading as a question (a rhetorical question) is a lie.

آپ اپنے حوصلہ بلند رکھیں ، ملٹری کی پھٹ کر گلے میں آئ ہوئ ہے منیرے مستری کی بدمعاشیوں کی وجہ سے۔View attachment 957514

Nice AI generated picture - do you have the high resolution version ?! Should be the backdrop on the PA Army website ?!?

Pakistan should rather slash their defense budget and use it to build as many dams as it can from its potential river line areas. Dont give the work to the Chinese, use commercial loan to fund it. So the money will be used for Pakistan economy and the dams are more important to improve Pakistan agricultural sector with its current agricultural land than making new ones with has risk to fail. Like in loan, Banks usually tend to finance the business that are already making result than to finance entirely new business project

Joko Widodo for example tries to build 60 dams and 8 months ago 35 of them are completed

China's foreign outreaches are only beginning. It is barely a decade old. Don't write them off.

That is true. By the time China figures out soft power and cultural differences it will be a few generations. I do not think Pakistan can survive

Just keep doubling down on your lies.

Provide zero proof, and demand that I prove your (intentionally imagined as missing) point for you.

Your rhetorical questions are simply you hiding your own inadequacy.

State a point and then prove it.

I have already shown your entire statement masquerading as a question (a rhetorical question) is a lie.

You have shown nothing

Tell us any country allied to China that has turned things around

North Korea ?? Pakistan ??

What do you think will happen? 250 million people can't drown in sea. Pakistan will survive. whether it will flourish or muddle along is the question.

Physically: probably

Intellectually, mentally and psychologically ?? Economic malaise leads to moral decay and institutional breakdown.

Get into high tech... put money into it.. wth is this policy of agri only
They can keep the populace dumb downed and controlled. With tech comes liberty and that's kryptonite for the sepoys.

They can keep the populace dumb downed and controlled. With tech comes liberty and that's kryptonite for the sepoys.
Exactly what i was thinking... a new manjaan... feel bad for pakistanis.. what a waste of talent. worlds 5th largest population and thrown into Agri...

North Korea ?? Pakistan ??

You seem to think that Pakistan's strong ties with China comes at the expense of ties with the West. I see no evidence for that. Pakistan maintains good ties with the West, including with the United States. Well, if you follow the Imran Fanbois here, the Pakistani current govt. is some American puppet, imposed on Pakistan by the brilliant CIA ploy of sending a letter using that fallen govt's own envoy. ;)

You seem to think that Pakistan's strong ties with China comes at the expense of ties with the West. I see no evidence for that. Pakistan maintains good ties with the West, including with the United States. Well, if you follow the Imran Fanbois here, the Pakistani current govt. is some American puppet, imposed on Pakistan by the brilliant CIA ploy of sending a letter using that fallen govt's own envoy. ;)

Right now Pakistan is tilted towards the West. Pakistan could go 70-30 towards China or the 70-30 towards the West. and still claim neutrality !!! Full dose of CPEC projects would have tilted the balance towards China. It is hard to deal with China given their penchant for secrecy and control. That is why I think the Pakistani Army used Imran Khan to halt some of the CPEC projects. I think a lot of the outreach towards the Saudis & USA is to improve bargaining position versus China. So far the Americans and Saudis have not really co-operated much.

I do not believe Imran Khan's complaints about being toppled by the CIA. Even though I have no clue why he was toppled from power. To be fair he looks somewhat competent in domestic issues to the circus that followed him. I cannot say the same about foreign policy even though I feel he is being the made the fall guy for foreign policy failures of others.

Army is the only functioning institution in Pakistan. If anything good has to come out of Pakistan, it will likely be from the Army.
That is a misleading narrative. The Pakistani army has started and lost four wars with India, its policies have made Afghans intractable enemies and its repression has engendered insurgencies in various parts of Pakistan. The commercial enterprises they run are extremely inefficient and can only survive because of the huge direct and indirect subsidies the army extracts from the Pakistani people.

After capturing all of the resources of the state, it is natural that the army will appear to complete some tasks better than the resource-starved civil society, just like administration, facilitated by highly-paid civil servants funded by extractive taxes, seemed to be better under British rule compared to the chaos that followed after Partition.

If army control this investment, it will completely destroy Pakistan agriculture.

Pakistan army is like an occupation, a disease. They control Pakistan's best real estate using their power and resources. With agriculture under their control, they will suck all the resources leaving the small farmer without any. This will kill Pakistan's agriculture.

Back
Top Bottom