What's new

Investment Ideas in Pakistan with $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore)?

1 crore is nothing for real estete market of today in islamabad he better buy some plot in I-16 or G-15 G-13 throw CDA and go back usa no need to buy even from societies . direct CDA office transfer and no one can touch your investment next 20 years even .

just for information. i heard the gov. introduced a new rule, you cant sell your property for 8 years?

Invest in technology. In fact a joint venture would be ideal. I have an IT project related to medicine industry. If you would be interested I can share details. But never put all your eggs in one basket.

Excellent advice....

Stay away from investing in pakistan and DO NOT TRUST YOUR RELATIVEs.
pahari to dost ho ker bhi dang maar jata hai yaar . or phir hansta bhi hai . mery aik jaga 13 lakh phansy hain pahar main :lol:

just for information. i heard the gov. introduced a new rule, you cant sell your property for 8 years?
yes thats why is said CDA is better . you can sale it but then you have to pay heavy taxes on profit .

pahari to dost ho ker bhi dang maar jata hai yaar . or phir hansta bhi hai . mery aik jaga 13 lakh phansy hain pahar main :lol:

yes thats why is said CDA is better . you can sale it but then you have to pay heavy taxes on profit .
We have just had 2 murders in the family over land with no value. Sick people

after all the advises my final advise is look some CDA sector land sure you can not buy in G -F sectors until 11 but in 12 -13-15-16 sectors . make a deal and then make transfer in CDA . you can have secure and relaxing future . no one will touch it . keep eye on it via google earth from USA if you wish to see it .

Bhai why dont fathers sort the property when Alive?
i dont know sir i have never face it in my life . my grand father die when i was very young 2 years old . and my father is alive but i am doing my own and i have more then my father have i dont want anything from my father as i never help him to earn that . we have own lives and we are happy with it . because i am 1st in my family i will give my fathers property to my younger brothers sisters they are poor and struggling still in their lives , if tons of money did not fill my stumach then small money will never too .

after all the advises my final advise is look some CDA sector land sure you can not buy in G -F sectors until 11 but in 12 -13-15-16 sectors . make a deal and then make transfer in CDA . you can have secure and relaxing future . no one will touch it . keep eye on it via google earth from USA if you wish to see it .

i dont know sir i have never face it in my life . my grand father die when i was very young 2 years old . and my father is alive but i am doing my own and i have more then my father have i dont want anything from my father as i never help him to earn that . we have own lives and we are happy with it . because i am 1st in my family i will give my fathers property to my younger brothers sisters they are poor and struggling still in their lives , if tons of money did not fill my stumach then small money will never too .
Mashallah...we did the same...all us brothers are doing well and we gave all the land to my brother who has family in Pakistan. He is very kind and generous brother

Mashallah...we did the same...all us brothers are doing well and we gave all the land to my brother who has family in Pakistan. He is very kind and generous brother
we start together 21 years ago but god helped me and my thoughts of future were right so i earned more then them . my father is proud of me and he admit i earned more then he earned in his life . my only child is already too rich why give him more millions of rupees ? real estate is a paradise i make my money double every 3-4 years . i start it in 2013 when i buy my first property of life . it was great . i must say knowledge is more important these days . seedha admi mara jata hai we need to be smart and make our kids very smart .

Agh! One more scary thread. I don't know what to do. Months ago I had opened another thread about real estate in Islamabad and the advice was not to trust, be aware of frauds. Etc. Etc. Likewise here.

BTW, perhaps the goal is be to move back to Pakistan and have much more than the $65,000. That's just the starter money--kind of testing the water. But looks like because I can't be there physically, the options are limited.

In a 'global economy' where people are buying properties and investing into businesses worldwide without ever setting foot in the invested areas, Pakistan seems so scary and far behind. Tons of billions of $$ of investment options are going to waste--such as my own.

Thank you all for your inputs.

3) Start some kind of Savings account in Karachi and let it grow. I hear that interest rates are good in Pakistan. I hear one cousin is living off Rs. 2 Crore invested in a bank.
Best Idea, I have done the same...
4th If you are interested in food business then you must open some fast food restaurant or desi grill restaurant.

Best Idea, I have done the same...
4th If you are interested in food business then you must open some fast food restaurant or desi grill restraint.

Oh? Please tell me about it? You don't have to divulge too much info but still some info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Agh! One more scary thread. I don't know what to do. Months ago I had opened another thread about real estate in Islamabad and the advice was not to trust, be aware of frauds. Etc. Etc. Likewise here.

BTW, perhaps the goal is be to move back to Pakistan and have much more than the $65,000. That's just the starter money--kind of testing the water. But looks like because I can't be there physically, the options are limited.

In a 'global economy' where people are buying properties and investing into businesses worldwide without ever setting foot in the invested areas, Pakistan seems so scary and far behind. Tons of billions of $$ of investment options are going to waste--such as my own.

Thank you all for your inputs.
my beloved sir we all just want to save you . you are our PDFian and its our duty to protect you .

this is pakistannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
ab89a29f2ae2f032dedc4d9308466a2f---movie-movie-tv.jpg

Oh? Please tell me about it? You don't have to divulge too much info but still some info would be appreciated. Thanks.
About what fixed deposit account or about food business?

Fixed deposit like for 5 years you will get the double and for 10 years you will get 5 times more what you have deposited.

even if you buy from Pakistan's most secure agency like CDA you have to go there give your finger prints sign 2 dozen papers and wait 1 month and more to get your transfer file of alotee before you go USA .its not easy task janab . its not better people giving you info before you jump in ? rather then you face surprise ?

Back
Top Bottom