What's new

Investment Ideas in Pakistan with $65,000 (Rs. 1 Crore)?

Hi,
I live in Sweden and have passed the same phase. My advice to you is diverse investment. Don't invest everything on a single project. I had 1 crore intially. I became slient partner with a Swede and bought 50% shares in subway franchise. I saved for few years and had 2 crore's so bought some mutual funds in Pakistan (Lakson investment). I am planning to start a business of my own (sports wear) in Sweden (Will buy from pakistan, lease amazon warehouse and sell in sweden via an App). I am also looking for an investment in real estate ( By the way am from Skardu pakistan) but i feel real estate prices in Pakistan are artifically blown out of proportion so don't feel investing in these uncertain times. I ocassionally do CFD trading with Plus500 App (Its safe dont worry) and have made profits but please read, practice and dont invest too heavy in the begining. HTH

that will be great if he invested in USA

Problem with Overseas investors in Pakistan is not the money but living style and ease of living. The amenities we enjoy here aren’t readily available overseas — and it’s difficult to go back and forth; those who invested now can’t return to watch their investments unless you have a very loyal partner or employee.

Problem with Overseas investors in Pakistan is not the money but living style and ease of living. The amenities we enjoy here aren’t readily available overseas — and it’s difficult to go back and forth; those who invested now can’t return to watch their investments unless you have a very loyal partner or employee.
i think people should invest locally and have direct daily access there . living in USA investing in pakistan is difficult as per my small knowledge . only few real estate giants in pakistan offer security of such investment . or he can buy shears that is different story and i have 0 knowledge of it .

Last edited:
welcome double shah of PDF :lol:
images - 2020-07-18T213923.065.jpeg

Bhaijans! I do have some invested in USA and they, along with Social Security, will start bringing some assured money upon retirement. And I am no 'Chacha'--still too young to retire right now. Anyway, if in today's terms, one person can live comfortably off Rs. 200,000/month in Pakistan then I will have that from just the retirement/pension alone. Yes, the more the merrier but I don't want to stress out about investment or running a business hands-down. As you can see--short of a major health crisis--there is comfortable retirement in Pakistan on the retirement income alone, so why bother? Enjoy life now.

But I admit that I don't think I have a clear idea about the future. But long term I see going back to Pakistan. Some of my relatives have done that--went back to Pakistan upon retirement, taking their money. Living a decent life--though they don't have the imagination to escape the nasty dirty hot Karachi even during summers. I know, I am being judgmental here but I am not like them.

Also, I did try to invest a few months ago here through some managed account-- @Nilgiri and @PakFactor know that. But I chickened out.

Anyway, with going back to Pakistan as a possible eventuality and also I want to make sure if something were to happen to me then at least some $$ ends up in Pakistan, for Pakistan, through my family there.

This discussion is not just about money or investment. But also finding some idealized life. About really trying to help the Motherland which gave me almost free education through the university level. We are all different in our life situations. Look at my signature. But I do know that none of my choices are likely lead to dead ends.

To answer someone above: I am a software engineer with a Masters from an American university. Fairly successful, though I have lived like Americans: Earn and spend, but in a responsible way.

bhai 1 crore ka fraud bhut kam hai 5 crore ka kareen ???????????:(

Bhaijans! I do have some invested in USA and they, along with Social Security, will start bringing some assured money upon retirement. And I am no 'Chacha'--still too young to retire right now. Anyway, if in today's terms, one person can live comfortably off Rs. 200,000/month in Pakistan then I will have that from just the retirement/pension alone. Yes, the more the merrier but I don't want to stress out about investment or running a business hands-down. As you can see--short of a major health crisis--there is comfortable retirement in Pakistan on the retirement income alone, so why bother? Enjoy life now.

But I admit that I don't think I have a clear idea about the future. But long term I see going back to Pakistan. Some of my relatives have done that--went back to Pakistan upon retirement, taking their money. Living a decent life--though they don't have the imagination to escape the nasty dirty hot Karachi even during summers. I know, I am being judgmental here but I am not like them.

Also, I did try to invest a few months ago here through some managed account-- @Nilgiri and @PakFactor know that. But I chickened out.

Anyway, with going back to Pakistan as a possible eventuality and also I want to make sure if something were to happen to me then at least some $$ ends up in Pakistan, for Pakistan, through my family there.

This discussion is not just about money or investment. But also finding some idealized life. About really trying to help the Motherland which gave me almost free education through the university level. We are all different in our life situations. Look at my signature. But I do know that none of my choices are likely lead to dead ends.

To answer someone above: I am a software engineer with a Masters from an American university. Fairly successful, though I have lived like Americans: Earn and spend, but in a responsible way.
still i am failed to understand sir . keep dollars with you and when you come just start your life and investment here . we in pakistan consider dollar also and investment :lol:

if you have dollars no worry of paksitani inflation .when you come here make home and start doing investment . why so hurry ?

Back
Top Bottom