What's new

Insensitive remarks about Hindus on Pakistani channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and babri masjid was broadcast live everywhere wasn't it!?? narinder modhi and babu bajrangi were not shown on tv saying i love killing muslims?? and didn't bal thackrey said if pakistan team comes to mumbai we will dig up the pitch and won't let them play???

lol you lost your track their dude...
there is difference between saying something and glorifying it...indian news channels have never glorified killing of muslims or babri masjid incident...

lol you lost your track their dude...
there is difference between saying something and glorifying it...indian news channels have never glorified killing of muslims or babri masjid incident...

so find a news channel that glorifies violence against minorities (or majorities) in Pakistan

and do it quick, otherwise be ready to pack your bags.

Reactions: waz
yes and babri masjid was broadcast live everywhere wasn't it!?? narinder modhi and babu bajrangi were not shown on tv saying i love killing muslims?? and didn't bal thackrey said if pakistan team comes to mumbai we will dig up the pitch and won't let them play???

Pls show us on which tv channel narinder modi says i love killing muslims?

Pakistan is a enemy country . Talking against Pakistan isn't talking against Muslims as a community.

ok if you hate the moghuls and muslims totally disown everything they did for you! and you are proud of and call it "indian culture! disown taj mahal and all muslim "shahi kadhais"

the truth is before muslim moghuls came indian rajas were fighting each other and no progress was being done! muslims came built roads streets towns and gave india culture!

akbar gave indian hindus equality! laid the first foundation of abolishing caste system!

STFU those dirty ****** mughals came too loot my country, they didnot come here for social works..They gave us roads, we didnot have progress, wow as if we hindus donot know what civilization is.. Who wants Taj mahal?? there r even talks that its not taj at all and is a temple let there be an archaeological survey and then decide..Akbar gave hindus equality ??Oh my oh my he could not even give muslims equality and him self left islam..:rofl::rofl:

This is facts. How come 500 Millions of Muslims came in South Asia ? you want to say you are from Arabs ? lol. All were Hindus and forcefully converted into Islam. Those who declined were killed by Mughals and those Muslim invaders. You need to learn more...

otherwise Today, All 1,550 Millions would be Indian religions only in south-Asia. :tup:

You are partially true here, not all muslims in india are arabs in fact majority are not arabs but believe me i am syed

No proofs for forcefully conversion? they were peacefully converted to islam by muslim saints

ok if you hate the moghuls and muslims totally disown everything they did for you! and you are proud of and call it "indian culture! disown taj mahal and all muslim "shahi kadhais"

the truth is before muslim moghuls came indian rajas were fighting each other and no progress was being done! muslims came built roads streets towns and gave india culture!

akbar gave indian hindus equality! laid the first foundation of abolishing caste system!

Why I disown Mughals when i don't own anything.

Rajas were not fighting with each other. India was single Bharatvarsh. Read 2,500-2,000 years back period of Mauryas and Gupta.

Today, India is secular country, So all have equal right. Taj mahal or Akshardham, doesn't matter. In India, Abdul Kalam can become president, A Hindu can convert into Islam i.e. A.R. Rehman and still everyone will love him like anything. In Pakistan, A person who will convert into Hinduism and become famous, He will executed. :tup:

Keep your Islamic ideology with yourself. We are happy with what we are. :tup:

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

You are partially true here, not all muslims in india are arabs in fact majority are not arabs but believe me i am syed

No proofs for forcefully conversion? they were peacefully converted to islam by muslim saints

I didn't said 100%.

Even many baloch ancestors were from Iran and not India.

Arab ? I don't think even 1% is possible.

so find a news channel that glorifies violence against minorities (or majorities) in Pakistan

The thread itself is based on a pakistani channel instigating hate on hindus.. It doesnot matter an inch to india but will be a matter of life and dearth for the minority hindu community in pakistan..Its more than glorifying violence as the channel is instigating violence...
Now temme when ru packing ur backs from thim forum or as usual there r different rules for Muslims and non muslims..

What a pathetic logic.

Yes, Hindu fertility is normal and less compare with Muslims even in India. But poverty is more in Muslim in India. Quality is more important than quantity. But It can't be 25% to 1.5% in pakistan. It would be 20% minimum.

Millions of Hindus were killed, Converted into Islam forcefully and few were forced to Live their motherland like Sindh, etc.

Today, Pakistan = Islam, nothing more...... Is it Good ?? Today, Pakistan is facing maximum terrorism with such Islamic extremism. Now what you will do ? Hindus aren't important. Kill Shias ? Ahmediyas ? You reap what you sow.

LOL that wasn't a logic in fact it was a fact.

And i just want to say you one thing!!!

keep quiet otherwise i will forcefully convert you to islam :lol:

they've just been brainwashed to believe that, because it brings them one step closer to coming to terms and being able to gulp down the reality of partition and the peaceful spread of Islam in the sub-continent

it's strange to see bhartis here concerned about "anti hindu remarks" when in fact the biggest culprit of racism against hindus are hindus themself (for example, caste-based discrimination)

What Rubbish :hitwall: By the same yardstick ,one could also say the British taught us "victorian manners" , build railways , schools , universities , factories , and gave the "heathen Hindoos and Mohammedans of the subcontinent" civilization and culture .

Does it mean the people had no culture before the advent of the British ?????

Moghuls from the Timurid line were outsiders , just like the British were outsiders and if subcontinental people are proud ---they should be proud of the tremendous achievements of their Hindu/Vedic ancestors and not any invader .

The thread itself is based on a pakistani channel instigating hate on hindus.. It doesnot matter an inch to india but will be a matter of life and dearth for the minority hindu community in pakistan..Its more than glorifying violence as the channel is instigating violence...
Now temme when ru packing ur backs from thim forum or as usual there r different rules for Muslims and non muslims..

no; some of those countrymen of yours have been polluting this forum for years on years and they are still posting here.

though, to be quite honest, i doubt you'll last too long here, kid.

again --- worry about the racism against Muslims, Christians and low caste hindus before worrying about "anti hindu remarks" on a bloody satirical/comedy show --one that has made fun of Muslims too.

LOL that wasn't a logic in fact it was a fact.

And i just want to say you one thing!!!

keep quiet otherwise i will forcefully convert you to islam :lol:

Now, you don't have anything to prove. So started Trolling ??

Truth hurts, get use to it because this is History and it will never change even geography changes.

You can stop 180 Million people with wrong knowledge , But you can't stop 6 Billion people in world who knows everything.

But whatever happened, You are facing the never ending problem. You can't be Islamic country and successful as you don't have Crude Oil. :tup:

See Turkey and Indonesia. :tup:

why only talk about violence??? whenever you use terms like hindus are this and that you are promoting hatred towards hindus...

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem: You have problem with the content shown on Pakistani media?

Solution: Control your obsession with Pakistan and stop searching for such videos on youtube. Thank you.

Simple. :rolleyes:

again --- worry about the racism against Muslims, Christians and low caste hindus before worrying about "anti hindu remarks" on a bloody satirical/comedy show --one that has made fun of Muslims too.

You don't get it , do you ??

Its not about personal prejudices of an individual , its about what you say on tv .

Nobody in India can make racist , casteist remark or hurt religious sentiments of any community on a tv show. And here the chap was neither comical nor satirical while he spoke against Hindus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom