What's new

TOTALLY BOYCOTT GEO CHANNEL

This thread actually is supporting the rights of intelligence agencies to curb free media. According to OP, the biggest crime of Jang group was that after one of its best journalists was attacked in a lethal attack, he was wrong to point fingers back at them. How dare he do that? He should have simply suffered in silence and praise the glorious intelligence agency of Pakistan and thank god that he is so lucky that ISI chose to respect him with a lethal attack.

That is exactly why this case will be important in determining which way Pakistan will go.

What you are proposing is illegal, immoral, unethical and totally unjustified. It will never happen.

Why? We should gently ask Hamid mir to leave. What's wrong in that?

This thread actually is supporting the rights of intelligence agencies to curb free media. According to OP, the biggest crime of Jang group was that after one of its best journalists was attacked in a lethal attack, he was wrong to point fingers back at them. How dare he do that? He should have simply suffered in silence and praise the glorious intelligence agency of Pakistan and thank god that he is so lucky that ISI chose to respect him with a lethal attack.

Why don't you stop Trolling for a change.

What evidence do you have that the attack was perpetrated by Army.

Show your evidence or STFU.

Well he would be given an option to leave once he completely recuperates. I think we can give him some time.

Don't feed this @VCheng troll.

Just ignore him. That is the best wayto deal with TROLLS.

Drives them up the wall.

Well he would be given an option to leave once he completely recuperates. I think we can give him some time.

It is up to him to decide and take whatever time he needs. Nobody else has the right to allocate any limit of time to him, at all.

It is up to him to decide and take whatever time he needs. Nobody else has the right to allocate any limit of time to him, at all.

He deserves to be given some time. Or else I don't mind kicking him out today.

Only those are scared of ISI who are doing something wrong. A patriot feels safe with ISI only traitors have a fear. Why would ISI pickup innocent people and make them disappear. Internationally, secret service only acts when they are DAMN sure. Not on the basis of doubt. It is not police that they will pick up people in the name of Tafteesh and extort money. They will move in only when they are sure of someones involvement in anti state activity.

I vividly remember how precise they are when providing information. They know about people, keep a watch, dispense information to all formations and act only when they see that subject is now beyond economical repair.

I still remember when there were two bomb blasts in international islamic univeristy islmabad in 2009, ISI caught two students. Jamiat did strike for two days that ISI abducted two innocent students but later one came back and from second one accpted his role and they track it out to one masjid in Hattar area and captured suicide jacket and munitons from minar's of that masjid.

Only those are scared of ISI who are doing something wrong. A patriot feels safe with ISI only traitors have a fear. Why would ISI pickup innocent people and make them disappear. Internationally, secret service only acts when they are DAMN sure. Not on the basis of doubt. It is not police that they will pick up people in the name of Tafteesh and extort money. They will move in only when they are sure of someones involvement in anti state activity.

I vividly remember how precise they are when providing information. They know about people, keep a watch, dispense information to all formations and act only when they see that subject is now beyond economical repair.

These are all claims of the "trust us, we are patriots and know what we are doing" variety. Even if there were horrendous abuses going on, how would any one know?

1908289_283977045102509_4433700822060811969_n.jpg

ISI sent complaint to PEMRA and asked to cancel GEOs license

Last edited:
Totally baseless ... He has been promoting BLA guys ... Who is Mama Qadeer whom he invited in his program ... He himsef admitted that his missing son was working for BLA but he was not a mililtant ................

question is not about his working with BLA or whatever.. it is about his being missing!.. He must have been produced in front of magistrate within 24 hours of his arrest!

Back
Top Bottom