What's new

INS Vikrant, India's First Indigenous Aircraft Carrier, To Be Handed Over To Indian Navy In May

India always had a working carrier. And NO you do not need a working carrier to train and certify pilots to fly on deck. A shore based test facility can and is used for this.

China on the other hand, did not have a carrier before 2013 in any role. and no combat role before 2018-19.

But then Panda are know to be lazy and stupid.

Then why is it in port month after month after month . . .

If you have car and you can't drive it for a year you don't have a broken car?

India has a broken carrier and a broken service that can't upkeep that broken carrier.

Just realised both Viraat and Vikrant were operating harriers VTOL. Fck those experiences are totally useless for the new STOBARS.

Always had, now your carrier is just sitting in the harbour rusting. Lolol. Why is my point worthless, since when do pilots need to only train once? You meant to tell me once you are certified, you don't need to train anymore? Chinese pilots routinely train during voyages, not once and then sit in the dock and rot, all subsystems, marine and naval must work in tandem and ensure ops readiness.

Yes, in China we require pilots to fly from a carrier and land on it to be a certified carrier pilot. If you are talking about just a pilot, anybody can train from an onshore base. And certification means nothing if you don't continously train from it. That is REAL EXPERIENCE.
LOL! Cheenee stupidity as usual. Never heard of rotation of sea and shore duty? :rofl:

A typical sailor and aviator can expect to spend 3 years on sea and 3 on shore. That allows enough time for refit and over-haul of carrier. Did you not even know this much?

Now by your logic, after 3 years of shore duty, the aviator must have forgotten every thing about flying on deck, right? :rofl: I guess it happens with Chinese, so they think it happens everywhere. :rofl:

Refit. There is anyways a rotation of shore and sea duty. Refit can be done during that. You did not even know this much? LOL!

If you have car and you can't drive it for a year you don't have a broken car?

India has a broken carrier and a broken service that can't upkeep that broken carrier.
Well the Russians scammed them hard. That carrier is practically junk class.

LOL! Cheenee stupidity as usual. Never heard of rotation of sea and shore duty? :rofl:

A typical sailor and aviator can expect to spend 3 years on sea and 3 on shore. That allows enough time for refit and over-haul of carrier. Did you not even know this much?

Now by your logic, after 3 years of shore duty, the aviator must have forgotten every thing about flying on deck, right? :rofl: I guess it happens with Chinese, so they think it happens everywhere. :rofl:

Refit. There is anyways a rotation of shore and sea duty. Refit can be done during that. You did not even know this much? LOL!
Well your pilots seem to rotate to base forever Lololol. So you telling me your carrier is off 3 years so that the pilots and sailors can rotate? You don't need to dock your carrier for months for pilots to rotate, docking only happens for supplies and because your ship is fcked.

Dude, I work in the marine industry, rotation happens normally every 6 months, your carrier is stuck at port for like how long? Gosh, you can educate imbeciles. Just admit your Navies incompetence in maintenance and ops. You sound so dumb trying to cover this up with stupid excuses.

Yes continue to refit and refit and refit your junk carrier. Lololol

Last edited:

Looks like the Vikramaditya spends 90 percent of its time in refit.

To the rest of the world, that is called broken.

You guys are like your Olympics team. Train on broken equipment and then turn up at the event to lose but gained "experience" in losing.

This is happening right now:

Your carrier is sitting in "refit" in Karwar just like it has for months and months and months . . .

Well your pilots seem to rotate to base forever Lololol. So you telling me your carrier is off 3 years so that the pilots and sailors can rotate? You don't need to dock your carrier for months for pilots to rotate, docking only happens for supplies and because your ship is fcked.

Dude, I work in the marine industry, rotation happens normally every 6 months, your carrier is stuck at port for like how long? Gosh, you can educate imbeciles. Just admit your Navies incompetence in maintenance and ops. You sound so dumb trying to cover this up with stupid excuses.

Yes continue to refit and refit and refit your junk carrier. Lololol
Leave it Cheenee, its beyond your pay-grade. Understanding basic operations of carrier is not your forte, stick to your assembly line and make up some plastic figures. LOL!

Leave it Cheenee, its beyond your pay-grade. Understanding basic operations of carrier is not your forte, stick to your assembly line and make up some plastic figures. LOL!

Typical delusional Indian thinking. Operating an aircraft carrier once a year does not make you have experience. You need at least 3 aircraft carriers at all time to have any capability. One for training, one for maintenance, and one for operating.

Reality is far from Bollywood movie.

FBPfvAUXsAIw0ly.jpg

Typical delusional Indian thinking. Operating an aircraft carrier once a year does not make you have experience. You need at least 3 aircraft carriers at all time to have any capability. One for training, one for maintenance, and one for operating.
Surely then Italy, Spain, France and UK have no carrier capability, right? Also, they have not been able to gather any carrier experience as well?
Spain and France have one carrier and UK and Italy have 2. Lets also forget that France actually independently made a carrier specific fighter.

Also, as per your definition, China also does not have any carrier capability right now because it has only 2 carriers with 3rd in the process of building.

Only USA and Pakistan can be said to have carrier capability. Right?

I think India is doing fine, if UK, Spain, France and Italy cannot be considered having Carrier capability and gathering carrier experience.

You really make me laugh. :rofl: I am sure this is some fine Lahori comedy.

Last edited:
Surely then Italy, Spain, France and UK have no carrier capability, right? Also, they have not been able to gather any carrier experience as well?
Spain and France have one carrier and UK and Italy have 2. Lets also forget that France actually independently made a carrier specific fighter.

Also, as per your definition, China also does not have any carrier capability right now because it has only 2 carriers with 3rd in the process of building.

Only USA and Pakistan can be said to have carrier capability. Right?

I think India is doing fine, if UK, Spain, France and Italy cannot be considered having Carrier capability and gathering carrier experience.

You really make me laugh. :rofl: I am sure this is some fine Lahori comedy.

Surely India does not have more experience than UK and France.

Please answer these questions.
1. What is the farthest Indian aircraft carrier ever sailed to?
2. What countries did Indian aircraft carrier ever visited?
3. How many months Indian aircraft carrier operates a year?

Surely India does not have more experience than UK and France.
I am only applying your definition. I never said who has more experience. Your definition puts experience and carrier capability of France at zero. Thats a telling of your ignorance. Anything else becomes meaningless at that point.

Please answer these questions.
1. What is the farthest Indian aircraft carrier ever sailed to?
2. What countries did Indian aircraft carrier ever visited?
3. How many months Indian aircraft carrier operates a year?
Why should anyone answer these questions? What for? If your own ignorant definition puts carrier capability of France and UK at zero with no ability to gather any carrier experience, whats the point of all these stupid questions?

Its clear that you have absolutely no idea about anything related to carriers so any further discussion is useless.

BTW, I am still waiting to hear how many carriers Pakistan is operating. Surely it must be gathering a lot of carrier experience, right? :rofl:

I am only applying your definition. I never said who has more experience. Your definition puts experience and carrier capability of France at zero. Thats a telling of your ignorance. Anything else becomes meaningless at that point.

Why should anyone answer these questions? What for? If your own ignorant definition puts carrier capability of France and UK at zero with no ability to gather any carrier experience, whats the point of all these stupid questions?

Its clear that you have absolutely no idea about anything related to carriers so any further discussion is useless.

BTW, I am still waiting to hear how many carriers Pakistan is operating. Surely it must be gathering a lot of carrier experience, right? :rofl:

Why can't you answer my basic questions? India has 50+ years of operating aircraft carrier and you can't even tell me where is the farthest it ever sailed to or countries visited? Are you embarrass to answer my questions?

UK and France have more capability than India. In the pass 50+ year India still has not have their "Made in India" aircraft carrier in service. lol

Why can't you answer my basic questions? India has 50+ years of operating aircraft carrier and you can't even tell me where is the farthest it ever sailed to or countries visited? Are you embarrass to answer my questions?
I won't answer any question unless I know why it is being asked and the person asking can even comprehend it. Someone who thinks France has no experience and capability of carrier operation does not deserve any answer.

UK and France have more capability than India. In the pass 50+ year India still has not have their "Made in India" aircraft carrier in service. lol
But your definition says that France and UK have no carrier capability and no ability to gather experience.

I do not claim if India has more capability than France or UK.

I won't answer any question unless I know why it is being asked and the person asking can even comprehend it. Someone who thinks France has no experience and capability of carrier operation does not deserve any answer.

But your definition says that France and UK have no carrier capability and no ability to gather experience.

I do not claim if India has more capability than France or UK.

Are you suggesting just having 1 single aircraft carrier is enough for training, maintenance, and operation ?

Are you suggesting just having 1 single aircraft carrier is enough for training, maintenance, and operation ?
I believe it depends upon the country, its threat perception and its requirements. Having one carrier does not preclude a country from gaining require expertise. Does it really need an operational carrier at all the time? Its a question that countries need to find an answer for.

India optimally need 3 carriers, no doubt. One for arabian sea, one for bay of bengal and one under repairs. It has one operational, one under outfitting and one in planning. However, having one does not stop it from training the man power needed to operate carriers and fighter pilots for them.

Back
Top Bottom