What's new

Innocent Kurd with Lemon Accused of Supporting Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get back to the topic at hand, how should we go about liberating the Kurds from their Turkish oppressors? Right down your suggestions below.

You seem like uneducated women if you ask me. does Turkey allow women to be educated? I am just wondering.

Oh boy, an Iranian talking about Turkish womans rights.

Aren't you suppose to find some womans to whip, just because their ankles make you guys have a boner?

Lets get back to the topic at hand, how should we go about liberating the Kurds from their Turkish oppressors? Right down your suggestions below.

While you are at it, please liberate yourself from chains of ignorance too.

Aren't you suppose to find some womans to whip, just because their ankles make you guys have a boner?

No I never heard that one before, but if you turks get boner from ankles then wtf dude? you need to get laid.

No I never heard that one before, but if you turks get boner from ankles then wtf dude? you need to get laid.

Our womans do not have to cover every inch of their body with black sheets if you know what i mean.

See unlike Turks Iranians can think freely, we don't all agree with the current government. And when we are ready for it we will bring full democracy to Iran.

Not unlike Turks who are going into the opposite direction:

Erdogan

You could start by letting them have council inside Iran, Iran already arrested the PKK leader and let him go, Iran made a deal with him probably. soon turkey will be split into 5000000000 pieces.

I thought Hindus love milk because it comes from cow?
Its the other way around, hindus worship cows, because she gives milk.(naurishing like mother's milk, hence cow is considered mother).
But no, you dont HAVE to drink milk to be hindu.. lol

Our womans do not have to cover every inch of their body with black sheets if you know what i mean.
No I don't know what you mean, women in Tehran war their scarf half way, some Iranian wear hijab and some wear semi hijab.

Its the other way around, hindus worship cows, because she gives milk.(naurishing like mother's milk, hence cow is considered mother).

thanks for the clarification! one of my hindu friends told me of a story of how early indians where stuck somewhere without food or drink for a couple of weeks, and the only way they survived was through drinking milk of a cow. He said thats how the cow idolisation started! Dont know if he was BSing me though!!!

wtf? you worship cows?

You do understand lamb is also red meat right?
Yes I know. Which is why I did not mention chicken.
I dont eat red meat, but eat lamb sometimes... :)

thanks for the clarification! one of my hindu friends told me of a story of how early indians where stuck somewhere without food or drink for a couple of weeks, and the only way they survived was through drinking milk of a cow. He said thats how the cow idolisation started! Dont know if he was BSing me though!!!
Seems like utter bs story to me. It is cultural thing, no relation with that story.

Nobody should answer them, would you argue with a little kid in real ?

You could start by letting them have council inside Iran, Iran already arrested the PKK leader and let him go, Iran made a deal with him probably. soon turkey will be split into 5000000000 pieces.

That is a good idea, I say we first give full rights to our own kurds to teach kurdish (very similar to Persian anyway), then start protecting PKK refugees as you suggested (amnesty). Same as turkey pretends to do with fake Iranian Azari militants, then we can start funnelling weapons and humanitarian goods through Iranian Turkish border to the Kurds living in Turkey.

After all Turkey purposely keeps the Kurds very poor and economically deprived, any help from us would be appreciated.

See unlike Turks Iranians can think freely, we don't all agree with the current government. And when we are ready for it we will bring full democracy to Iran.

Not unlike Turks who are going into the opposite direction:

Erdogan

Good luck with that, i'm serious.

And you are right about Turkey's direction. But still, no matter what we do we can not be as backward as Iran. And i like the fact that you are aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom