What's new

Innocent Kurd with Lemon Accused of Supporting Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
... you are claiming that about iran according to what? the last election result Ahmedinejat 63% , Mir Hüseyin Musavi(an azerbaijani turk) 32%; this is important, because the dynamo of change in iran always starts with azerbaijani turks, however, persians never wants to change. thats why i ask the source of your sentence.

...and i could not understand your sentence about turkey, do you think secularism is the block to democracy?
Agreed I dont have any number to backup about iran, so I am not pressing on it.

I dont see any connection between secularism and democracy in turkey, when your regime was secular, it was not democratic. Military had large say in the matter (compared to any civilized country including India)
Now you are democratizing, you are discovering yourself. And the fact is most of turkey are moderately islamic, not secular.
But you wont disagree, this is by far most democratic regime of turkey.

First of all, there is no real secularism in Turkey. Especially since the AKP government... You may consider Turkey as semi-secular country. And yes secularism doesn't mean democracy always, but in Muslim countries, without secularism, it is impossible to exercise democracy.

An example why i consider Turkey as semi-secular: There is no room for a "presidency of religious affairs" as part of the government in real secular systems, but there is one in Turkey. And its budget multiplied 6-7 times since the AKP took power in 2002.

When I have been to Turkey it astounds me the amount of posters I see of Erdogan and Ataturk everywhere. It reminds me of Iran where you see posters and pictures of Khomeini and Khamenei everywhere.

This cultish obsession with leaders is not healthy in either country.

Ignore him guys, he's even denying the self identify of the Iranian Turks here.

When will you understand that ethnicity has nothing with nationality, being ethnic Turks does not mean they're not Iranian, they're Iranian citizens and can be proud of it.

do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg

Ignore him guys, he's even denying the self identify of the Iranian Turks here.

When will you understand that ethnicity has nothing with nationality, being ethnic Turks does not mean they're not Iranian, they're Iranian citizens and can be proud of it.

Ofcourse they are ethnic Turks and Iranians at the same time. That is what several Turkish members on this forum don't seem to understand. That although our kings where Turkic they where Iranian as well.

Dude you are the biggest troll on this forum... 56 posts and not one of them intelligent.

True for both sides, in the same times many Persians denying their ethnic identity.

Agreed I dont have any number to backup about iran, so I am not pressing on it.

I dont see any connection between secularism and democracy in turkey, when your regime was secular, it was not democratic. Military had large say in the matter (compared to any civilized country including India)
Now you are democratizing, you are discovering yourself. And the fact is most of turkey are moderately islamic, not secular.
But you wont disagree, this is by far most democratic regime of turkey.

your reference points are very mixed, and i do not have any intention to give the direction to the right ones; if you think in that way, so be it.

Regards.

LMAO, britain is 1000x better than your nation. nation like England and france are shitting on your country kid.
our queen does not get involved in politics, she is not a dictator like your fat wahabi allies.

UK Tax Payer Money is used to Take care of the Queen. You are a Monarchy in the same Category as Saudi Arabia.

So Turkey anyday > UK and Saudi. :lol:

your reference points are very mixed, and i do not have any intention to give the direction to the right ones; if you think in that way, so be it.

Regards.
thanks for your condenscending words dear sir. How did I fare in the test? (%)
I confess, I am not much of an *ist, so you wont agree with me neither the othe *ist person on the opposite side.
UK Tax Payer Money is used to Take care of the Queen. You are a Monarchy in the same Category as Saudi Arabia.

in UK queen is quite popular, most people will prefer her to presidential system. You may not like it, but thats what british wish.

they have the top 5 economy,and the whole people's votes.so dont say any thing which is their bussiness.

they have the top 5 economy,and the whole people's votes.so dont say any thing which is their bussiness.

I mean is UK no matter who is the Government has to take care of the Queen.

Japan has the Empress to take care off.

Saudi has the King.

So A Nation Truly Running as Per People's Wish for the People Only, These Nations do not Qualify in my books.

US, India, Turkey can be said to be Truly Nations for their own People.

thanks for your condenscending words dear sir. How did I fare in the test? (%)
I confess, I am not much of an *ist, so you wont agree with me neither the othe *ist person on the opposite side.

by no means do i have any intention to seem how you implied it to me;namely, i apologize, if seeming so. it will really take a long time to tell you about some crucial points, and those points about social, politics, culture etc . of Turkey.at least you be sure that the current government is not one of how you describe; just ask yourself why turkey is not the only one among muslim world, and why not like iran,egypt, libya, yemen etc.

Regards.

I mean is UK no matter who is the Government has to take care of the Queen.

Japan has the Empress to take care off.

Saudi has the King.

So A Nation Truly Running as Per People's Wish for the People Only, These Nations do not Qualify in my books.

US, India, Turkey can be said to be Truly Nations for their own People.

The Queen is just a symbolic value in UK. They can not participate in legislation or execution of the country. So comparing it with KSA is absurd.

For example president of Turkish Republic, Abdullah Gül. Of course he has certain powers but his presence in the state is mostly symbolic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom