What's new

Inner Mongolia's Ordos city becomes the city with the Highest GDP per capita ($35000) in China, 2014

Yes, you're in Germany and don't know about existence of those "ghost cities", there're some mini "ghost cities" in Vietnam too.

The developers paid much to residents for their land, and call for investment in hope selling at booming price. Money from the banks, the investors flow into the "ghost, bubble real estates" and prices down and down.

The developers run away, banks and investors ( whose money from banks too ) lost their money and "ghost city" for as many as 1 million people stand still there, unfinished, no living...

2_b32f1.jpg
you see problem, while I don´t. If you want to increase GDP, that does not matter if you build ghost cities, or just dig a hole and undo it.

you see problem, while I don´t. If you want to increase GDP, that does not matter if you build ghost cities, or just dig a hole and undo it.

So I don't want to increase GDP that way.

I don't understand the problem with you guys.

What is your purpose here?

To create hatred?

Or to perhaps understand each other?

So I don't want to increase GDP that way.
I see you have learned it by using "I" not "we".

I don't understand the problem with you guys.

What is your purpose here?

To create hatred?

Or to perhaps understand each other?
BoQ intentionally makes silly comments on China, provoking chinese members bashing Vietnam. I just want to teach him of using the individual form "I". that´s all. So chinese mems next time can bash him, instead of our common country vietnam. not everyone shares his opinion, I don´t expect him of having the same with me.

I see you have learned it by using "I" not"we".

So how you love increase GDP that way, tell me? how it benefit ?
I restate, make ghost city is mistake, no one want to repeat it again, incl. Chinese.
You still consider that is no problem ? to me, big problem

So how you love increase GDP that way, tell me? how it benefit ?
I restate, make ghost city is mistake, no one want to repeat it again, incl. Chinese.
You still consider that is no problem ? to me, big problem

I remember that this city's government send money to the citizens and compulsory schooling ends at college's finishing.(minorty gets money about 3000-5000RMB per month if they succeed in getting into a college)←send to the student

There are also some places like this , my father had been to shenmu,and told me that the citizens there got 600000RMB(about 100,000dollars)per year.←I guess send to the whole family

LOL ... if u have the strength to build a 'ghost' city first !

Strength of money, borrowed money from the banks. Now it's bad debt.
Yes. No other bubbles could beat that big bubble.

Strength of money, borrowed money from the banks. Now it's bad debt.
Yes.
Every developed nation especially like U.S or Japan borrowed huge money from banks, and banks borrowed money(national debt) from their citizens & families.

There's the economy system work !

Every developed nation especially like U.S or Japan borrowed huge money from banks, and banks borrowed money(national debt) from their citizens & families.

and those borrowed money become bad debt too?
Tell me what you think about the ghost city? why ?

Do you think Kangbashi is a big failure or success?
How a normal Chinese think about Ordos - Kangbashi ghost city ?

Google a really bankrupt city - Detroit ... is it a big failure or success for U.S ? Nothing !!! coz such a small city can't affect whole nation economy , who care it ? U.S and China, we r so BIG !!!

20130403024532707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom