What's new

Inner Mongolia's Ordos city becomes the city with the Highest GDP per capita ($35000) in China, 2014

GDP per capita (PPP) of Chinese lower than Thai too . Pls check
it's a joke~ingorant Vietnamese~Don't you don't attention the economic,your ingorant shows that Vietnam's education is backward~:-)!!! 2014 China per capital GDP is 7600$; some proviences' per capital GDP is over 10000$~please check~my baby

GDP per capita (PPP) of Chinese lower than Thai too . Pls check

According to your favorite source - Wikipedia:

Thailand GDP 2014 ( PPP) Per capita: US$14,442
China GDP 2014 (PPP) Per capita: $11,868

Btw, what's your income per year, @hulk_lou ?

so
According to your favorite source - Wikipedia:

Thailand GDP 2014 ( PPP) Per capita: US$14,442
China GDP 2014 (PPP) Per capita: $11,868

Btw, what's your income per year, @hulk_lou ?
sorry;i'm just a student~like my avatar,I have not graduated
by the way;you should more humility,i have seen you speak ill of china at many many threads;i believe that it's not your job;you should do some right~
OK,the discuss is over ,It's so boring

I heard that Veitnamese's per capita GDP just have $1400 per year;Is it true??If so,I suggest you go back and work hard Not in the comments here~:-)

There is a truth;the poor people will always find the reason to attack the people who more powerful than them;We should have sympathy for them; I believe taht if Veitnamese learn the humility;Their country at least will become normal.
$1400? no, it is much lower $500 or so.
I wonder that you heard something about my country vietnam. normally common chinese have no interests of vietnam at all. I bet most of chinese in china even don´t know where vietnam is. is vietnam in the caribbean? :D

$1400? no, it is much lower $500 or so.
I wonder that you heard something about my country vietnam. normally common chinese have no interests of vietnam at all. I bet most of chinese in china even don´t know where vietnam is. is vietnam in the caribbean? :D
funny~just a southeast asia country

it's a joke~ingorant Vietnamese~Don't you don't attention the economic,your ingorant shows that Vietnam's education is backward~:-)!!! 2014 China per capital GDP is 7600$; some proviences' per capital GDP is over 10000$~please check~my baby
Don't get involved in this sort of meaningless discussion, I gradually get to know that. Vietnamese here in PDF mainly target China, but Chinese here should centre on their own stuff.

Don't get involved in this sort of meaningless discussion, I gradually get to know that. Vietnamese here in PDF mainly target China, but Chinese here should centre on their own stuff.
Right,Vietnamese still Living in a fantasy:D

so

sorry;i'm just a student~like my avatar,I have not graduated
by the way;you should more humility,i have seen you speak ill of china at many many threads;i believe that it's not your job;you should do some right~
OK,the discuss is over ,It's so boring

Which province are u from:p:? Or municipality directly under the Central Government?
————————
:coffee:PPP....hahaha

There are two problems in using PPP.

1. PPP is a purely artificial construct. There is no such thing as a PPP dollar. Everything is priced in US dollars. You cannot buy a single item with fictional PPP dollars.

2. According to the PPP nonsense, Taiwan has a PPP per-capita income of $43,600 (for 2014). Japan supposedly has a PPP per-capita income of $37,683.

I'm Taiwanese-American and I think the PPP numbers are clearly wrong. Japan industrialized about 30 years before Taiwan. Taiwan is growing richer, but it is not at Japan's level.

Last edited:
I come from ZunYi(遵义) in GuiZhou provience and studying in beijing now~~hah:D..and you?

:p:I guess you are a college student.
:laugh:descent:Hunan,Changde(常德)But since I have memory,I have been living in Wuhan(武汉).
I’m a senior high school student in Wuhan.Grade 2(高二)
Do you want to live in Beijing?Or come back to your hometown?

There are two problems in using PPP.

1. PPP is a purely artificial construct. There is no such thing as a PPP dollar. Everything is price in US dollars. You cannot buy a single item with fictional PPP dollars.

2. According to the PPP nonsense, Taiwan has a PPP per-capita income of $43,600 (for 2014). Japan supposedly has a PPP per-capita income of $37,683.

I'm Taiwanese-American and I think the PPP numbers are clearly wrong. Japan industrialized about 30 years before Taiwan. Taiwan is growing richer, but it is not at Japan's level.
correct interpretation~

I find it ironic that OP is proud that a province that once belong to Mongolia and a ethnic minority that invaded and control much of its dynasty has a higher gdp (nominal or ppp) then all of China province . :coffee:

Wikipedia is not a credible source anyone can change the information.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom