What's new

Inner Mongolia's Ordos city becomes the city with the Highest GDP per capita ($35000) in China, 2014

I just make a joke~In fact We don't like the war~

I can tell you the fuucking bloody truth, remember it. In Asia, China has only two enemy: Japan and Philippines. Besides the strategic partners, China can keep ordinary relationship with any other neighboring nations, neither friendship nor foe.

10 years ago,Wuhan average GDP is around 3000$ -house price-2000-3000yuan/m^2
now Wuhan average GDP is aroung 16(7?)000$ -house price-8000-10000yuan/m^2
That's OK:p:
psb
psb

BoQ77 should focus on Vietnamese slums

BoQ77 should worry less about newly-build Chinese cities like Ordos.

He should worry more about the massive slums in Vietnam.

Reference:

Ho Chi Minh City Slums | Saigonist - Expat Living in Vietnam

Red River Slum, Hanoi, Vietnam — negativespaces - Ben Cain @bennettcain
I like you. you are one of the few chinese members here who knows of Individuum. you bash BoQ, and not Vietnam.

the first blog you post cites 2 years old statistic, saying vietnam has better access to water and sanitation than "richer" countries as indonesia and philippines.

Access to water in urbanized areas of...
1. Indonesia: 89%
2. Philippines: 93%
3. Vietnam: 99%

Access to sanitation in urbanized areas of...
1. Indonesia: 67%
2. Philippines: 80%
3. Vietnam: 94%

by the way, the "slum" has improved a lot recently. not everything is good now, but the beginning is made.
The resurrection of Nhieu Loc-Thi Nghe: How HCMC brought the black water canal back from the dead | Society | Thanh Nien Daily

garbagecollectors_bsde.jpg

Last edited:
I like you. you are one of the few chinese members here who knows of Individuum. you bash BoQ, and not Vietnam.

the first blog you post cites 2 years old statistic, saying vietnam has better access to water and sanitation than "richer" countries as indonesia and philippines.

Access to water in urbanized areas of...
1. Indonesia: 89%
2. Philippines: 93%
3. Vietnam: 99%

Access to sanitation in urbanized areas of...
1. Indonesia: 67%
2. Philippines: 80%
3. Vietnam: 94%

by the way, the "slum" has improved a lot recently. not everything is good now, but the beginning is made.
The resurrection of Nhieu Loc-Thi Nghe: How HCMC brought the black water canal back from the dead | Society | Thanh Nien Daily

garbagecollectors_bsde.jpg

Viet, Is there a way to solve your problems with China, your brother?

Do you first consider them your brothers?

Viet, Is there a way to solve your problems with China, your brother?

Do you first consider them your brothers?
it is a hopeless case. I once made this comment here on PDF.

"no love, but bottomless hatred on vietnam.

you know vietnam and china are like a divorced couple. we had wonderful times together. like any couple we endure highs and lows. but if both have more differences and common ground, it is time to separate. vietnam is like a girl, that seeks the divorce, while china is like an angry man, that rejects to accept the new reality. though, the man finds a new relationship (a beautiful girl in pakistan), he hates his ex-wife and finds all possible ways to make the new life of his ex-viet wife as difficult as possible.

china is like a man, that dreams of the past and refuses to move on."

it is a hopeless case. I once made this comment here on PDF.

"no love, but bottomless hatred on vietnam.

you know vietnam and china are like a divorced couple. we had wonderful times together. like any couple we endure highs and lows. but if both have more differences and common ground, it is time to separate. vietnam is like a girl, that seeks the divorce, while china is like an angry man, that rejects to accept the new reality. though, the man finds a new relationship (a beautiful girl in pakistan), he hates his ex-wife and finds all possible ways to make the new life of his ex-viet wife as difficult as possible.

china is like a man, that dreams of the past and refuses to move on."

Let's say I'm China and you are Vietnam.

Let's have a conversation. Let's rekindle our love. Let's spark the fire again. ;)

What are your complaints, my love?

I can see you at any thread and anytime;Don't you don't have to work???my Vietnam's friend
:lol::lol:told u here r many vietnamese trolls who work 24*7 to make fun of themselves~
u could totally just ignore these uncilvilized illiterates!~ didn't u feel disgusted and cheap talking to those inferior vietnamese morons?! = =

It's just crazy.

What do Vietnamese know about building supercomputers? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about sending Taikonauts into space? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about building nuclear submarines? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about building modern cities? Nothing.

Yet, a primitive Vietnamese thinks he's in a position to criticize China? Absolutely preposterous.

lnEkeFn.jpg

Can Vietnam build a Shenzhen? No. Then why is a primitive Vietnamese criticizing China's Ordos?
I told you 100 times already. BoQ cares of ghost cities or whatever happing in china. personally I don´t care, most of vietnamese don´t care, either. you can build 1,000 ghost cities or just jump off the windows.

Back
Top Bottom