What's new

Inner Mongolia's Ordos city becomes the city with the Highest GDP per capita ($35000) in China, 2014

How about introducing more of those progress or process? For example, how govt create job opportunity and people get jobs in new city. China may learn from the experiences.

Yep, let look at the solution. If you didn't find it as problem, you avoid the solution too.

How about introducing more of those progress or process? For example, how govt create job opportunity and people get jobs in new city. China may learn from the experiences.

The situation in China and Vietnam reminds me of Malaysia back in the 70s and 80s. Definitely property is a good investment. If the developer has a good reputation. I have friends who bought apartment that was later abandon by the developer. In the end a new developer took over and price went up above what she got it for. So even a bad developer is not a problem. My brother bought a high rise apartment then a year or so later an entire apartment block collapsed due to erosion of the foundation as it was on a hill slope. For a few years nobody wanted to buy high rise apartment. Price dropped. But today he is getting great rental money for that apartment. So even the collapse of a apartment block is not a problem.

China is still a developing country with millions of people yet to be urbanized. So that is why I would not worry so much about ghost cities.

As for new city planning, social engineering is very important. People do not like to walk too far to eat or shop. Singapore planing is very good. I live there for 3 years. From my rented apartment eating places and shops are within walking distance. Public transportation have feeder services that runs quite empty just to move people to the local town centers to catch the buses to the city. They also build community centers that offers sports facilities and cheap tuition for everything from dancing to traditional Chinese instruments. I learned scuba diving at the Kallang community center. All are run by volunteers.

When Singapore started building hundreds of towering subsidized apartments Western countries were laughing saying that they will end up like theirs....like crime filled urban decay. In Western countries, they also build hundreds and thousands of subsidised apartment block but due to poor social planing they became crime and drug infested urban decays.

Last edited:
:enjoy:
funny boy~,tell me,what vietnamese have?technology?money?military Science?biological Sciences?space science?.......................................or more???Don't you know?vietnam is a joke in the word;let me tell you what you have~~88 million people living in the third world & low IQ & poorness & all are backward & brown skin..........and so on ,it's too much~~~vietnam is just a country of the stone age,nobody care you~~~stupid vietnam savage

funny boy~,tell me,what vietnamese have?technology?money?military Science?biological Sciences?space science?.......................................or more???Don't you know?vietnam is a joke in the word;let me tell you what you have~~88 million people living in the third world & low IQ & poorness & all are backward & brown skin..........and so on ,it's too much~~~vietnam is just a country of the stone age,nobody care you~~~stupid vietnam savage
they have Tosy (倒屎) the robot

The situation in China and Vietnam reminds me of Malaysia back in the 70s and 80s. Definitely property is a good investment. If the developer has a good reputation. I have friends who bought apartment that was later abandon by the developer. In the end a new developer took over and price went up above what she got it for. So even a bad developer is not a problem. My brother bought a high rise apartment then a year or so later an entire apartment block collapsed due to erosion of the foundation as it was on a hill slope. For a few years nobody wanted to buy high rise apartment. Price dropped. But today he is getting great rental money for that apartment. So even the collapse of a apartment block is not a problem.

China is still a developing country with millions of people yet to be urbanized. So that is why I would not worry so much about ghost cities.

As for new city planning, social engineering is very important. People do not like to walk too far to eat or shop. Singapore planing is very good. I live there for 3 years. From my apartment eating places and shops are within walking distance.

Yes, I may make myself misunderstood, I meant to say ghost/new city. A city became ghost city mainly due to lack of job there. So I want to know how your country gave the former ghost city new energy and attract people back? I would like to know about this. You know, even if an apartment is very cheap, there is no job there, people still won't buy local house except hot money invest.

what is wrong with you here ? I just exchanged the information with your guy about real state price in Hanoi base on his question.

Try to be ordinary people, insulting others with lies is no good, kid.

:enjoy:
they have Tosy (倒屎) the robot

dont open your mouth with full of 倒屎.

Unit price is based on the land size where the house is allocated m2, in Hanoi city the unit price is normally around from 5,000 K VND/1 square meter (^ 2,500 US$) up to 200,000K VND/1 square meter ( 10,000 US$), or more.

with 15,000 US$ budget, you can go to villages far away from Hanoi to own private house.

You can check here.bán nhà ngõ phố ngõ 117 thái hà đống đa | chinh chu, nha dat video
I see, the unit price in Hanoi city (15,000 RMB/m2 - 60,000 RMB/m2, 1 USD = 6.2 RMB) had reached house unit price of current China 1st-level rich cities like BeiJing, ShangHai, GuangZhou, ShenZhen etc ... such cost even for normal Chinese family including me, they often complain for high price.

To buy a private house in Vietnam villages, that's good for Vietnamese ... cheaper than China village house cost. As far as i knew currently here need 200,000RMB - 300,000 RMB, im afraid today China is hard to find out a 100,000RMB suburb house.

Anyways ur Vietnam house price higher than i thought.:coffee:

Here for example ... Chinese suburb house is the garden district, 3+ years ago this(65m2) cost my parents 170,000RMB (today is about double that price) in HaiNan island.
2012-12-08 14.55.58.jpg

2012-12-08 15.08.03.jpg

2012-12-08 15.14.34.jpg

2012-12-08 15.20.20.jpg

Last edited:
Wait,I remember that ordos is not the city with highest GDP per capita
克拉玛依和阿拉善呢?

That's the cost for a suburb small house, 30-40m2. Oh I get a real example for you : 1 apartment in budget building 14 kilometers far away from Hanoi center, area 60m2, total price: $24,000, funded by govt loan.
In another province, a house/apartment is cheaper.
Pls read my post on above. Ur Vietnam house price higher than i thought.

vietnam have nothing,they just have a foul mouth!Their army are even using the equipment which in our country in the 80 s last century were obsoleted; vietnam is just a thirld world country~

Register a wechat, tencent, Weibo whatever, spread messages, push our govt to develop navy and airforce. Suspend the army equipment and research, China don't have ground danger. That's the only important thing we have to do, when Chinese navy and air force catch up with American, these guys will be quiet.

I see, the unit price in Hanoi city (15,000 RMB/m2 - 60,000 RMB/m2, 1 USD = 6.2 RMB) had reached house unit price of current China 1st-level rich cities like BeiJing, ShangHai, GuangZhou, ShenZhen etc ... such cost even for normal Chinese family including me, they often complain for high price.

To buy a private house in Vietnam villages, that's good for Vietnamese ... cheaper than China village house cost. As far as i knew currently here need 200,000RMB - 300,000 RMB, im afraid today China is hard to find out a 100,000RMB suburb house.

Anyways ur Vietnam house price higher than i thought.

$9,500 / m2 in Hanoi? it's private house in uptown.
average for apartment in Hanoi $700-1,500 /m2
@cnleio : can you convert to USD for easy comparison

Last edited:
$9,500 / m2 in Hanoi? it's private house in uptown.
average for apartment in Hanoi $700-1,500 /m2
Just see Chinese house, i had posted photos of my experience on above post.

In fact ,they should shut up now~otherwise,their country will be a shit~

How to be a shit? The Philippines and Japan is American ally, they sign defend agreement. We have only one way, develop navy and air force. Increase American's burden if they decide to meddle in. The ally member can be American tool and also can be heavy burden, it depends on forces.

Back
Top Bottom