What's new

Inner Mongolia's Ordos city becomes the city with the Highest GDP per capita ($35000) in China, 2014

So than why did you make stupid comment #70?

I know you represent all vietnamese so any stupid comments you make reflect all vietnamese worldwide.

I refered to kangbashi, as I consider that a bad debt, while cnleio refered to normal debt.

Google a really bankrupt city - Detroit ... is it a big failure or success for U.S ? Nothing !!! coz such a small city can't affect whole nation economy , who care it ?

You didn't answer my question, I don't derail by Detroit or anywhere.

I ask about "is Kangbashi, ordos is a failure or success?" you replied "China is big" ... make sense?

I refered to kangbashi, as I consider that a bad debt, while cnleio refered to normal debt.

You didn't answer my question, I don't derail by Detroit or anywhere.
My answer is local Ordos government doesn't bankrupt yet like the Detroit, and they sell houses to local ppl or migrant families ... in pic u see a 'ghost' city, but how can u sure these empty houses not sold ?

I bought a 140m2 house in my hometown, but i living in another city, there'r many ppl like me. So can u say my hometown is a ghost city ? My whole family bought houses in different cities, many Chinese families like us. So can u say these China cities all r ghost cities ?

Most house properties have their owen masters, even nobody live in these empty houses !

My answer is local Ordos government doesn't bankrupt yet like the Detroit, and they sell houses to local ppl or migrant families ... in pic u see a 'ghost' city, but how can u sure these empty houses not sold ?

I bought a 140m2 house in my hometown, but i living in another city, there'r many ppl like me. So can u say my hometown is a ghost city ? My whole family bought houses in different cities, many Chinese families like us. So can u say these China cities all r ghost cities ?

so ... it's a lesson of success ? I just want to ask you about the comment from a normal Chinese about that. Because I heard it's very famous on China media too.
I'm outsider, my comment doesn't express the China view, and maybe inaccurate.

U already have ur answer ... my answer is nobody tell Chinese family only can own one House ! Just ask ur Chinese parter, how many house he bought or his family have ?

How an average Chinese would think about Kangbashi?

Busting the myth of China’s property bubble | CityMetric
Ordos: A Ghost Town That Isn't — The Atlantic
Kangbashi New Area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
康巴什新区_百度百科

Ordos is not a ghost city. Kangbashi New District (a district of Ordos) could be called a 'ghost city' but that's what all 'New Districts' are supposed to look like, built ahead of time.
in 2012 the ppl of Kangbashi reached about 100,000, Ordos ppl is around 2 million, some 600,000 are urban.
Kangbashi was designed to have 1 million ppl eventually, but the 2020 target was 300,000. it's designed to relieve the pressure on infrastructure of the old town center, and to absorb the newly urbanized farmers from the local area.

this is an old myth.

Busting the myth of China’s property bubble | CityMetric
Ordos: A Ghost Town That Isn't — The Atlantic
Kangbashi New Area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
康巴什新区_百度百科

Ordos is not a ghost city. Kangbashi New District (a district of Ordos) could be called a 'ghost city' but that's what all 'New Districts' are supposed to look like, built ahead of time.
in 2012 the ppl of Kangbashi reached about 100,000, Ordos ppl is around 2 million, some 600,000 are urban.
Kangbashi was designed to have 1 million ppl eventually, but the 2020 target was 300,000. it's designed to relieve the pressure on infrastructure of the old town center, and to absorb the newly urbanized farmers from the local area.

this is an old myth.

It make sense, really. Thank you, pal. I don't know why cnleio can't express his thought about that like you.
Anyway, I consider an abandoned town for several years is a failure for investors and banks. We understand this situation.

How an average Chinese would think about Kangbashi?
I tell a truth ... nobody care, if u have enough money everyone wanna get a cheap house, even in Kangbashi ... it's better to save money in bank.

So real rich Chinese families like to spend money in house properties, it's smart for Xi & Li try to cool down China property-value bubbles ... or 2008 U.S subprime lending debacle might happen in China.

But as far as i knew, ur Vietnam house price higher than many China cities ... so care urself first ! Did u care what happened in ur land ? Did u care whether normal Vietnamese family afford the house price in Hanoi or other Vietnam city ?

I don't want to derail, so that's it

You're mouthing off about new massive Chinese modern cities.

Yet, large parts of the Vietnamese population are living in slums.

It's like a penniless man asking a rich man: why the extravagant spending?

The answer is: None of your business.

Successful.Because we have enough money to build what we want. Vietnam not so...

Do you really think that way about "the biggest ghost city"?

You're mouthing off about new massive Chinese modern cities.

Yet, large parts of the Vietnamese population are living in slums.

It's like a penniless man asking a rich man: why the extravagant spending?

The answer is: None of your business.

wait a sec. Done !!!

I tell a truth ... nobody care, if u have enough money everyone wanna get a cheap house, even in Kangbashi ... it's better to save money in bank.

So real rich Chinese families like to spend money in house properties, it's smart for Xi & Li try to cool down China property-value bubbles ... or 2008 U.S subprime lending debacle might happen in China.

But as far as i knew, ur Vietnam house price higher than many China cities ... so care urself first ! Did u care what happened in ur land ? Did u care whether normal Vietnamese family afford the house price in Hanoi or other Vietnam city ?

Same situation, so I want to know more on China experience.
Vietnam housing prices cheaper. Vietnam has less to none homeless.

Back
Top Bottom