What's new

Inner Mongolia's Ordos city becomes the city with the Highest GDP per capita ($35000) in China, 2014

A primitive with endless questions

I find it ridiculous that a primitive Vietnamese (BoQ77) thinks he's in a position to criticize a newly-built Chinese city.

Large populations of Vietnam are living in squalor. Yet, a lowly Vietnamese wants answers on new Chinese construction?

What's next? Will BoQ77 demand answers on China's spending on the Chinese space program?

This is simply absurd. A primitive demanding answers from one of the most advanced countries on Earth.

How many questions has he asked so far? 20? 30?

Wow, renting is cheap. Even with a Vietnamese prostitute, it will only cost me extra $10 dollars.

That's Vietnam the Vietnamese for you. It's common for them to ask endless questions.

:enjoy:
If he asked an American, why do you spend so much money on defense, a typical American would tell him to shut the hell up and go back to his Third World hellhole.

If you want to criticize, you have to earn the right. Vietnam is one of the most destitute and backwards countries in the world. Viets have no right to criticize anyone else. Fix Vietnam first before mouthing off.

I've seen many U.S. television documentaries and interviews regarding Singapore and its prime minister. There is almost none on Vietnam. No one cares about a Stone Age country like Vietnam or the opinions of Vietnamese.

I could, but really the simple answer is :

because we can.
There are only four technologically-advanced regions in the world.

1. US
2. China
3. Russia
4. Europe

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Unsolicited mouthing-off from a primitive Vietnamese is not welcomed.

There are only four technologically-advanced regions in the world.

1. US
2. China
3. Russia
4. Europe

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Unsolicited mouthing-off from a primitive Vietnamese is not welcomed.
You can't regulate who can post but you can ignore them or have some fun with them :enjoy:

You can't regulate who can post but you can ignore them or have some fun with them :enjoy:
It's just crazy.

What do Vietnamese know about building supercomputers? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about sending Taikonauts into space? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about building nuclear submarines? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about building modern cities? Nothing.

Yet, a primitive Vietnamese thinks he's in a position to criticize China? Absolutely preposterous.

lnEkeFn.jpg

Can Vietnam build a Shenzhen? No. Then why is a primitive Vietnamese criticizing China's Ordos?

Is it new? at least few years in abandon status

Kangbashi-District-6-DR.jpg

@Carlosa: could you share us something about ghost cities in Spain ?

I heard that Veitnamese's per capita GDP just have $1400 per year;Is it true??If so,I suggest you go back and work hard Not in the comments here~:-)

There is a truth;the poor people will always find the reason to attack the people who more powerful than them;We should have sympathy for them; I believe taht if Veitnamese learn the humility;Their country at least will become normal.

You and your fellow Chinese have very great IQ, GDP per capita of Vietnam = income of a personal Vietnamese.

Want to be smart and cool !? Try harder and learn more. (Oh, I see your skill to use english translate tool has been improve ... good )

It's just crazy.

What do Vietnamese know about building supercomputers? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about sending Taikonauts into space? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about building nuclear submarines? Nothing.

What do Vietnamese know about building modern cities? Nothing.

Yet, a primitive Vietnamese thinks he's in a position to criticize China? Absolutely preposterous.

lnEkeFn.jpg

Can Vietnam build a Shenzhen? No. Then why is a primitive Vietnamese criticizing China's Ordos?

I think Shenzhen is built by money from Inner Mongolia.

Im interested in buy price for a Vietnam house ... what is it about 15,000 $ and up, total price or per m3 ? How many size ?

Unit price is based on the land size where the house is allocated m2, in Hanoi city the unit price is normally around from 5,000 K VND/1 square meter (^ 2,500 US$) up to 200,000K VND/1 square meter ( 10,000 US$), or more.

with 15,000 US$ budget, you can go to villages far away from Hanoi to own private house.

You can check here.bán nhà ngõ phố ngõ 117 thái hà đống đa | chinh chu, nha dat video

Im interested in buy price for a Vietnam house ... what is it about 15,000 $ and up, total price or per m3 ? How many size ?

That's the cost for a suburb small house, 30-40m2. Oh I get a real example for you : 1 apartment in budget building 14 kilometers far away from Hanoi center, area 60m2, total price: $24,000, funded by govt loan.
In another province, a house/apartment is cheaper.

Actually, developing country should not worry too much about ghost cities. It will eventually fill up.
Even in Malaysia, new towns are often empty initially as its often too far away and onebody wants to be the first to move in. Example ... Taman Sri Muda. Initially it was scary as the entire town was pitch dark. Only a few lights. It was like this for many years. Now it has filled up.
Even Subang Jaya was initially empty. They even offer free sofa set. Today Subang Jaya is a premium city. I live there.

Last edited:
Actually, developing country should not worry too much about ghost cities. It will eventually fill up.
Even in Malaysia, new towns are often empty initially as its often too far away and onebody wants to be the first to move in. Example Seri Muda. Initially it was scary as the entire town was pitch dark. Only a few lights. it was like this for many years. Now it has filled up.
Even Subang Jaya was initially empty. They even offer free sofa set. Today Subang Jaya is a premium city. I live there.

How about introducing more of those progress or process? For example, how govt create job opportunity and people get jobs in new city. China may learn from the experiences.

Back
Top Bottom