What's new

Chinese Inner Mongolia per capita GDP reached $13,470, surpasses World Bank's high-income threshhold in 2021

Do Mongol herders grow crops? actually every Mongol household has a lot of land which they grow animal food, this Mongol girl has 70 Mu land (4.67 hectares), she grows animal food for her cattles and sheep. Mongol herders rarely use fertilizers, they only use manure produced by their own cattles, so everything is very organic. Now Mongol herders use heavy trucks and other machines they bought to make farming job easier.

Then why discard the fantiji () for the bastardized jiantiji ( ) ?

Where root radicals are discarded into the dustbin or transmogrified to parody of the root radical

China lost her soul when jiantiji ( ) was forced onto the people
And lost the essence of being China and Chinese

Have you ever heard of the "俗体字" in the Ming Dynasty? "简体字" comes from "俗体字" in the Ming Dynasty. The "繁体字" was mainly determined by the Kangxi dictionary of the Qing Dynasty. So "简体字" is more representative of Han culture than "繁体字".

In fact, in history, Chinese characters have been gradually simplified. If we care so much about PRC's simplification of text, let's reuse "甲骨文" together?

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of the "俗体字" in the Ming Dynasty? "简体字" comes from "俗体字" in the Ming Dynasty. The "繁体字" was mainly determined by the Kangxi dictionary of the Qing Dynasty. So "简体字" is more representative of Han culture than "繁体字".

In fact, in history, Chinese characters have been gradually simplified. If we care so much about PRC's simplification of text, let's reuse "甲骨文" together?

Sometimes you do write interesting stuff.

Not this time.

Your arrogance is truly tempting me to throw you where sun and moon do not shine.

Tell me you are joking when you aske me to reuse "甲骨文"

And not that you deliberately want to insult and be nasty and rude and offensive to me.

Last edited:
Sometimes you do write interesting stuff.

Not this time.

Your arrogance is truly tempting me to throw you where sun and moon do not shine.

Tell me you are joking when you aske me to reuse "甲骨文"

And not that you deliberately want to insult and be nasty and rude and offensive to me.
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I mean that is not that older words are better words, otherwise we should use "甲骨文".

When I was little, my mum wrote letter to me that is full of what today would be called simplified character(行/草书).

My mum generation was never taught in simplified character, then why the letters have lots of simplified character?

The answer is simple, the simplified character are short form that people used throughout the ages. You only used traditional character in formal letter. It is actually rude to use under certain circumstances.

The short form character are not formally taught, and it is formed by consensus in common usage by people of letter. You can only learn it by reading their original writings. It used to be that the ability to recognized short form is a sign of culture.

Nowadays it all become politicized.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I mean that is not that older words are better words, otherwise we should use "甲骨文".

We might not agree on all stuff.

But I never seen calligraphy by reputable masters done with jian ti ji ( my laptop no software to write Chinese)

MistySnoopyDavidstiger-max-1mb.gif

There are 6.3 million Mongolians in China, while the Mongolian population is only 3.3 million.
Mongolians are famous for their capacity for liquor in China.😂

Chinese Inner Mongolia autonomous region. Area: 1.183 million square kilometers

X2m8okOMDTt59hnr.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom